Biden VS. Trump in 2020

Joe Biden's grandfather Eugene Finnegan Biden had a saying: "Champ...when you get knocked down...GET UP!"

that's why you can't keep Crazy Joe down!

Joe Biden says he will run for President in 2020. Could Biden beat and incumbent Trump? Hard question to ask with so little known at this point as to what will happen with the Trump Presidency over the next four years and how the public will respond.
Biden couldn't beat Larry Craig.

That would be great if democrats were stupid enough to nominate Biden. Trump would win no matter how well his presidency had gone. Biden is a moron.

You all assume that Donald Trump is even going to be renominated.

"You all assume that Donald Trump is even going to be renominated."

it never stops.

keep provin em wrong, Wonderful Donald!

Joe Biden says he will run for President in 2020. Could Biden beat and incumbent Trump? Hard question to ask with so little known at this point as to what will happen with the Trump Presidency over the next four years and how the public will respond.
What will they be running for, president of the retirement home? Won't they both be in their mid/late 70s??
Exactly my first thought.

Biden was born in 1942.

Biden will be 78 years old in 2020, so it is hard to imagine him running for president, but he may try to walk for president.

Joe Biden should have run this year. But as we know it was Hillary's turn so the Dems couldn't give her any real competition.

bring it, bitch!

Cz0KJjyXAAAY8Lp.jpg

Human Garbage. Sucking up taxpayer dollars for 50+ years, few if any accomplishments. On the wrong side of almost every issue forever. Poster boy for "why working man hates DemWitted loons".

The only good thing is his pension may be short. Hmmmm? Does that transfer to spouse? damm!

Human Garbage. Sucking up taxpayer dollars for 50+ years, few if any accomplishments. On the wrong side of almost every issue forever. Poster boy for "why working man hates DemWitted loons".

The only good thing is his pension may be short. Hmmmm? Does that transfer to spouse? damm!

Joe Biden fights for middle class folks. Joe Biden fights for folks who have cancer. Joe Biden fights for gay folks. Joe Biden will be president of the United States in 2024!

Biden McCain Romney Gore Kerry Bush3 Clinton2? WTH? Is this the best the media will allow?

someone HAS to take the job, so glad we dodged Clinton2 bullit following 9-10 years of collapse.

“My dad Samuel Finnegan Biden used to have an expression. He said, ‘I don’t expect the government to solve my problems. But I expect them to understand it”

“I like Bernie,” Biden said, adding he agrees with the Vermont senator on many issues. “But I don’t think 500 billionaires caused all our problems.”

What will they be running for, president of the retirement home? Won't they both be in their mid/late 70s??
Exactly my first thought.

Biden was born in 1942.
Yup, nothing against Trump or Biden, but where is the new, dynamic blood?

I've always thought that our REAL Best & Brightest knew to stay the hell out of politics, maybe that's what's happening.

God willing we’re going to win this, but there’s a lot of people who are going to vote for Donald Trump,” Biden told the crowd. “We’ve got to figure out why. What is eating at them? Some of it will be unacceptable. But some of it will be about hard truths about our country and about our economy. A lot of people do feel left out.”

Democrats will copy the Trump model but when they do it not having any political experience will suddenly be a plus instead of a disqualifier.

TODAY IN WASHINGTON: a baby girl ducked the hell out of the way when Creepy Crazy Joe tried to kiss her!

C1Roh0FUcAAr-hh.jpg

Forum List

Back