Biden will not be impeached.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Within our current political climate, I don't doubt that a majority of Republican house members would vote to impeach President Biden. Why Not?
Those congressional members were favored by the same foolish voters that favored Donald Trump in 2016 AND 2020.

[In 2016 and again in 2020, the majority of U.S. Voters didn't favor Donald Trump, but in 2017 the majority of USA's Electoral College members chose Donald Trump to be our president. In 2021 they chose Joseph Biden rather than re-electing President Trump. In 2020 & 2021, Republicans didn't have sufficient votes to re-elect President Donald Trump, and in 2023 through 2028 they won't have sufficient votes to impeach President Biden. Respectfully, Supposn

My Senators and representative have already been informed they won't be getting my vote again if they refuse to at least vote to impeach this criminal. If the Republicans refuse to impeach this man then they need to be replaced.

Within our current political climate, I don't doubt that a majority of Republican house members would vote to impeach President Biden. Why Not?
Those congressional members were favored by the same foolish voters that favored Donald Trump in 2016 AND 2020.

[In 2016 and again in 2020, the majority of U.S. Voters didn't favor Donald Trump, but in 2017 the majority of USA's Electoral College members chose Donald Trump to be our president. In 2021 they chose Joseph Biden rather than re-electing President Trump. In 2020 & 2021, Republicans didn't have sufficient votes to re-elect President Donald Trump, and in 2023 through 2028 they won't have sufficient votes to impeach President Biden. Respectfully, Supposn

I don't know when they would be able to fit that in with all the nonsense crap the House Republicans are doing now. But I welcome them to try.

The Electoral College really sucks! It's a dinosaur! People vote - not acreage!
A handful of major cities would decide our elections and the people in flyover country would never have a voice. Does that sound "fair" to you? Besides, you lot have no real worries. We've likely had our last uncontested election.

Doesn't matter. He'll be gone in '24. No one wants Word Salad in there. Democrats are toast.

Agreed. The political class has gathered all the power it needs.

Time to take it away from them.

If Trump was impeached over a phone call, Biden should get life in prison.

Biden will not be impeached.​

No shit Sherlock.
20190121-162058-HARRIS_KAMALA_18416.jpg

My Senators and representative have already been informed they won't be getting my vote again if they refuse to at least vote to impeach this criminal. If the Republicans refuse to impeach this man then they need to be replaced.
Oh...so suddenly you think your vote will be counted.

You've summed up the idiocy of the whole "the election was stolen" conference in one post. FFS...if you think the 2020 election was stolen what is the logic of threatening to withhold your vote since you don't think it was counted properly anyway?

The Electoral College really sucks! It's a dinosaur! People vote - not acreage!

That's why we need secession. Dems will have perpetual control of America and eventually disarm or kill us. Let the dems have their portion and break the conservative portion off.

Sadly, the reps are 101% useless at fighting the dems. It is a total waste voting. Plus, dems will put you America's enemies list if you vote rep.

packers.jpg

That's why we need secession. Dems will have perpetual control of America and eventually disarm or kill us. Let the dems have their portion and break the conservative portion off.

Sadly, the reps are 101% useless at fighting the dems. It is a total waste voting. Plus, dems will put you America's enemies list if you vote rep.

View attachment 814530

Why don't you just secede?

States vote, dumbass.

You know...the Union?

The United States.

The Federalist system of government that the US has elected presidents under for two centuries.

But you dumb shits know better.

What a bunch of presumptuous imbeciles.
But it ain't fair, dammit!

Forum List

Back