Biden will have chance to appear in first Democratic debate, CNN says

Oh, please, please, please enter the race, Uncle Joe!

Your prospective candidacy is one thing that both Democrats and Republicans want to see - albeit for different reasons.

Your prospective candidacy is one thing that both Democrats and Republicans want to see - albeit for different reasons.
is he the oldest democrat so far ?? :cool: how old is gore. not that age matters, john mccain would have been fine. lot's of founding fathers and mothers went well into their eighties.

will he be hooked up to that machine that will keep him sane for 90 minutes (the one that looks like a lie detector, only it keeps a senile person sane for 2 hours)

imrs.php

Nothing wrong with Joe but I wouldn't recommend it to him.

It is a tough race and considering his loss, I would suggest he actually enjoys the years he has left with your family.

Being President is very tough and you miss many things which you would never get back.

I hope he decides to run. It will give the Dems someone to root for besides that POS Hildebeast.

Biden has been VP for eight years and he's way more qualified than Hildebeast will ever be.

If the DNC is smart they will get Biden to run as Hildebeast now has loads of baggage.

Forum List

Back