Biden warns of "WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH" for the UNVACCINATED

1. Biden is literally killing Americans by importing millions of illegals, many of whom are bringing the virus in with them...

2. Biden is literally killing (uneducated, ignorant) Americans by telling them that vaccinated people can't get Infected and can't pass the virus along, that only un-vaccinated can.

3. Biden and his handlers are intentionally engaging in fear-mongering, attempting to induce fear and panic in Americans to continue to use those to control people and justify their Un-Constitutional / civil and Constitutional rights-trampling Marxist policies.

Omnicron is spreading much faster than the original virus but the symptoms are achy joints and being tired - we face worse symptoms than this from the seasonal flu!

The more a virus mutates the weaker it gets.

A Democrat governor recently declared for his state no more mandates, the pandemic and accompanied party fear-mongering is OVER!

....finally a Democrat who has common sense, is REALLY following the science, and is tired of the Marxist BS from his party's leaders!!

CHAZ CHOP was the SUMMER OF LOVE....now we have the WINTER OF DEATH!

President Biden said Thursday that Americans unvaccinated against the coronavirus are facing a winter of "severe illness and death."

"It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase," the president said about the omicron variant while meeting with his coronavirus response team. "For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm."

A staff member from the National Health Organisation (EODY) prepares a booster Johnson and Johnson vaccine against COVID-19 at Karatepe refugee camp,

i warned every voter that if xiden and the demafascist were elected to power we’d be in store for a “long winter” of death…but so many didn’t listen…glad xiden is finally admitting it

Demented, senile, Europhobic idiots like Sleepy Joe are always spot on with their predictions. :laugh:

/——-/ 5000 units is too much. It can cause damage because your body will absorb too much calcium. They recommended 600 to 1000 units. COVID-19 and Vitamin D: How much is too much?
This depends on the vitamin D blood levels of each patient. It’s been found that most COVID patients are very deficient. As such, they need huge quantities of D to get their blood level right. Many deficient patients are given up to 50,000IU per day.

Americans have been told to stay out of the sun or slather on sun block full of harmful chemicals, to avoid skin cancer. This merely results in D deficiency and can lead to lots of problems including COVID.

You guys are going to run out of excuses to not get vaccinated at this rate.

Tons of the vaccine hesitant are afraid.
Trust has to be earned with humans if they are not programmed. If Joy Behar talks like a warrior affecting many in a population and in combat dies in the first second than a civilization dies.

This depends on the vitamin D blood levels of each patient. It’s been found that most COVID patients are very deficient. As such, they need huge quantities of D to get their blood level right. Many deficient patients are given up to 50,000IU per day.

Americans have been told to stay out of the sun or slather on sun block full of harmful chemicals, to avoid skin cancer. This merely results in D deficiency and can lead to lots of problems including COVID.
/----/ I agree, but my point is don't self medicate. You need blood tests to determine if you're D deficient. 5000 units a day is dangerous.

i warned every voter that if xiden and the demafascist were elected to power we’d be in store for a “long winter” of death…but so many didn’t listen…glad xiden is finally admitting it
/----/ Notice how dementia joe and commie harris aren't attacked for failing to prepare for Delta and Omicron.
  1. 'We didn't see it coming': Kamala Harris says Biden admin ...

58 minutes ago · ‘We didn’t see it coming’: Kamala Harris says Biden admin wasn’t prepared for Delta or Omicron - December 18, 2021 Republicans show stronger support for …

Last edited:
/----/ I agree, but my point is don't self medicate. You need blood tests to determine if you're D deficient. 5000 units a day is dangerous.
Agreed. However it’s been proven a very high percentage of Americans are D deficient. It’s very likely if you don’t get much sun, don’t take a D supplement regularly, or you live in the northern half of the country, you’re D deficient.

They'll still spread it, the shot won't stop that from happening. Yet it's putting them at risk for unknown side effects that could be potentially harmful down the road.
Children will spread less of it if vaccinated, and we need to keep schools open to keep the econ open. And teachers aside, if children are not vaccinated they will also spread it to adults who have preexisting conditions.

But if parents don't want their kids vaccinated they should be allowed to home school them, just as they can do if they don't want other vaccinations. And frankly if someone is not vaccinated, I think the world's a better place if they die and improve the gene pool.

Children will spread less of it if vaccinated, and we need to keep schools open to keep the econ open. And teachers aside, if children are not vaccinated they will also spread it to adults who have preexisting conditions.

But if parents don't want their kids vaccinated they should be allowed to home school them, just as they can do if they don't want other vaccinations. And frankly if someone is not vaccinated, I think the world's a better place if they die and improve the gene pool.
They are at virtually NO RISK of dying or even spreading it. Their immunity systems rock and roll and don't need a stinking experimental jab.

You know what my main "issue" is, John? I'm concerned that the vaccine manufacturers demanded that they not be liable for any problems that arise from the vaccines! Call me crazy but when someone is making a product and they're asking in advance for total protection from lawsuits then I'm going to think long and hard before putting that product in my body!
Great. Do me a favor. Dont take it. You're a nut job.

Clipper

The pandemic does not require unvaxxed at all. The vaxxed themselves will continue to transmit and perpetuate the virus. No doubt about it.
No vaccine is 100% foolproof, dipshit. YOu not going to take the polio vaccine because it isnt 100% foolproof?

However it’s been proven a very high percentage of Americans are D deficient
Which is why it’s not surprising that a high percentage of COVID deaths are in people with low vitamin D levels.

Sorry, vitamins just aren’t enough to fight deadly infectious disease. It would be great if it were, but that’s just now how it goes.

You agree with putting liberals in concentration camps?
I agree that leftists not liberals want to exterminate me. Leftists like you are fascists. I have explained how and why already. Republicans don’t support BDS. Democrats do. I am an Independent. You are my enemy. You are the new Nazis. You want to exterminate me. Please try it. See how it goes.

Forum List

Back