Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

Why is he a liar? He realizes there is no point trying to convince you animals of anything.

The people most of the time making these threads are usually those that are unvaccinated. Seems to me they appear to be nervous about the impending covid spike.

It’s winter. People are dying. A lot of them.

What’s irresponsible is not getting vaccinated which would save perhaps 90% or more of them.
Vaccines are not as protective as natural immunity.We weren't told that a year ago
and the Vaxer crew of Authoritarians still don't want the general public to know.
The very safe and effective drug Hydroxychloroquine was bad mouthed
by these Vax nuts and the left went so far as to make sure doctors and pharmacies
would not dispense the drug.
Right there ... pure case study of Malpractice.A drug that helps prevent
Covid when used with zinc was being mocked.

We have 10,204,336 active COVID cases right now.

1 in 500 of those people will die

Or 20,408 will die. That's more dead than the Iraq War.

Actually, it's .0016 and not .0020. States with the highest vaccination rates also have the highest infection rates. To your point, maybe we should stop vaccinating and therefore infecting so many.

My assessment of you is spot on. I did not misquote Daddy Joe.

Thank the Lord that he isn't my daddy. I'd see things man.

8121c0291fa14d1fe52b9eb007741cac.jpg

Actually, it's .0016 and not .0020. States with the highest vaccination rates also have the highest infection rates. To your point, maybe we should stop vaccinating and therefore infecting so many.
Your lack of critical thinking skills and your illogical thinking is astounding.

You need to be locked in a cage.

Now, there's the real good little fascist coming out, I knew it was in there somewhere. Either do as I say, or you'll be locked up, it's always about ego, power and money are just a means to feed their egos. They simply can't hide their true intent, it always reveals itself in due time.

How about you move to a lowest vaccination rate state? Yeah?
Already in one Dimmer. One where businesses stayed open and companies who did had great years in 2020 and 2021. Where folks got the leftyvirus and stayed home then came back to work. You know, a real American red state.

This entire thing is a math problem, not a vaccination problem or a political issue. If you dont understand that either, there is no helping you.
Remember when tony&company kept going on and on about achieving herd-immunity? I remember tony explaining how herd-immunity works. And he was right. But how does he reconcile that explanation with what he also said about it only protecting you from hospitalization and death?

If you can pull the faith you've invested in tony, and put it back where it belongs, you'll have no problem understanding the difference between a treatment requiring indefinite boosters every several months (for something you don't have) and an actual vaccine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back