Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

As always, MAGAs whining about something they don't understand. The flags are displayed properly.
Libs do not respect our country and only tolerate America when they get what they want

Obama refused to salute the flag

Libs do not respect our country and only tolerate America when they get what they want

Obama refused to salute the flag
You are mistaken. Libs love our country. It's your crazy MAGA cult that has worked so hard to earn the hate you so richly deserve.

You are mistaken. Libs love our country. It's your crazy MAGA cult that has worked so hard to earn the hate you so richly deserve.
“Love” is too strong a word for how libs feel about America

“Tolerate” is a better description

And only then when they arent pissed from not getting what they want

biden jester.png

“Love” is too strong a word for how libs feel about America

“Tolerate” is a better description

And only then when they arent pissed from not getting what they want
You should actually talk to a liberal instead of believing all the straw man stories you have been told.

You should actually talk to a liberal instead of believing all the straw man stories you have been told.
I talk to liberals every day

And have been for longer than I can remember

Going back as far as the Vietnam War the left has been pro foreign and anti American

Going back as far as the Vietnam War the left has been pro foreign and anti American
So you've been an idiot for a long time. I'm not surprised.

Going back as far as the Vietnam War the left has been pro foreign and anti America
I was in the Navy during the Vietnam war and this trump character was no where to be seen. He had a booboo on his left knee or some such excuse that kept him out.

Forum List

Back