Bideniski

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This fool is a worldwide embarrassment. He panders to whatever audience he's speaking to and his sheep ignore it

Biden hit for boasting of growing up in Polish community during Poland visit: 'I thought he was Puerto Rican'

This fool is a worldwide embarrassment. He panders to whatever audience he's speaking to and his sheep ignore it

Biden hit for boasting of growing up in Polish community during Poland visit: 'I thought he was Puerto Rican'

Wait....I thought Joe was Puerto Rican?

images

The entire fucking Democrat Party is an embarrassment that should be euthanized.

Biden is admired around the world, had a full capacity speech in Warsaw, I remeber when the disgraced former president, dj thug went to UK, the brits greeted him with collective boos and protests. President Biden is bringing America back to the pinnacle among the nations of the free world, he will destroy his opponent in the next elections, he obtained an unprecedented over 80 million votes in 2020, in 2024 will surpass 90 million...
images

Biden is admired around the world, had a full capacity speech in Warsaw, I remeber when the disgraced former president, dj thug went to UK, the brits greeted him with collective boos and protests. President Biden is bringing America back to the pinnacle among the nations of the free world, he will destroy his opponent in the next elections, he obtained an unprecedented over 80 million votes in 2020, in 2024 will surpass 90 million...
images

Ya nut

images

Cult delusion

He is most likely not even Irish either.

images

After the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, the Brits and French don't trust Pedo Pete

Gee, you make Biden sound like a politician, such as trump or obama, or bush or clinton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back