Biden White House Imploding... No clear Person In Charge of ANYTHING...

Trump. I wouldn't be bragging about a brain dead washed up political hack occupying the White House unless you hate your own country. Well, do you?

My feelings are never hurt by you limp sissies. What a stupid fucking idiot.
So go ahead & continue on with your fantasy/hallucination/delusion that Trump won if that makes you feel better, mouth breather. But to be truthfull, Biden beat his ass. Now you mad?

Some people just can't face reality & you're a prime example of that.

So go ahead & continue on with your fantasy/hallucination/delusion that Trump won if that makes you feel better, mouth breather. But to be truthfull, Biden beat his ass. Now you mad?

You voted for a brain dead political hack who is a total glittering failure and you're bragging about it. Gee, you're a smart one.

God, it's delightful to hear you squeal your terror to us here on this board.

49 days, bitch.

It looks like even the main stream media can no longer ignore the hapless white house staff. Who the hell is in charge? It is now being asked by even the left of the left media. This does not bode well for the Biden Administration.

Well, Heels Up Harris is in charge of the border so there’s that.

You voted for a brain dead political hack who is a total glittering failure and you're bragging about it. Gee, you're a smart one.
And YOU voted for an ex game show host who's not only corrupt, he's a fucking traitor.

Enjoy your fantasies.

What is the Biden strategy now?

1. Tell reporter to define what is meant by the word "over" and dismiss it's traditional use, thus reinventing another term like woman or recession.

2. Tell reporters that global warming caused his cerebellum to increase one degree, causing a momentary moment of dementia while screaming, "We are all gonna die!!"

3. Say "Putin done it and Orange man bad, besides, January 6th" and then shuffle off the stage.

Doesn’t matter which option is chosen, their leftist sheep will suck it up without question.

And YOU voted for an ex game show host who's not only corrupt, he's a fucking traitor.

Enjoy your fantasies.

We voted for a non politician business man to put the country back on track and we were right. Trump did more for Americans and was a better president than the last 4 dems you idiots voted for.

God, it's delightful to hear you squeal your terror to us here on this board.

49 days, bitch.
My terror? Hardly. I'm enjoying the shitshow as Trump once again shows that's he's nothing but a corrupt slimy bastard. As you cultists cry & moan in disbelief.

Suck it up. Not even his lackeys in Congress can help him slither out of this one.

What are you going to do when he's re-elected? Kill yourself?
Nope. Trump is a washed up has been with a big mouth who had his chance & blew it because he's a crooked, slimy no good fuck who got his ass in a bag. Again.

Now tell me again how "great" he is.

My terror? Hardly. I'm enjoying the shitshow as Trump once again shows that's he's nothing but a corrupt slimy bastard. As you cultists cry & moan in disbelief.

Suck it up. Not even his lackeys in Congress can help him slither out of this one.
You think Trump will be indicted?

We voted for a non politician business man to put the country back on track and we were right. Trump did more for Americans and was a better president than the last 4 dems you idiots voted for.
Sure, he was. Sure, he was.

Your words say terror.

Nope. Trump is a washed up has been with a big mouth who had his chance & blew it because he's a crooked, slimy no good fuck who got his ass in a bag. Again.

Now tell me again how "great" he is.

Trumps America

*Joes America

It’s not even close and the entire world knows it. So do you. That’s why you’re so angry all the time.

Forum List

Back