Bidens agenda/campaign promises vanished quicker than a dollar bill in a strippers gstring

1622082686195.png

Which is quicker; the dollar vanishing from the strippers G-string or the billions/trillion vanishing from the US treasury?

******CHUCKLE*****

:banana: :smoke::banana:

How did Biden completely squander his so called "honeymoon" phase???
distorted rules of the Senate, the filibuster
What major legislation has the Senate fillibustered since Biden took office?

covid relief,
infrastructure, voter rights, immigration, gun violence and the environment

Inept Biden has to rely on walking dead Schumer and whack job Pelosi while fending off attacks from the bimbo squad. It's f'ing hilarious what a clown car the Dem party is. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't know why y'all are complaining?

President Trump got nothing passed but the tax cut for primarily the wealthiest, a tax cut he promised would not be for the rich, when he was campaigning, about a year after he was in office.

Yeah, Biden has his hands filled, but so far...he's kept his cool and is keeping the widespread differences of democrats in check.... And he has not lost his cool with republicans trying to stop his agenda, so far.....

For me, he's much easier to watch than Trump's bombastic, vindictive, threatening, hateful, boisterous, management style.

Inept Biden has to rely on walking dead Schumer and whack job Pelosi while fending off attacks from the bimbo squad. It's f'ing hilarious what a clown car the Dem party is. :auiqs.jpg:

President Trump got nothing passed but the tax cut for primarily the wealthiest, a tax cut he promised would not be for the rich, when he was campaigning, about a year after he was in office.

Yeah, Biden has his hands filled, but so far...he's kept his cool and is keeping the widespread differences of democrats in check.... And he has not lost his cool with republicans trying to stop his agenda, so far.....

For me, he's much easier to watch than Trump's bombastic, vindictive, threatening, hateful, boisterous, management style.
That's because you're not real bright.

Says the burnt out bulb!!! :)

That hurts. You today's internet witty person. Congrats.

That hurts. You today's internet witty person. Congrats.
awwww, I'm sorry! :)

Forum List

Back