🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Won’t Fire Anyone Over Afghanistan Debacle

wow talk about shameful. More members of the afghan army died fighting for the freedom of the country over the last 20 years then any other troop. Xiden pulling the military, and specific the air base to the taliban was extremely disheartening and see as a complete betrayal.

Xiden and the dems now pout th for the finger solely at these vets, and soldiers is just pathetic
Something does not add up,,,,, According to Biden they were the best equipped and best trained army, So how could they fuck up so bad?

wow talk about shameful. More members of the afghan army died fighting for the freedom of the country over the last 20 years then any other troop. Xiden pulling the military, and specific the air base to the taliban was extremely disheartening and see as a complete betrayal.

Xiden and the dems now pout th for the finger solely at these vets, and soldiers is just pathetic

Except they weren't fighting for freedom. They were fighting because we paid them. When we stopped paying them, they put down their rifles or switched to the Taliban. Up until that point, they were molesting kids and selling opium. Some allies.

Trump is the guy who signed the agreement to pull the military, he reduced out commitment from 13,000 to 2500 troops, which is where it has stayed until now.

Next time we want to fight a war, let's fight it ourselves. Have a draft, ration commodities and make people pay taxes or buy war bonds. No more putting a war on a credit card and paying questionable people to fight it for us.

Yes, we should, never, ever discuss AIPAC and the influence it has on American policy.

If AIPAC was a Chinese organization spending 77 Million a year to influence US policy, you would be having an absolute conniption fit.

The point is, Hillary and Bill didn't invade.

There were a whole lot of actions that Bush Could have taken that didn't involve invading.... he just didn't take them.

Again, I know you are a tad slow, because I straight up said there's no real difference between Dems and Reps on Middle East Policy. They are owned by teh Zionists, Oil Companies and War Profiteers.
Hilarious. Joos are behind everything with you nutters. And you proved it- a blog on the World Wide Web said so!

Clintons saying Iraq had WMDs was input that could not be ignored post 9-11.

Hilarious. Joos are behind everything with you nutters. And you proved it- a blog on the World Wide Web said so!

How would you feel if there was a Chinese eqivelent to AIPAC? My guess, pretty pissed off. YOu'd be here screaming about treason.

Clintons saying Iraq had WMDs was input that could not be ignored post 9-11.

No, it couldn't be ignored...but going straight to "War" wasn't the response.

You see, the thing was, Saddam wanted to avoid war. He was willing to let inspectors back in to prove that he really didn't have WMD's.

But the Zionists, Oil companies and War Profiteers wanted war, so war we got.

Except they weren't fighting for freedom. They were fighting because we paid them. When we stopped paying them, they put down their rifles or switched to the Taliban. Up until that point, they were molesting kids and selling opium. Some allies.

Trump is the guy who signed the agreement to pull the military, he reduced out commitment from 13,000 to 2500 troops, which is where it has stayed until now.

Next time we want to fight a war, let's fight it ourselves. Have a draft, ration commodities and make people pay taxes or buy war bonds. No more putting a war on a credit card and paying questionable people to fight it for us.
h1) then why didn’t obama pull out instead of calling it the war of necessity?
2) yes…sadly xiden ignored the agreement.

h1) then why didn’t obama pull out instead of calling it the war of necessity?
2) yes…sadly xiden ignored the agreement.

Well, frankly, because Obama didn't want to be seen as soft on military matters. His base wasn't upset about Afghanistan, it was upset about Iraq. So he took the (wrong) position that Iraq was a war of choice that needed to end and Afghanistan was a war of necessity. Also, the top item on the agenda- killing bin Laden, hadn't happened yet.

Obama did eventually come around to realizing how pointless it was, and reduced our commitment to the Kabul Kleptocrats to 13,600 support troops.

