Biden will not be impeached.

We are seeing the complete collapse and destruction of America before our eyes
IMG_3448.gif

The Romney/McCain/Dole branch of the Conservative tree is dead.
Replaced, some say, by the George Wallace/Alex Jones/Tucker Carlson Conservative edition.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why we need secession. Dems will have perpetual control of America and eventually disarm or kill us. Let the dems have their portion and break the conservative portion off.
OK, poster Invisible, how would you split the 50 states into your 'secession' scenario.?
Think it through. You offer it....you flesh it out. K?

----------------------------------------
....without admitting any liability under the Bank Secrecy Act.

Think that one through, poster C.American.

No "admission of liability under the Bank Secrecy Act".
?????
That's a helluva kiss on one's resume:

"I didn't plead guilty but........but I paid a $10,000,000 fine because I just wanted to.

I love this bar.

Within our current political climate, I don't doubt that a majority of Republican house members would vote to impeach President Biden. Why Not?
Those congressional members were favored by the same foolish voters that favored Donald Trump in 2016 AND 2020.

[In 2016 and again in 2020, the majority of U.S. Voters didn't favor Donald Trump, but in 2017 the majority of USA's Electoral College members chose Donald Trump to be our president. In 2021 they chose Joseph Biden rather than re-electing President Trump. In 2020 & 2021, Republicans didn't have sufficient votes to re-elect President Donald Trump, and in 2023 through 2028 they won't have sufficient votes to impeach President Biden. Respectfully, Supposn
Perhaps.

But Republicans see impeachment as a partisan weapon, a way to attack a Democratic president – President Biden in particular – although the impeachment is completely devoid of merit with less than zero chance of the Senate convicting.

And with regard to President Biden, there’s the revenge factor – a way for Republicans to get back at Democrats for impeaching Trump.

The Electoral College really sucks! It's a dinosaur! People vote - not acreage!
More to the point, the majority of the people should determine who the president is, not the states.

The EC is fundamentally anti-democratic – and since the aberration of the Imperial Presidency isn’t going away, the way to check and offset the aberration of the Imperial Presidency is to elect the president via popular vote.

We are a nation of states. A republic system ensures everyone has a voice. Otherwise, the idiots in big cities would decide every election.

There is something seriously wrong in the democrat party when they can't make a case for defending Biden without including the former president.

You will never get rid of the electoral college because you'll never get minor states to agree to diminish their status more than it akready is. You Keep the forgetting the name of this country.

Last edited:
If that were the case…the popular vote would determine the winner.

But it doesn’t. Low population states have out-sized power
Correct.

And most low-population states are controlled by Republicans – hence the right’s staunch defense of a fundamentally anti-democratic process.

Indeed, Republicans themselves are fundamentally anti-democratic; anti-democratic institutions such as the EC, the Senate, and the judiciary are at the center of the Republican agenda to retain power although they represent a minority of the population.

Forum List

Back