Biden warns of rapes and murders unless son of stimulus passes

If Stimulus Two Doesn't Pass, should I worry? I am 6 feet, 195 lbs, all muscle,,,should I start carrying a baseball bat or squirt-gun when I go to wal-mart or the local park?

So you want the feds to foot your local bill for police. Do you want to be tucked in at night too? It would be one thing if it were some type of national emergency, but we just want to spend money for jobs that do not produce revenue.

No stupid, the Feds ASSIST to the funding of State municipalities and services...they don't "foot" the entire bill....never have. That's the problem with you neocon/teabagging bullhorns...you don't have a fucking clue as to how things work with regards to Federal and State spending, funding, etc. It's all ideology to you jokers...so much more to pity.

Once again, Full-Auto shoots a blank. Let's watch him repeat his error six ways to Sunday.

That is not the function of the federal government. I realize you want to play stupid. But I will put that aside.

No emergency exists to warrant the expenditure.

Full Auto neocon/teabagger shooting mental blanks again.

Why don't you put on your socks and shoes tomorrow, and toodle on down to the Library to do some research on the WPA in American history. That'll give you a clue as to what role the federal gov't plays in assisting the function of State gov't.

Also, you need to do your homework as to what role the Federal Gov't takes when the NATIONAL (that's inclusive with all states, don't cha know!) employment rate reaches dangerous proportions. Or did YOU tear up those two "stimulus" checks the Shrub doled out?

I REALLY hate doing the homework of neocon/teabagger bullhorns like YOU....so get cracking or to blow willfully ignorant smoke.

And Flint, MI not having enough cops has what to do with the Federal Government?

It's a pity about Flint. I watched the city's demise because we used to go to meetings there.

My husband was part of the Saturn team. But Flint just got so bad. You really truly couldn't go there anymore for safety reasons.

What the heck happened? And btw I love Michigan, so I'm not slagging the state whatsoever.

But what happened to Flint?
******* !!

You have too much rep. Let me fix that for you.

Reality.....the natural deflation of the neocon/teabagger gasbag:

Biden: Jobs bill will lower crime

“If anyone listening doubts whether or not there is a direct correlation between the reduction in cops and firefighters and the rise in concerns of public safety, they need look no further than your city, Mr. Mayor,” Biden said at an appearance to tout the American Jobs Act at a firehouse in Flint, Mich.

Biden said that while some voters tell him cities don’t need more police officers and firefighters — which the jobs bill would fund — he believes it’s essential to bulk up public safety forces to keep crime rates down.

In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on the police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes — just to pick two categories — climbed to 229. In 2011, you now have only 125 shields,” he said.

“God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it,” he said — the jobs bill would be a key way to do so. “And God only knows what that number would have been had we not been able to get a little bit of help to you.”

Biden: Jobs bill will lower crime | POLITICO 44
So the jobs bill funds police officers in Flint?

Reality is that, like his Boss, Obamadinejad, who threatened to withhold Social Security checks, Biden is threatening American citizens with violence unless we pass his Failed Stimulus Part II.

Why are we fighting terrorists overseas?

Notice what an intellectual coward Frankie is, folks. The neocon/teabaggers trie to disparage Biden's remarks, but yet they CANNOT FAULT THE FACTS THE MAN PRESENTED. But God forbid Frankie admits he's wrong, so he just throws out more accusations to try and deflect his failed propaganda. Seems Frankie's crusade for neocon/teabagger propaganda fails again.

Biden said that while some voters tell him cities don’t need more police officers and firefighters — which the jobs bill would fund — he believes it’s essential to bulk up public safety forces to keep crime rates down.

In 2008, when flint had 265 sworn officers on the police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes — just to pick two categories — climbed to 229. In 2011, you now have only 125 shields,” he said.
So the jobs bill does fund police officers in Flint.

Why? That's not a Federal concern.

But then, Leftists sure do loves them some huge Federal government, don't you?

No stupid, the Feds ASSIST to the funding of State municipalities and services...they don't "foot" the entire bill....never have. That's the problem with you neocon/teabagging bullhorns...you don't have a fucking clue as to how things work with regards to Federal and State spending, funding, etc. It's all ideology to you jokers...so much more to pity.

Once again, Full-Auto shoots a blank. Let's watch him repeat his error six ways to Sunday.

That is not the function of the federal government. I realize you want to play stupid. But I will put that aside.

Why don't you put on your socks and shoes tomorrow, and toodle on down to the Library to do some research on the WPA in American history. That'll give you a clue as to what role the federal gov't plays in assisting the function of State gov't.

Also, you need to do your homework as to what role the Federal Gov't takes when the NATIONAL (that's inclusive with all states, don't cha know!) employment rate reaches dangerous proportions. Or did YOU tear up those two "stimulus" checks the Shrub doled out?

I REALLY hate doing the homework of neocon/teabagger bullhorns like YOU....so get cracking or to blow willfully ignorant smoke.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
On flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
And audit us our trespasses,
As we file suit against those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into liberty,
But deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
And the power, and the glory,
Forever and ever.
Amen.

