🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Won’t Fire Anyone Over Afghanistan Debacle

I don't believe anyone in the Biden Administration ... or for that matter Biden himself ... had any clue what would happen.

I don't believe anyone in the Biden Administration ... or for that matter Biden himself ... could find Afghanistan on a map.

Incompetence, mismanagement, and sheer stupidity are much more believable than any actual plan.

And this is not worth getting fired over anymore?

Biden-checking-watch-435x245.jpeg

The stuttering shit clown checking his watch.... shitting on the memories of the 13 fallen warriors he murdered.

I guess Cuties and diaper change start at 6... and that waffle cone isn't going to eat itself....

That's a real fucking piece of work.... hmm?

hahaa i can’t believe you actually typed that with a straight face

Naw, I can't believe you guys are pretending that you weren't all for abject surrender last year, calling generals who opposed Trump as "Deep State Traitors".

Yeah, Beta Joe putting ISIS and al Queda back in charge while he has Putin and Xi dictate what he’s going to do while our closest ally holds him in contempt.

Again, when you wingnuts form your own volunteer brigade, then you can show us how it' done.

We've pissed away enough lives, enough treasure and enough time on this sinkhole.

Naw, I can't believe you guys are pretending that you weren't all for abject surrender last year, calling generals who opposed Trump as "Deep State Traitors".

Again, when you wingnuts form your own volunteer brigade, then you can show us how it' done.

We've pissed away enough lives, enough treasure and enough time on this sinkhole.
can you show me anyone that was for surrender, abject or otherwise

can you show me anyone that was for surrender, abject or otherwise

You mean other than when you guys defended selling out the Kurds in Syria or railed against "endless wars".

Come on, last year you guys were practically a Hippy Drum Circle praising Trump not starting any new wars (because Congress and the Pentagon wouldn't let him.)

How stupid, but not surprising coming from a Trumpster who‘s messiah fires people out of petulance rather than cause. Seems to me firing peopke in the midst of a crisis is unwise Because you might not know exactly who was incompetent until it is over and has been examined. Get tbe crisis dealt with first. That should be tbe priority.
I think it’s pretty clear.

Someone needs to tell this guy that it's hug a retard day and no one is trying to take away his helmet.

Actually, um, no. The last three Wars were instigated by Republicans - Afghanistan, Iraq, the Persian Gulf. So if you want to blame anyone for ROE, then blame them.

The real problem is that we are fighting the war in a Republican way- which is the big contractors make a shitload of money and the war never ends.

First, they've extracted more than 5500. Secondly, that 11K number was an estimate. The problem they ran into was that people left Afghanistan before this debacle and didn't inform the embassy that they were leaving. A lot of American went into the country and didn't tell the embassy they were there.

So, um, yeah, the 350 number is accurate.

Again, everyone expects the GOP to make gains in the House elections, due to redistricting and out of office parties always lose seats in midterms....

But I'm not worried. Because the GOP being the GOP, will let their freak flag fly passing goofy, unpopular laws knowing Biden will veto them.

Your attempts at voter suppression are probably going to backfire, because when you try to take something away from someone, they want it all that more.
1. You sure display little understanding of how the military has been thoroughly screwed up by Democrats over the years….Miley is a prime example.

2. a. It doesn’t matter, one American left to die at the hands of terrorists is too many.
b. This administration doesn’t know, and didn’t care how many American civilians die over there because Biden wanted a political photo op on 9/11 that HE ended the war. Instead he fucked up, because he’s been a foreign policy fuck up for forty plus years.

3. Are you really delusional enough to believe that Americans just love, inflation, open borders, higher taxes, chaos on the world stage, as well as in our own streets, and being regarded as untrustworthy by our allies?

That’s the problem with progressives. When you do gain power you immediately shoot yourselves in the foot, and screw the country in the process, then, can’t understand why no one votes for you again…you’re clowns politically, and can’t win without cheating.

So, you agree that Biden is incompetent…
No, he botched this withdrawal badly. Whether he is incompetent or there were other factors at work or he simply made a horrible decision remains to be seen.

1. You sure display little understanding of how the military has been thoroughly screwed up by Democrats over the years….Miley is a prime example.

Oh, I agree, the Military is screwed, but that has a lot more to do with fighting the FOREVER WAR(TM) started by Bush. When they couldn't get quality recruits to sign up, they lowered the conduct standards, the intelligence standards and the physical standards, which is how you go winners like Bowe Bergdahl and Chelsea Manning, both of whom signed up when Bush was in charge.

