Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Amash pulls more from Biden than Trump

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

I think once the electorate sees both candidates shoulder to shoulder, they are going to realize that Sleepy Joe is a sleepy guy and just not up to the job and will reelect President Trump overwhelmingly.

But the poll is exactly right. Amash splits the anti-trump vote. There are a number of noble anti-trumpers who really hate the President, and are willing to vote for Bite Me to spite the country. But Amash gives them an opportunity to vote for a Republican who hates Trump as much as they do, splitting the vote.

Amash gives the true conservatives who've been kicked out of the Republican party (by the cult of Trump) someone else to vote for.
While I disagree with a lot of his policies (which is the basis for our democracy), he's head and shoulders above Trump.

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

I think once the electorate sees both candidates shoulder to shoulder, they are going to realize that Sleepy Joe is a sleepy guy and just not up to the job and will reelect President Trump overwhelmingly.

But the poll is exactly right. Amash splits the anti-trump vote. There are a number of noble anti-trumpers who really hate the President, and are willing to vote for Bite Me to spite the country. But Amash gives them an opportunity to vote for a Republican who hates Trump as much as they do, splitting the vote.

Or does it give the Republicans an out?

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

All this poll proves is that idiots dominate there source...

You have your head up your ass or you're brain dead choosing Biden over President Trump, but DTMB posted this stupidity...

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

Amash huh. SMH
This is as silly as the 2016 story that tried to tell us three million Amish were mobilizing to vote for Rump. From Amish to Amash.

Back in the real world there were at least three guys challenging Rump for the Republican nomination, and one of them WAS on the Libertarian ticket in '16. And all three of them are better known than Amash.

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

Amash huh. SMH
This is as silly as the 2016 story that tried to tell us three million Amish were mobilizing to vote for Rump. From Amish to Amash.

Back in the real world there were at least three guys challenging Rump for the Republican nomination, and one of them WAS on the Libertarian ticket in '16. And all three of them are better known than Amash.

Trump schlonged those guys in the primary, and has a clean path to be renominated

Yeah I really want Joe to have his finger on the nuclear button.

He'll push it thinking it's an expresso machine and we'll all be fucked.

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

Who needs an out?

I'm gonna double down.

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

Who needs an out?

I'm gonna double down.

You have no idea how right your statement is.

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

Who needs an out?

I'm gonna double down.

You have no idea how right your statement is.

No balls, no blue chips.

1 in 223,000,000 Amercians have heard of this amash you speak of.... and those are mostly family and the kids at Franklin High that remember him having a panic attack in the gym and shitting his pants in front of the entire school.

Las Vegas has Trump being re-elected at greater than 2:1 odds, but what the fuck, it's only money on the line.

Biden - 50%
Trump - 41%

Biden - 47%
Trump - 40%
Amash - 5%

Let's not get too cocky here.

At this point we need to make damn sure that not only do we get our votes out, but we get our friends and families out there and crush the democrook party.

HARD.

We need a serious crushing landslide, something in the high 60's. With all their cheating, it's going to need to be as decisive as possible so that there is no doubt the public is ready to riot and cannibalize the left. We cannot assume this is going to be an easy re-election, and even if it is, it needs to be a humiliating defeat of the democrooks and the media. I'm not even joking that I want to see suicides take place over it. These pieces of shit are a malignancy.

I didn't support Trump in 2016. I wrote Ted Cruz on my ballot, but I'm a full fledged Trump Zealot at this point, not even because I think he's done a better job than I ever imagined, but the level of hatred he has endured from the most despicable sociopaths I have ever observed (and I worked in a prison, the media and democrook political whores are just as bad or worse than anyone incarcerated in maximum security facility) inspired me to give the man the full benefit of the doubt. had we not had a bullshit impeachment, and a hoax pandemic, it's likely he would have gotten much more accomplished.

Lets crush these pieces of shit, into a paste.

Forum List

Back