Now As I've said, when it comes to the Middle East, or Policy for the last 40 years has been to stick our dicks into a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung. And frankly, it doesn't make much of a difference which party you vote for. The party that is out of power complains about the party that is in power, and when they get back into power, they continue to do the same dumb shit.

It should not have taken three presidents and 10 more years to undo Bush's mistake in Afghanistan. But as long as the Zionists, Oil Companies and War Profiteers are making policy, we are just going to get more of the same.

The problem with a Republic is that people who are more committed to a policy are the ones to get their way. Most Americans wanted us out of the war a long time ago. But the interests in keeping it going kept it going and going and going. And, frankly, if the Afghan Government hadn't folded like a cheap suit, I doubt we'd actually be getting out at all.

How would you feel if there was a Chinese eqivelent to AIPAC? My guess, pretty pissed off. YOu'd be here screaming about treason.

No, it couldn't be ignored...but going straight to "War" wasn't the response.

You see, the thing was, Saddam wanted to avoid war. He was willing to let inspectors back in to prove that he really didn't have WMD's.

But the Zionists, Oil companies and War Profiteers wanted war, so war we got.
Yes, yes. The Joos control the world. Get over it.

Well, frankly, because Obama didn't want to be seen as soft on military matters. His base wasn't upset about Afghanistan, it was upset about Iraq. So he took the (wrong) position that Iraq was a war of choice that needed to end and Afghanistan was a war of necessity. Also, the top item on the agenda- killing bin Laden, hadn't happened yet.

Obama did eventually come around to realizing how pointless it was, and reduced our commitment to the Kabul Kleptocrats to 13,600 support troops.

Now As I've said, when it comes to the Middle East, or Policy for the last 40 years has been to stick our dicks into a hornet's nest and complain about getting stung. And frankly, it doesn't make much of a difference which party you vote for. The party that is out of power complains about the party that is in power, and when they get back into power, they continue to do the same dumb shit.

It should not have taken three presidents and 10 more years to undo Bush's mistake in Afghanistan. But as long as the Zionists, Oil Companies and War Profiteers are making policy, we are just going to get more of the same.

The problem with a Republic is that people who are more committed to a policy are the ones to get their way. Most Americans wanted us out of the war a long time ago. But the interests in keeping it going kept it going and going and going. And, frankly, if the Afghan Government hadn't folded like a cheap suit, I doubt we'd actually be getting out at all.
I love Obama. Started three needless wars and left a shithole mess to be cleaned up.
MORE WARS!

And then the following Colonialism by Democrats over conquered nations. Submit to our culture or else, you peasants!
2F022C4D-EF41-4C64-B023-FA5B0506E075.jpeg
A16BF3FD-1B7E-4A05-90D6-3F4B63781121.jpeg

The colossal fuckup was in 2001 when we went to war, decided that instead of committing enough troops we were just going to bribe the tribal warlords into supporting us, and then acted all surprised when they switched back to the Taliban when the money stopped flowing.

Afghanistan has been 20 years of fuckups. Biden is just the guy who had to clean up the mess.

First, no Americans are being genocided. We've gotten almost all of them out, with only 350 people they are still looking for. 350 is not a big number.

As far as our "loyal aides", we are getting most of them out, too. Not that we really have an obligation to, because it wasn't our war, it was theirs and they didn't fight it terribly well. I'm wondering where these hundreds of thousands of Loyal Aides were when the Taliban was rolling up the country like a map.

But the person responsible was the guy who effectively surrendered to the Taliban by reaching an agreement with them he had no intent to hold them to. That would be Trump. Not that I have a problem with this, the war was pointless at this point. We weren't accomplishing anything, we were just hurting people.

Well, first and foremost.. no. Biden's approval ratings are still better than Trumps. Only two polls have him in negative territory right now, and one of those is Rasmussen, who you probably shouldn't trust because it's Rasmussen.

Oh, my, God! Thanks for proving my point you political hack.