Reality.....the natural deflation of the neocon/teabagger gasbag:

Biden: Jobs bill will lower crime

“If anyone listening doubts whether or not there is a direct correlation between the reduction in cops and firefighters and the rise in concerns of public safety, they need look no further than your city, Mr. Mayor,” Biden said at an appearance to tout the American Jobs Act at a firehouse in Flint, Mich.

In 2008, when Flint had 265 sworn officers on the police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when Flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes — just to pick two categories — climbed to 229. In 2011, you now have only 125 shields,” he said.

“God only knows what the numbers will be this year for Flint if we don't rectify it,” he said — the jobs bill would be a key way to do so. “And God only knows what that number would have been had we not been able to get a little bit of help to you.”

Biden: Jobs bill will lower crime | POLITICO 44
So the jobs bill funds police officers in Flint?

See answer here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4280497-post82.html

Reality is that, like his Boss, Obamadinejad, who threatened to withhold Social Security checks, Biden is threatening American citizens with violence unless we pass his Failed Stimulus Part II.

Why are we fighting terrorists overseas?

Notice what an intellectual coward Frankie is, folks. The neocon/teabaggers trie to disparage Biden's remarks, but yet they CANNOT FAULT THE FACTS THE MAN PRESENTED. But God forbid Frankie admits he's wrong, so he just throws out more accusations to try and deflect his failed propaganda. Seems Frankie's crusade for neocon/teabagger propaganda fails again.

In 2008, when flint had 265 sworn officers on the police force, there were 35 murders and 91 rapes in this city. In 2010, when flint had only 144 police officers, the murder rate climbed to 65 and rapes — just to pick two categories — climbed to 229. In 2011, you now have only 125 shields,” he said.
So the jobs bill does fund police officers in Flint.

Why? That's not a Federal concern.

But then, Leftists sure do loves them some huge Federal government, don't you?

See response here:

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
Forever and ever.
Amen.

My response to similar idiocy:

Obama and his crew keep telling us what a huge success the first stimulus was....
Why do we have to do it again...
Oh Yeh,another kickback to the unions...

Obama and his crew keep telling us what a huge success the first stimulus was....

Beyond the convoluted BS of the likes of Limbaugh, Levin Maulkin, Crowley, Krauthammer and that ilk, I have YET to see a logical, fact based case that proves beyond doubt that the first stimulus under Obama was a "kick back" to unions. Until then, it's all just neocon/teabagger bullhorn.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come
Thy mandate be done
Forever and ever.
Amen.

My response to similar idiocy:

Is what, post the same link over and over and over and over..... ????

:lol::lol::lol:

Beyond the convoluted BS of the likes of Limbaugh, Levin Maulkin, Crowley, Krauthammer and that ilk, I have YET to see a logical, fact based case that proves beyond doubt that the first stimulus under Obama was a "kick back" to unions. Until then, it's all just neocon/teabagger bullhorn.

We have yet to see where it has done anything it promised to do.... other than make sure GM (UAW) didn't go belly up.

Stimulus is money laundering scheme whereby tax payer monies get funneled to top big DNC supporters and ultmately to the DNC. But hey, obviously you're ok with that.

I'd say that anything this guy says should be summarily dismissed as lunacy:

Joe Biden drunk on campaign trail - NOT a joke video (by John Raytheon) - YouTube

translation: this soggy, racist POS couldn't disprove the statement Biden made upon what this thread was originally based on...so he wants to change the subject.

Typical neocon/teabagger BS....if you can't beat the man on facts, catch him at a low point and slander his character.

Well try me. The media already discredited his bogus claims.

But more important how is funding local services within the authority of the fed without an emergency?

We have yet to see where it has done anything it promised to do.... other than make sure GM (UAW) didn't go belly up.

Stimulus is money laundering scheme whereby tax payer monies get funneled to top big DNC supporters and ultmately to the DNC. But hey, obviously you're ok with that.

I'm STILL waiting for documented proof of your statement, you Soggy POS....because part of the stimulus bill was INTENDED to save the auto industry.....which it did.

PUT UP OR STFU.

I think I said yesterday that there was an Amber Alert for Joe Biden, no one has seen him lately and now you see why and why Obama picked him as his running mate.

Obama's Challenge to his VPOTUS Committee 2008: I want a list of all the politicians stupider than me, I want a running mate that's going to make me look like if not Einstein, at least normal in comparison. The Committee came back with one name on the list: Joe "Stand Up Chuck" Biden

Biden Warns of More Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Is Not Passed | The Weekly Standard

Will Obama ask Romeny to be his running mate in 2012?

He's not wrong.

I'd say that anything this guy says should be summarily dismissed as lunacy:

Joe Biden drunk on campaign trail - NOT a joke video (by John Raytheon) - YouTube

translation: this soggy, racist POS couldn't disprove the statement Biden made upon what this thread was originally based on...so he wants to change the subject.

Typical neocon/teabagger BS....if you can't beat the man on facts, catch him at a low point and slander his character.

Well try me. The media already discredited his bogus claims.

But more important how is funding local services within the authority of the fed without an emergency?

I see this neocon/teabagger jackass is STILL shooting blanks.

Please provide DOCUMENTED FACTS the disprove what Biden stated as quoted in this thread....as the opinions, supposition and conjecture of you and your like minded cronies isn't worth a piss in the wind. Carry on.

Forum List

Back