Biden Warns US on Brink of Nuclear “Armageddon” with Russia Over Ukraine

This senile dementia addled son-of-a-bitch is going to get us all killed. The 25th Amendment needs to be enacted immediately.

At this point, I’m almost ready to take my chances with Harris. In fact, nothing will change on the peripheral (maybe a few more deals with the leftists behind the scenes could happen, more repayment for votes) because she’s also under Obama’s shadow government and his affiliated puppet masters. She might stall a few meetings with her incessant need to laugh to fill the void when nobody’s talking, but she’s just like Biden- a thoughtless puppet.

This senile dementia addled son-of-a-bitch is going to get us all killed. The 25th Amendment needs to be enacted immediately.

And just like that, the White House is walking back Biden's alarming comments again.....

'We have not seen any reason to adjust our own strategic nuclear posture, nor do we have indications that Russia is preparing to imminently use nuclear weapons,' White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters in route to an event with Biden in Hagerstown, Md.

'The President was speaking about concerns about Putin's threats to use nuclear weapons just as he did at the UN General Assembly and we have done over the past few weeks,' she noted. 'He was reinforcing what we have been saying, which is how seriously we take these threats about nuclear weapons.'

Look at the cult fucks ignore the environmental impact of this war and certainly a nuclear war.

What frauds. You assholes do not care about the environment. You are just Democrats and Climate Change is your grift.

Let’s compare nuclear war to my Suburban and their relative impacts on climate change.
Which is worse for the environment?

5D5B1F0E-63D3-4E4C-BA29-551BCB9861A1.jpeg

Forum List

Back