1. We don’t fight wars like we should, to win, and that’s because of sniveling cowards who restrict our military missions with stupid ROEs that tie our hands. That’s a liberal thing, so thanks for that.

2. That 350 number is pure bullshit. When this started the number of American citizens over there was 11,000 to 15,000. Today they said they’ve extracted 5,500. If you think that leaves only 350, then you need help with math …

3. We shall see with the upcoming mid terms, and ‘24 elections, in a fair election, Democrats will be lucky to not lose a third in congress, and the WH….That is IF theres no demo cheating again.

1. We don’t fight wars like we should, to win, and that’s because of sniveling cowards who restrict our military missions with stupid ROEs that tie our hands. That’s a liberal thing, so thanks for that.

2. That 350 number is pure bullshit. When this started the number of American citizens over there was 11,000 to 15,000. Today they said they’ve extracted 5,500. If you think that leaves only 350, then you need help with math …

3. We shall see with the upcoming mid terms, and ‘24 elections, in a fair election, Democrats will be lucky to not lose a third in congress, and the WH….That is IF theres no demo cheating again.
That 350 number is pure bullshit. When this started the number of American citizens over there was 11,000 to 15,000. Today they said they’ve extracted 5,500. If you think that leaves only 350, then you need help with math …
My scientific superiors assured me that math is racist.

Translation: Everything is going to plan just like Joe wants.

How stupid, but not surprising coming from a Trumpster who‘s messiah fires people out of petulance rather than cause. Seems to me firing peopke in the midst of a crisis is unwise Because you might not know exactly who was incompetent until it is over and has been examined. Get tbe crisis dealt with first. That should be tbe priority.

How stupid, but not surprising coming from a Trumpster who‘s messiah fires people out of petulance rather than cause. Seems to me firing peopke in the midst of a crisis is unwise Because you might not know exactly who was incompetent until it is over and has been examined. Get tbe crisis dealt with first. That should be tbe priority.
the silver lining here is we know who was incompetent…xiden

I love Obama. Started three needless wars and left a shithole mess to be cleaned up.
MORE WARS!

And then the following Colonialism by Democrats over conquered nations. Submit to our culture or else, you peasants!

I know, man, you guys have gone from being a Hippy Drum Circle last year when Trump was abjectly surrendering in the Middle East to being massive war hawks now that Biden is cleaning up the last of the mess.

Someone needs to tell this guy that it's hug a retard day and no one is trying to take away his helmet.

Actually, um, no. The last three Wars were instigated by Republicans - Afghanistan, Iraq, the Persian Gulf. So if you want to blame anyone for ROE, then blame them.

The real problem is that we are fighting the war in a Republican way- which is the big contractors make a shitload of money and the war never ends.

2. That 350 number is pure bullshit. When this started the number of American citizens over there was 11,000 to 15,000. Today they said they’ve extracted 5,500. If you think that leaves only 350, then you need help with math

First, they've extracted more than 5500. Secondly, that 11K number was an estimate. The problem they ran into was that people left Afghanistan before this debacle and didn't inform the embassy that they were leaving. A lot of American went into the country and didn't tell the embassy they were there.

So, um, yeah, the 350 number is accurate.

Again, everyone expects the GOP to make gains in the House elections, due to redistricting and out of office parties always lose seats in midterms....

But I'm not worried. Because the GOP being the GOP, will let their freak flag fly passing goofy, unpopular laws knowing Biden will veto them.

Your attempts at voter suppression are probably going to backfire, because when you try to take something away from someone, they want it all that more.

I know, man, you guys have gone from being a Hippy Drum Circle last year when Trump was abjectly surrendering in the Middle East to being massive war hawks now that Biden is cleaning up the last of the mess.
hahaa i can’t believe you actually typed that with a straight face

Yeah, Beta Joe putting ISIS and al Queda back in charge while he has Putin and Xi dictate what he’s going to do while our closest ally holds him in contempt.

WE’RE BACK!

Forum List

Back