Biden's 8.1 Million Vote Landslide Win

Oh and as always,trolls can only post negative smileys when they can’t refute facts on a rigged election. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Had facts been presented you might have a point, but normal people don't gain anything by arguing with the mentally ill.
Yeah and we all know you don’t have a long history of ignoring facts. :laughing0301: I love the comedy and warped logic you and the op have that the media is the one that decides elections.:laughing0301: Not the case charlie,the courts do and right now as I posted and proved earlier,it’s starting to not look good for lying biden in at least Pennsylvania,and that’s only just ONE state so far where a judge said the voting process was unfair. This is just the
beginning.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Don’t even get me started onMichigan,that one is a really HUGE mess of massive evidence of voter fraud with whistleblowers risking their livilhoods thst they witnessed voter fraud which again was of course NEVER reportedby the lamestream media you use for facts. :biggrin: Not looking good for lying biden. :laughing0301:

oh and on my point about how the media does not decide elections thst the courts do,I refer you to truman holding up the msm media newspaper with the headlines thst read DEWEy wINS.:up::laughing0301:

you guys have waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much faith in the CIA controlled media,the ones that won’t report whistleblowing postal workers and voting monitors that were turned away and prevented from doing their jobs of monitoring votes.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

sad that independent alternative news sources that don’t work for our corrupt government,has to do the job for the lamestream media to investigate facts and do their job THEY are paid to do but never do and never have for DECADES now.

Last edited:
Dean Baker offers to following numbers in support of his claim that Joe Biden will ultimately win the White House by more than 8,000,000 ballots:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
The 8.1 Million Vote Landslide
BY DEAN BAKER"
CounterPunch Front Page - CounterPunch.org
"Some folks are seeing this election as a squeaker for Biden since we saw close races in key states.

"This has concealed the fact that Biden actually is winning the popular vote by a large margin.

"Since many votes are still not counted across the country I thought I would do a simple exercise where I projected margins for the votes outstanding in each state."
Screen-Shot-2020-11-09-at-2.33.26-PM-680x1230.png

TWO PROBLEMS:
  1. Biden supposedly beat Obama by 7.8 million votes! Hard enough to believe considering that gap is 17% of the TOTAL amount of votes Clinton got on HIS best year. So how could he beat Trump by 8.1 million votes when Trump got 4.5% more votes than Obama in his BEST year?
  2. Your specious figures mean NOTHING to the actual election outcome as national totals count toward NOTHING.
I hope all your math and figures aren't as faulty.

Dean Baker offers to following numbers in support of his claim that Joe Biden will ultimately win the White House by more than 8,000,000 ballots:

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"
"Some folks are seeing this election as a squeaker for Biden since we saw close races in key states.

"This has concealed the fact that Biden actually is winning the popular vote by a large margin.

"Since many votes are still not counted across the country I thought I would do a simple exercise where I projected margins for the votes outstanding in each state."

Wow, you commies sure have a talent for accentuating the IRRELEVANT. If biden holds on for the win it will be with 46 fewer electoral votes than Trump got in his victory.

How do you figure?

Trump had 304 Electoral Votes in 2016 and if Biden holds on to what he is projected to have he will have 306 which will be two more electoral votes than Trump had in 2016...

Also if Biden had 46 less Electoral Votes it would put him at 260 which would make him the loser...

So I do not know where you are getting your math on how many Electoral College votes Trump had in 2016 but it was 304 from what I see...

The last tally I saw biden was at 290, but the 46 was a typo, should have been 16. Nice to see you didn't try to argue the relevance of your 8 million figure.

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

Epic beatdown and still increasing.

"NOVEMBER 11, 2020
BY DEAN BAKER"

Audit CA and we'll see how many of those 10MM Biden votes are legal
Why didn’t we take this extra step in prior elections? How can you be sure of anyone’s win in the past was legitimate if you think it’s so important?

Forum List

Back