Biden VOTES IN PERSON

So which is it today lefties? Irresponsible or heroic? I was under the impression that this was not safe?
And tRump votes by mail. Which is it today, tRumpling? Fraudulent or safe?
You can already vote by mail. Just go the absentee ballot route. Why is that even controversial?
It isn't. So why is tRump freaking out about it?

So which is it today lefties? Irresponsible or heroic? I was under the impression that this was not safe?

If you can clear out the polling place for me, I'll be happy to vote in person? So which is it...are you just going to be your standard idiotic self or are you going to compare apples to apples.
Do you go grocery shopping ? Do they clear out the store?

No. I usually do that online and make people like you bring me what I ordered.
Right, so you want other people to take the risk you don't want to.
Something like that. Blob supporters are expendable
And yet they never succumb to your attempts. Maybe the risk just isn't as great as you've been fearfully led to believe.

The blob issued a national emergency and the blob spent nearly $3T in relief. Strange there isn’t a risk in your mind given those two facts.

Are you really that fricken stupid?

House Democrats' coronavirus relief bill expected to cost $3T

your blob has run up $6.6 T in debt.

Wow, your one post starts with $3 T, now you're up to $6.6 T. Sit down and STFU.

you're country is on the brink of total collapse.

Says who? Our country has some crazy leftist criminals that Democratic governors refuse to control, other than that, I would say we are on the brink of collapse, in fact, far from it.

Hey...

Just going to point out...

• The Economy is in the worst shape in 100 years

No its not, not even close.

The stock market is breaking records weekly. It hasn't done this in 100 years so you could say its BETTER now than in the past 100 years.

The unemployment rate is 8.4%. It was over 10% under Obama just 10 years ago. Again, it's not even close to being "the worst in 100 years."

And none of this is Trumps fault. When governors shut down their states and ban people from opening up, people will lose their jobs. But it's not Trumps fault.

What fucking record is the Dow breaking... It was higher January... By the way Stock Market generally goes up... Obama had greater increases...

Unemployment???? How about GDP Growth, Borrowing, Trader Deficit.... You are just cherry picking one number which doesn't reflect the economy if all the others are bad... You know unemployment in Stalin's Russia was 1-2%... Wasn't many Blacks out of work in the early 1800s either...

Trump handling of the Corona Virus response was terrible... He lie to the US people.... He failed on numerous areas and he then took no responsibility...

I didn't say the DOW I said the stock market, dumbass.

He hasn't performed better than Obama did in those markets for a dollar investment start to end of of there first terms. And also it more cherry picking, look at Trump borrowing, he borrows about 2% of GDP more than Obama did when he left office...

An idiot who is borrowing that much money can always prop up a market making the rich feel richer.... You are ignoring the massive borrowing while proclaiming a booming economy...Who has to pay this money back?

You can already vote by mail. Just go the absentee ballot route. Why is that even controversial?
Trump votes absentee. They don't just randomly send a ballot to him.
These leftists know millions of ballots being RANDOMLY MAILED OUT = their opportunity to swing an election with "just found ballots"

They were ballot request application which could be down loaded from the internet any way...
These were not ballots themselves...

Do you lie because the truth is so hurtful...

“Universal mail-in ballots is going to be a great embarrassment to our country,” he said.

Do you understand what that means?

That means he is full of shit. He is the President and instead of working with the Congress, States and USPS to ensure smooth election process during these extrodianary times, he is constantly playing politics, pushing conspiracy theories, making excuses and undermining core government functions.

If you can clear out the polling place for me, I'll be happy to vote in person? So which is it...are you just going to be your standard idiotic self or are you going to compare apples to apples.
Do you go grocery shopping ? Do they clear out the store?

No. I usually do that online and make people like you bring me what I ordered.
Right, so you want other people to take the risk you don't want to.
Something like that. Blob supporters are expendable
And yet they never succumb to your attempts. Maybe the risk just isn't as great as you've been fearfully led to believe.

The blob issued a national emergency and the blob spent nearly $3T in relief. Strange there isn’t a risk in your mind given those two facts.

Are you really that fricken stupid?

House Democrats' coronavirus relief bill expected to cost $3T

He really is. He blames Trump for Nancys spending bills and if Trump signs them off, he's spending irresponsibly. If he vetos hes not helping the victims of Covid. No matter what Trump does he cannot win with these TDS haters.

It's just partisan hatred, and yes it's stupid. But look who we're talking about here.

They proposed the bill months ago...

GOP couldn't agree among themselves to an answer... Trump disagreed with the GOP, not Democrats job to get GOP and Trump to agree...

Show where TRUMP! is "freaking out" about absentee ballots, which have been used for a very long time.

Show where TRUMP! is "freaking out" about absentee ballots, which have been used for a very long time.

Absentee ballots and Mail in ballots are the same thing in Florida....

Forum List

Back