Biden Wants to Gut the Army

Dang, I might have to vote for him next time if he actually follows through.
Not me, his spending in other areas more than offsets anything he'd cut in the military.

Spend it here and not on stupid wasteful wars would be a huge improvement.

WTF?!?
How about we stop giving money to other countries hand over fist?
Many of them support terrorism.

What does "spending it here" have to do with giving other countries money?

Are you truly this stupid?

At least I can explain myself. You not so much.

Did you read what you posted?

And yet you are still unable to explain your position because you do not have one.

I was very clear.
You on the other hand are as clear ass mud.

You said nothing.

Vice Chief Gen. Dan Allyn informed Congress in February 2016 that only three of the Army’s 58 brigade combat teams were fit to go to war.”
Hay Mac1958 and OldLady

Arent you so proud of what biden is doing to our military?

When the next war breaks out America’s best will die because of poor readiness

And its your fault because libs hate trump more than they love America

Vice Chief Gen. Dan Allyn informed Congress in February 2016 that only three of the Army’s 58 brigade combat teams were fit to go to war.”
Hay Mac1958 and OldLady

Arent you so proud of what biden is doing to our military?

When the next war breaks out America’s best will die because of poor readiness

And its your fault because libs hate trump more than they love America
But I don't hate Trump. This has never been about Trump.

So you're just wrong again.

Or, just floating around in your talk radio alternate reality.

Either way, I don't care.

Obama’s third term. I know. You’re as shocked as I am.

“It’s a budget calculated to take the Army back to the final years of the Obama administration, when readiness was miserable. After years of overuse and inadequate defense funding, Vice Chief Gen. Dan Allyn informed Congress in February 2016 that only three of the Army’s 58 brigade combat teams were fit to go to war.”

GOOD !

We can save big money cutting the military.
There is so much waste in the military.
The GOP has wasted $$ Trillions on stupid useless military spending and wars in Iraq that we didn't need.

With you its always about trump or the voters who support trump
Right, 90% of the time it's the latter. At least.

And I've said a zillion times that this is about the most fascinating sociological/anthropological study of my lifetime, a true group pathology.

But I just

can't

get

this

through

your

skull

Read something a short while ago about the army not being able to pass the last four audits, were did the money go? answer we don't know, a little cleaning up of the military could save us some tax money & not lower our defenses.

And I've said a zillion times that this is about the most fascinating sociological/anthropological study of my lifetime, a true group pathology.

But I just

can't

get

this

through

your

skull
Ultimately its about Trump because he’s the expression of trump voters

Ordinary people who want the best for America

And trump was delivering it go them far better than biden ever will

But I just

can't

get

this

through

your

skull

As I've said many times, believe what you will. I've long since given up.

But I just

can't

get

this

through

your

skull

As I've said many times, believe what you will. I've long since given up.
Yes, we have a severe and unbreachable difference of opinion

“It’s a budget calculated to take the Army back to the final years of the Obama administration, when readiness was miserable. After years of overuse and inadequate defense funding, Vice Chief Gen. Dan Allyn informed Congress in February 2016 that only three of the Army’s 58 brigade combat teams were fit to go to war.”

His puppet masters in the CCP couldn't be more proud.

There are good reasons why we spend money on other country's. And there is no doubt incredible waste & dumb moves. Maybe some one else could explain it better, I would need 2 weeks & ten pages.

GOOD !

The GOP has wasted $$ Trillions on stupid useless military spending and wars in Iraq that we didn't need.
The Gop has wasted trillions? What the fuck do you think Obama did in the middle east with all of his wars?

A country with a weak military makes a great target for other countries to attack.

GOOD !

The Gop has wasted trillions? What the fuck do you think Obama did in the middle east with all of his wars?

A country with a weak military makes a great target for other countries to attack.
Huh what wars did Obama start???
Bush and the GOP started 2 MAJOR wars that they didn't win, led to the loss of thousands, and wasted trillions of $$. Obama did nothing remotely close to any of that.

Every single republican and Trump supporter across the board supported the war in Iraq. There was not 1 single republican that opposed the GOP war in Iraq. If you opposed the GOP war in Iraq, you were labeled a traitor and called unpatriotic by Fox news and all Republicans.

Oh and then Bush crashed the economy... GOP = failure. remember that?? remember?? When Bush crashed the economy and started 2 wars he couldn't win??? Yea...

Last edited:
First, the House appropriates fundind and Republicans controlled the House 6 out of the 8 years Obama was in office. Second, Biden is asking for an increase the military budget.

in February 2016 that only three of the Army’s 58 brigade combat teams were fit to go to war.”
Why were Army BCTs unfit to go to war?
Because endless rotations to Iraq and Afghanistan depleted their readiness

Given that both Iraq and Afghanistan have wound down, why does the Army need to maintain the same funding levels as if they were still deploying?
Obama was responsible for having only 3 of 58 combat teams ready. No one else.
Bush was responsible for getting us involved in two theaters of war and stretching our troops too thin
Bush made the mistake of not clearly defining American goals and playing a politically correct war. That was really stupid. We needed to get in there kill the enemy and then leave, instead we would stand down when the enemy went inside a mosque. It was not a smart move.

China is deploying the largest military force in history in prep for taking Taiwan. Bet chicom Biden does nothing. China owns him. Through him, us.

And you think Brigade Combat Teams will stop China taking Taiwan? For every Brigade we can field they can put five on us.
It is obvious that our commanders have no intention of stopping China at all. They can take Hawaii and no one would stop them.

Sure, after Biden and congress gut their security.
The homeland security has their own funding.

You republicans always bitch about the federal govt is toooooo bigggg! And taxes is another one.

No new taxes say the republicans.

Politicians RAPED or KILLED by illegals - zero

American citizens RAPED or KILLED by illegals - thousands

Why is it necessary for the whole of the armed forces to be "combat ready" at all times? If you're not going to be participating in wars, why do you need the biggest and best equipped army in the world?

You bridges are crumbling, your road are full of potholes, and your water and sewage systems haven't been updated in generations. But all conservatives want to do is buy weapons and blow up shit in foreign countries.

Forum List

Back