Biden wants to give all illegal immigrants abortions

Because we have principals, unlike you lefties which is always your politics. Killing babies is never the answer. WE're tired of democrats trying to put people in a subhuman category.....it's never gone well.
Principles……like once those babies are born, they are not your problem

So the laws decide whether or not people should be shot in the head. So head shots can be based upon immigration technicalities? You fucking fuck!
The Law is the backbone of a Society. The fact that we have allowed The Law to be degraded and ignored is one of the most prominent reasons for the decline in American Society.

Head shots are almost always fatal. That makes them the most efficient form of punishment for foreign nationals who should not be afforded ANY level of Constitutional protection.

The Law is the backbone of a Society. The fact that we have allowed The Law to be degraded and ignored is one of the most prominent reasons for the decline in American Society.

Head shots are almost always fatal. That makes them the most efficient form of punishment for foreign nationals who should not be afforded ANY level of Constitutional protection.
Do you actually believe that before the law was degraded, shooting illegal migrants in the head was legal?

Do you actually believe that before the law was degraded, shooting illegal migrants in the head was legal?
I know, from history, that at one time illegal entry was prosecuted in this country. Not by death, but it should have been, as it should be now.

I know, from history, that at one time illegal entry was prosecuted in this country. Not by death, but it should have been, as it should be now.
Have you ever heard of the Ten Commandments? What you're suggesting might break one of those.

If you are the spawn of Satan, don't concern yourself about that.

Have you ever heard of the Ten Commandments? What you're suggesting might break one of those.

If you are the spawn of Satan, don't concern yourself about that.
That's for people! Thou shalt not kill people. Vermin is okay.

I’ve heard of them. I deny them just as much as I deny the entity that supposedly gave them to Moses. I have only one commandment… Right and Wrong.
You do you.

You won't be going to the border to shoot people in the head. You're not that stupid. Like everyone else on a message board, you'll just bitch about it.

Does the fool even know that immigrants may want to come to the US to have their baby so they can be declared American?

LOL.

Idiots.
It should be mandatory.

Does the fool even know that immigrants may want to come to the US to have their baby so they can be declared American?

LOL.

Idiots.
I didn't see the part in the story where it says Biden wants to give ALL illegal immigrants abortions.

Now the Government just needs to start doing its job…. arrest, prosecute, convict, and execute criminals to maintain order and decency in American Society.
I'm OK with order, but if there's one thing that I absolutely cannot stand, it's decency.
Decadence and debauchery flow through me like a fine wine.

I'm OK with order, but if there's one thing that I absolutely cannot stand, it's decency.
Decadence and debauchery flow through me like a fine wine
You might be surprised at how much decency gets improperly classified as debauchery and decadence so long as it’s done in private and between consenting adults.

Act now and Joe will give the first 1,000 callers 10% off a Joe Biden abortion. Get a 2nd abortion free, just pay a handling charge. Kill 2 babies for the price of 1.

You might be surprised at how much decency gets improperly classified as debauchery and decadence so long as it’s done in private and between consenting adults.
To me decency is how other people expect you to act. I cannot abide.

My pov is simply non-conformity.

Forum List

Back