Biden wants to defend democracy by making sure you can’t vote for Trump

1. What I think is irrelevant, it is what the prosecutors can prove to the jury that is important.

2. Did Joe know Hunter had illegal possession of a gun and cheated on his taxes?

I have no idea.

I can't speculate a strawman.

Do you have proof Joe knew of the above crimes?
They didn't convict OJ. Does that mean he's not a criminal?

1. What I think is irrelevant, it is what the prosecutors can prove to the jury that is important.

2. Did Joe know Hunter had illegal possession of a gun and cheated on his taxes?

I have no idea.

I think they do have proof, we are just getting started with the investigation. To me it's obvious. Why did Joe lie about knowledge about his son's activities?

I think they do have proof, we are just getting started with the investigation. To me it's obvious. Why did Joe lie about knowledge about his son's activities?
You are right what you think is irrelevant because you obviously have your head up your ass

I have no idea.

Actually there is proof. Why did Joe lie? There are a lot more accusations than knowing about hunter's gun and Hunter's cheating on his taxes. Those are just sideline charges. Joe Biden is obviously a criminal if you look at all the evidence

Actually there is proof. Why did Joe lie? There are a lot more accusations than knowing about hunter's gun and Hunter's cheating on his taxes.

Accusations are meaningless. Anyone can make accusations. Obama has been accused of being an undercover lizard person. Does that make him a criminal?

Those are just sideline charges. Joe Biden is obviously a criminal if you look at all the evidence
No. He is not. When he is convicted in a court of law he will be a criminal.

Sounds like a loaded question.

Perhaps there are unusual exceptions but typically yes.
Typically there are lots of criminals that get away with it for a long time and then they finally get caught. Your argument that Biden is not a criminal doesn't fly. He most certainly is.

Accusations are meaningless. Anyone can make accusations. Obama has been accused of being an undercover lizard person. Does that make him a criminal?

No. He is not. When he is convicted in a court of law he will be a criminal.
You didn't answer why Joe lied during his debate with Trump on whether he knew about Hunter's business dealings are not. Don't you think that lie and subsequent ones about the same subject are pretty incriminating ? Why won't you answer that question? Anyone can make accusations, that's exactly what you've been doing with Trump for the last 6 years lol.

Screenshot_20230324-164627_Twitter.jpg

I'm going to have to get my Biden doll out, and start poking needles in it again!

Would you say that the Founding Fathers were anti-democracy for stopping people under the age of 35 and those not born to American parents or in America as anti-Democratic?

The whole FPTP is undemocratic, most people don't want Trump or Biden, but won't get much of a say in it.

You didn't answer why Joe lied during his debate with Trump on whether he knew about Hunter's business dealings are not. Don't you think that lie and subsequent ones about the same subject are pretty incriminating ? Why won't you answer that question? Anyone can make accusations, that's exactly what you've been doing with Trump for the last 6 years lol.

View attachment 884971
Lying isn't a crime.

You agree, right?

Is it your contention that lies told by presidents should be investigated?

I have seen no proof of anything illegal by Joe Biden regarding Hunters business deals

Have you? If so, please link.

Lying isn't a crime.

You agree, right?

Is it your contention that lies told by presidents should be investigated?

I have seen no proof of anything illegal by Joe Biden regarding Hunters business deals

Have you? If so, please link.
You haven't looked. Why do you think he lied though? Do you have a link as to why? President Trump asked him about it and he looked at the American public and told a bald-faced lie. Why?

Forum List

Back