🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Won’t Fire Anyone Over Afghanistan Debacle

Uh, guy, in the 40 years since I've been in, Liberals were in charge 16 of them.... You can't pawn off the stupidity on liberals.

Engaging in a pointless 20 year war had a lot more to do with the decline than letting gay folks serve openly.

Of course it does. 600,000 dead, 65 million jobs lost, 165,000 business closed, riots in the streets, you don't hold trump to account for any of it. .

But 13 troops die in a war that Biden didn't start (forget the 2400 that died before that) and didn't make the half-ass agreement to end it, and man, that's totally his fault.

Yes, too scare for your limited intellect. Speaking of limited intellects.

Did I dun-der use too many big words for you Cleetus?

Only the most ignorant redneck would find a car crash entertaining, but then again, when you live a place with no culture...
You’re just another lib cult member, and lies, non sequtters , and pablum is all you have…sounds like it’s been 40 years since you had an original thought.

You’re just another lib cult member, and lies, non sequtters , and pablum is all you have…sounds like it’s been 40 years since you had an original thought.

Actually, I was pretty much conservative until 12 years ago.

Then I realized two true things.

1) The Republicans don't give a shit about you if you aren't making seven figures.
2) The crazies took over the GOP a long time ago.

1) The Republicans don't give a shit about you if you aren't making seven figures.
Sure....I don't care...

Biden gave $80 to charity the year before he ran for VP.
Democrats ‘care’:
DCF33ECC-79C6-400A-B8FB-195C1BA63FB3.jpeg
C70B42A0-ABF2-497B-879F-96923FBE7BFB.jpeg
AFCC5111-126F-49C0-9250-815FD97A964F.jpeg

Fauci financing the Fauci Flu and using US taxpayer dollars on bizarre experiments torturing dogs and other animals for literally no reason, the "Durham" report to uncover the assorted Trump impeachment, fake new hoaxes, ZOG is most likely to give Sleepy Joe an award...As Tucker implies, at some point normal folks are going to take action.

I don't give any money to any charity. Most of that money goes to the fat cats who run them.

We don't need charity, we need an economically just society.
I don't give any money to any charity. Most of that money goes to the fat cats who run them.

We don't need charity, we need an economically just society.
FFDF8753-3398-404D-B480-9AEECD3E6DA0.jpeg
Leftists are the least charitable group. Forget about money, they can’t even spend time helping the needy. The Left care nothing about the needy other than they continue to exist to be used as pawns.

Uh, guy, in the 40 years since I've been in, Liberals were in charge 16 of them.... You can't pawn off the stupidity on liberals.

Engaging in a pointless 20 year war had a lot more to do with the decline than letting gay folks serve openly.

Of course it does. 600,000 dead, 65 million jobs lost, 165,000 business closed, riots in the streets, you don't hold trump to account for any of it. .

But 13 troops die in a war that Biden didn't start (forget the 2400 that died before that) and didn't make the half-ass agreement to end it, and man, that's totally his fault.

Yes, too scare for your limited intellect. Speaking of limited intellects.

Did I dun-der use too many big words for you Cleetus?

Only the most ignorant redneck would find a car crash entertaining, but then again, when you live a place with no culture...

You just aren't very intelligent.

Leftists are the least charitable group. Forget about money, they can’t even spend time helping the needy. The Left care nothing about the needy other than they continue to exist to be used as pawns.

Charity doesn't fix the problem. Charity is a bandage on a sucking chest wound. Kind of the same reason I don't pray for people. I'm only into USEFUL solutions, not doing things to make myself feel better.

Show me a charity that will fix Economic Inequality and I'll happily donate to it.

Yet you can't really refute the points I make, Cleetus.

Go back and enjoy your Double Wide in Jesusland... and think you are better than the rest of us.

You just aren’t very intelligent.

Whether he is incompetent or there were other factors at work or he simply made a horrible decision remains to be seen.
There's still a lot that we don't know. We will.

