Biden Wants to Gut the Army

Why is it necessary for the whole of the armed forces to be "combat ready" at all times? If you're not going to be participating in wars, why do you need the biggest and best equipped army in the world?

You bridges are crumbling, your road are full of potholes, and your water and sewage systems haven't been updated in generations. But all conservatives want to do is buy weapons and blow up shit in foreign countries.
I saw your post and thought it would be something imbecilic and worthless.

Turns out I was right.

Why is it necessary for the whole of the armed forces to be "combat ready" at all times? If you're not going to be participating in wars, why do you need the biggest and best equipped army in the world?

You bridges are crumbling, your road are full of potholes, and your water and sewage systems haven't been updated in generations. But all conservatives want to do is buy weapons and blow up shit in foreign countries.
I saw your post and thought it would be something imbecilic and worthless.

Turns out I was right.

Triggered much??? Answer the question, dolt. Why do you need the biggest baddest army in the world to sit around with the latest equipment if you're not planning on making war on anyone?

If you're not going to be the world's policeman and protect "American interests" (otherwise known as property owned by American multi-national corporations) around the world, why do you need to spend $750 billion per year on your military?

Forum List

Back