Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

I was in the Navy during the Vietnam war and this trump character was no where to be seen. He had a booboo on his left knee or some such excuse that kept him out.
On the internet talk is cheap and lying libs can be anything they want to be

"Investigated"....was the flag stolen from the school? And has someone been charged with a hate crime yet?

What MAGAts don't get that if someone is eventually charged with a hate crime, it has to be proved in a court of law....just like intent has to be proved when charged.

There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

I have nothing against Trans PEOPLE but I have a big problem with this flag display on the White House. Countless Americans died defending our flag over hundreds of years. That White House display is disgraceful. It's as if Antifa took over the White House.

No, they are not. If you read the article you'd know that, if you loved America you'd know that, and if you were like me and served in the military you would definitely know that.

You are 100% wrong.
That link actually mentions flying flags in a row and having the US flag on the left, and that other nations’ flags are at the same height in such a display. It says state and local flags are traditionally flown lower.

It did not say the US flag is always higher in that sort of display, nor that it should be centered

That link actually mentions flying flags in a row and having the US flag on the left, and that other nations’ flags are at the same height in such a display. It says state and local flags are traditionally flown lower.

It did not say the US flag is always higher in that sort of display, nor that it should be centered
But the Fag Flag should NEVER push the American flag to the side. Biden and his Communist handlers should be ashamed. But I guarantee you that they aren't.

I was in the Navy during the Vietnam war and this trump character was no where to be seen. He had a booboo on his left knee or some such excuse that kept him out.
Like a lot of people Trump had, or claimed he had some condition that eliminated him. Just like Clitler, Obozo and Boosch.

I'm sorry Trump could not be in a foxhole with you. I'm equally sorry you had to pick a VC to service you.

Forum List

Back