Biden White House Desecrates The American Flag

Fucking hell, I literally told you I have my own idea of what patriotism is. I've seen so many deflections in my time, I went to the effort of trying to avoid that. But still...

Okay, you say patriotism is "love and devotion to the America as envisioned by the Founding Fathers".

So, a patriot from France is someone who loves the country as the US founding fathers envisioned. Same for China?
No, you didn't describe "patriotism", you described something else. You're trying to make the term fit your agenda.

What is "patriotism"? Not what you think "US patriotism" is, what does the term "patriotism" mean, when referring to ALL countries, all people, all things?
Where did France or China come into the conversation. Read my post again. I literally said "American patriotism." Should I have used other words?

Trump was hugging the American flag. To you, that's desecration because you hate the flag and hate America.

Trump was dry humping our flag
Yes, that is a desecration

1686532544805.gif

There are rules for flying the American flag. Biden and company have decided that our flag should take backseat to the Pedo Groomer flag:

2023-06-10T215359Z_392627298_RC2IG1A69EWO_RTRMADP_3_USA-BIDEN-PRIDE-1024x683.jpg

"In a group of flags displayed from staffs, the U.S. flag should be at the center and the highest point."

https://www.va.gov/opa/publications/celebrate/flagdisplay.pdf

18 U.S. Code § 700 - Desecration of the flag of the United States; penalties​

The American flag is flying the highest on the WH flagpole....clever how your picture was taken from an angle where it doesn't show.

The American flag is flying the highest on the WH flagpole....clever how your picture was taken from an angle where it doesn't show.
Is the America flag in the center? And I didn't take the picture.

Forum List

Back