2. a. It doesn’t matter, one American left to die at the hands of terrorists is too many.
b. This administration doesn’t know, and didn’t care how many American civilians die over there because Biden wanted a political photo op on 9/11 that HE ended the war. Instead he fucked up, because he’s been a foreign policy fuck up for forty plus years.
Oh, please, the Guys who agree with Trump that 'it is what it is" when hundreds of thousands died of Covid are going to treat one stupid American refusing to get out of Afghanistan is the worst thing ever?

3. Are you really delusional enough to believe that Americans just love, inflation, open borders, higher taxes, chaos on the world stage, as well as in our own streets, and being regarded as untrustworthy by our allies?
Uh, guy, most Americans prefer a little inflation over Plagues, Riots and recession we had with Trump.... That's why your boy lost

That’s the problem with progressives. When you do gain power you immediately shoot yourselves in the foot, and screw the country in the process, then, can’t understand why no one votes for you again…you’re clowns politically, and can’t win without cheating.

Uh, guy, you have that in reverse.
Bush-41 fucked everything up.
Clinton fixed it. The worst thing he did was lie about a blow job.
You guys cheated and put Bush -43 in there. He proceeded to fuck everything up.
Obama fixed it. The worst thing you guys could say about him just made you all look like racists twits.
You guys created again and put Trump in there. He proceeded to REALLY REALLY fuck things up.

Biden has to fix the messes... But by 2028, you will all forget how bad you fucked things up and find some other bullshit moral outrage.

Biden-checking-watch-435x245.jpeg

The stuttering shit clown checking his watch.... shitting on the memories of the 13 fallen warriors he murdered.

I guess Cuties and diaper change start at 6... and that waffle cone isn't going to eat itself....

That's a real fucking piece of work.... hmm?
woG7xFK.png

If you're trying draw a moral equivalence between a disease funded, developed and foisted on the planet by tiny tony and your stuttering shit clown murdering brave soldiers in Afghanistan...

you're a bidophile cock holster....

Oh, I agree, the Military is screwed, but that has a lot more to do with fighting the FOREVER WAR(TM) started by Bush. When they couldn't get quality recruits to sign up, they lowered the conduct standards, the intelligence standards and the physical standards, which is how you go winners like Bowe Bergdahl and Chelsea Manning, both of whom signed up when Bush was in charge.

Oh, please, the Guys who agree with Trump that 'it is what it is" when hundreds of thousands died of Covid are going to treat one stupid American refusing to get out of Afghanistan is the worst thing ever?

Uh, guy, most Americans prefer a little inflation over Plagues, Riots and recession we had with Trump.... That's why your boy lost

Obama fixed it. The worst thing you guys could say about him just made you all look like racists twits.
You guys created again and put Trump in there. He proceeded to REALLY REALLY fuck things up.

Biden has to fix the messes... But by 2028, you will all forget how bad you fucked things up and find some other bullshit moral outrage.
1. We disagree on the ills of the military since I was in during the early 80s. It has much more to do with using them as a social experiment, and global aid organization instead of their real purpose. That's a liberal thing.

2. Covid has NOTHING to do with this. And Biden left Americans to die at the hands of the enemy while he bent a knee, like a coward.

3.The rest of your post is pure bullshit.

You just aren’t very smart. That is the most succinct and only reply anyone should have to your posts. Your posts are enticing, in slowing down to see the carnage of a car accident kind of way, but in realty, we should all just keep on driving for the sake of sanity and peace of mind.

1. We disagree on the ills of the military since I was in during the early 80s. It has much more to do with using them as a social experiment, and global aid organization instead of their real purpose. That's a liberal thing.

Uh, guy, in the 40 years since I've been in, Liberals were in charge 16 of them.... You can't pawn off the stupidity on liberals.

Engaging in a pointless 20 year war had a lot more to do with the decline than letting gay folks serve openly.

2. Covid has NOTHING to do with this. And Biden left Americans to die at the hands of the enemy while he bent a knee, like a coward.
Of course it does. 600,000 dead, 65 million jobs lost, 165,000 business closed, riots in the streets, you don't hold trump to account for any of it. .

But 13 troops die in a war that Biden didn't start (forget the 2400 that died before that) and didn't make the half-ass agreement to end it, and man, that's totally his fault.

3.The rest of your post is pure bullshit.

Yes, too scare for your limited intellect. Speaking of limited intellects.

You just aren’t very smart. That is the most succinct and only reply anyone should have to your posts. Your posts are enticing, in slowing down to see the carnage of a car accident kind of way, but in realty, we should all just keep on driving for the sake of sanity and peace of mind.

Did I dun-der use too many big words for you Cleetus?

Only the most ignorant redneck would find a car crash entertaining, but then again, when you live a place with no culture...

Forum List

Back