Biden WH caught in yet another lie about the Border Crisis. Claims nobody is just "walking across" the border.

Are they this out of touch with reality, or do they just know their mindless base will buy anything they say?

He's never been to the border so that he can claim he's never seen anyone walk across. Such an insulting lie. For every illegal you see walking, swimming or running across our border you can bet there are 10 more who slip through unnoticed. The Border patrol has ZERO manpower to run down any "got aways" so they either make it all the way in and get picked up by a contact or they die in the desert. President Potato pretends that it's not happening. He is concerned that border agents who were "Whipping Haitians" will be made to pay however.

Are they this out of touch with reality, or do they just know their mindless base will buy anything they say?

Watch the whole video of it...

It is taken out of context... She was comparing Trump policy of building a wall against there policy of putting a pla i place...

Watch the whole video of it...

It is taken out of context... She was comparing Trump policy of building a wall against there policy of putting a pla i place...
Another democrat moron trying to reinterpret what these idiots that they elected REALLY meant. If you had a clue what they meant, they wouldn't have been put in power.

You are the dumbest since near record numbers are being encountered by Border Patrol.

The ones they catch never addresses the ones they don't,
and record numbers of people caught doesn't indicate anything more than record numbers of people are attempting the journey.

It's the same silly argument they were making about record consumer spending during a period of inflation ...
Like no shit, the prices are higher ... :auiqs.jpg:

You are one stupid fothermucker.

I could post hundreds of these, Simp.
"Contrary to public perception, we observe considerably lower felony arrest rates among undocumented immigrants compared to legal immigrants and native-born US citizens and find no evidence that undocumented criminality has increased in recent years."

Another democrat moron trying to reinterpret what these idiots that they elected REALLY meant. If you had a clue what they meant, they wouldn't have been put in power.
If you are voting Democrat, you are voting for China, for continuing the attack on America via Mexico, for continuing the crime wave sweeping our cities and more "gubmint giveaways" to buy votes with taxpayer money.

Not sure what your lefty link has to do with the fact I proved you are a lying sack of shit for claiming illegals are deported the first time the encounter LEOs, Simp.

And the fact remains that if those illegals were not here all those felonies would not happen to innocent Americans.

Which means very little when considering the fact that the felony arrest of an Illegal Foreign National,
or a Foreign National waiting Asylum Approval ... Means that neither is eligible for Citizenship and should be Deported immediately.

Last edited:
Try again. First your source article is a year and a half old and it was pulling their findings from statistics gleaned from 2012-2018. Hardly relevant to the current situation that was put into effect since AFTER your article. The vegetable in the WH opened the border to anyone who wants to walk across on Jan 20, 2021, making ALL of the findings in your inept attempt to justify your and the democrats idiocy, irrelevant.

This is what you get with affirmative action hires.

Those agents were whipping people trying to walk across our border and will be disciplined.

Also, nobody walks across the border.
There is no evidence of whipping at the border. Please don't tell me you bought those pictures of horse reins as whips? It is to laugh.

Technically they are "legal" as soon as they hit our soil given the way the dems have skewed the various immigration laws.

Think of it as a massive "wet foot/ dry foot" they used for the Cubans.

KissMy My I am interpreting your "funny" emoji as "nervous laugh" to cover your stupidity as you haven't produced one piece of rebuttal. Actually, a response of "OMG, you are 100% correct" would be more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no evidence of whipping at the border. Please don't tell me you bought those pictures of horse reins as whips? It is to laugh.
That was the point of my post.

People walking across the border, fake whips, nobody just walks across the border…

Maybe I just shouldn’t waste time with you.

Technically they are "legal" as soon as they hit our soil given the way the dems have skewed the various immigration laws.

Think of it as a massive "wet foot/ dry foot" they used for the Cubans.
Dems didn't skew the laws...

First if they seek asylum from the first officer they see or nearest police station they are perfectly entitled to go through the Asylum seeking process. US has one of the toughest in the world and has sent many people home who were killed b y mainly drug gangs fuelled by US money from a failed Drug War. It is fair to say that there are people in bigger danger from US fulled drug war than Cuban poor human rights.

Second, unless they are actually found guilty of a law they are not criminals, they are suspects of a crime. Much like Trump is suspect of mishandling documents but is not a criminal unless he is found guilty.

Nobody was saying that people were whipped much like whips aren't directly used on cattle either.

They were been herded like cattle instead of treated like human beings. We have made this statement time and time again, Hitler first mission was to stop people thinking of other people as human beings. He had them think Jews and others as subhuman, like cattle. They have a purpose but they are expendable much like cattle.

Those images showed a man on a horse doing just the same thing.

Do you think it would be acceptable for the police at an NFL game on horse herding people around with a whip? Do you think that would be acceptable?

Forum List

Back