First, I'd like to know how our "intelligence" was unaware of the fact that the Taliban had spent the last 20 fucking years taking back pretty much everything that wasn't specifically protected by our military. That seems like a fair question to me. The Trumpsters won't ask important questions like that, because they don't really give two shits about anything but attacking Biden.

Biden got us out. My guess is that history (even shorter-term history) will be kinder on this than we are at the present. We need to understand why this was a mess, and it certainly was, but we also have to avoid wasting American lives and treasure in a futile attempt to drag 17th Century civilizations into modernity in the future. Bush, Obama and Trump failed at this. Biden didn't.

Last edited:
Charity doesn't fix the problem. Charity is a bandage on a sucking chest wound. Kind of the same reason I don't pray for people. I'm only into USEFUL solutions, not doing things to make myself feel better.

Show me a charity that will fix Economic Inequality and I'll happily donate to it.

First, I'd like to know how our "intelligence" was unaware of the fact that the Taliban had spent the last 20 fucking years taking back pretty much everything that wasn't specifically protected by our military. That seems like a fair question to me. The Trumpsters won't ask important questions like that, because they don't really give two shits about anything but attacking Biden.

Biden got us out. My guess is that history (even shorter-term history) will be kinder on this than we are at the present. We need to understand why this was a mess, and it certainly was, but we also have to avoid wasting American lives and treasure in a futile attempt to drag 17th Century civilizations into modernity in the future. Bush, Obama and Trump failed at this. Biden didn't.

Biden did nothing but pull the plug with absolutely zero intelligent thought behind it, unless his intention was to put the US and its allies in future danger from radical extremists, in which case, he did a great job. True history will look back on this as a huge blunder or brilliant, diabolical plan, either way, it was detrimental to the US.

Biden did nothing that the shift manager at McDonalds could have done. Saying he had the guts to do it is meaningless especially if is son’s artwork starts flying off the shelves at astronomical prices to random Chinese billionares. China and Russia are sending him love letters right now.

Biden did nothing but pull the plug with absolutely zero intelligent thought behind it, unless his intention was to put the US and its allies in future danger from radical extremists, in which case, he did a great job. True history will look back on this as a huge blunder or brilliant, diabolical plan, either way, it was detrimental to the US.

Biden did nothing that the shift manager at McDonalds could have done. Saying he had the guts to do it is meaningless especially if is son’s artwork starts flying off the shelves at astronomical prices to random Chinese billionares. China and Russia are sending him love letters right now.
Sure, okay.

I was talking with some one about this and she brought up some good points. My question was why didn’t they start getting people out earlier….one reason was, if we had, the Taliban would have started their offensive earlier. They were ready and waiting. So it’s possible this would have been inevitable to some degree. Afghanistan has never been a United country under one government and it isn’t in their culture or desire. It is a prime example alongside Iraq why nation building is can’t be imposed from the outside, by people ignorant of the local cultures. And part of our mistake was allowing mission creep. One tiny bright spot….we do have some leverage over the Taliban, with their assets frozen, and they are whining that we left all the helicopters unworkable at the airport.

I was talking with some one about this and she brought up some good points. My question was why didn’t they start getting people out earlier….one reason was, if we had, the Taliban would have started their offensive earlier. They were ready and waiting. So it’s possible this would have been inevitable to some degree. Afghanistan has never been a United country under one government and it isn’t in their culture or desire. It is a prime example alongside Iraq why nation building is can’t be imposed from the outside, by people ignorant of the local cultures. And part of our mistake was allowing mission creep. One tiny bright spot….we do have some leverage over the Taliban, with their assets frozen, and they are whining that we left all the helicopters unworkable at the airport.
Yep. Somehow we didn't know how much control the Taliban had gained back. This was a cakewalk for them, and it was always going to be, no matter how long we stayed. I'd like to know why that is.

Sure, okay.

You can’t possibly think history will look back on this as a success. If so, I would love to hear the reasoning behind it, other than you voted for Biden and Trump is bad.

C'mon, man!

Mr. Joe can't fire anyone.

He is lucky if the people who are actually running the show do not fire HIM!

Forum List

Back