Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

Every state has a website about voter registration. You have to prove you are a US citizen.
Yes, about voter registration, and you must declare, but you do not prove by including documents.

When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

This has nothing about who is in which line. I never mentioned a line. I am not making a presumption, I am stating a fact you are mischaracterizing, so I will repeat it as often as you respond, which will show my facts in big bold letters a dozen times in this thread.

I saw in two california cities, everyone entering the DMV given a voter registration card.
Is that all you do is hang out at the DMV?

. There is no box for them to check.

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.
Follow the conversation, Dresden stated that in Nevada all they do is check a box. So the person you are in agreement with is full of shit.

Liar, illegal aliens can't obtain a standard driver's license at a DMV.
I never ever said that illegals can obtain standard driver licenses at DMV or elsewhere. Further, illegals go to the DMV for more than obtaining Driver Licenses, they can buy and sell cars. They can register cars. They can also obtain identification.

This is what I said

When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

You are a liar, you have to fill out a form, sign it, mail it in. Voter registration is not digital.

LOL

Liar, voter registration at a DMV IS digitial...

If you indicate that you are eligible to vote, once you complete your DMV transaction online, by
mail, or in person, your voter information is transmitted securely and electronically to the
California Secretary of State.
Once your eligibility to vote is determined, you will be registered
to vote.

You have to say you are a citizen, you are not required to show proof. Show us on the voter registration form it requires you to include your birth certificate or passport. There is no requirement.

Everyone knows, Federal Law prevents the requirement to provide any sort of identification to vote. If there was a requirement, black people could not vote. Right!!!! hahahahahahaha

Again, it's only an application sent to the SoS. The SoS then qualifies individuals for eligibility.

I never said they were registered to vote at the DMV, I said form are handed out to everyone. Nothing you have stated, correct or incorrect, contradicts my fact.

Prove it. Prove CA DMV's hand out voter registration forms...

proof?

Are claiming google searches are proof?

Now that is very bold of you.

You are proving that you are nothing more than a partisan asshole. In Nevada, it is even easier to register to vote as an illegal alien, as you stated Harry, all the illegal alien has to do is check a box.

And tell us, have you ever went over the speed limit by 5mph. You claim illegal aliens, who broke the law to get into this country can not register to vote, because it is illegal. As if making it illegal prevents all crime. How is it that you have broke the law numerous times in your life. How is it that an illegal alien can get into this country illegally? It is because you have and they have broke the law.

hey dumbass...just because you checked that box does not mean you registered are you this clueless?....you then have to prove to voter registration you are a citizen...

now you admit, they did give me the form, and everyone else that walks into the DMV

Now you make a claim that you can not back up, that you have to prove everything else. You do realize to vote, it is against the law to ask for ID. '

There is no requirement to include a birth certificate when you fill out a voter registration form.
you said you asked for the form.....and the DMV does not need to ask you anything about your status,thats not their job,its the registrar of voters that does that...how come you dont know this shit?....

You have to say you are a citizen, you are not required to show proof. Show us on the voter registration form it requires you to include your birth certificate or passport. There is no requirement.

Everyone knows, Federal Law prevents the requirement to provide any sort of identification to vote. If there was a requirement, black people could not vote. Right!!!! hahahahahahaha
geezus you are stupid.....you are not required to show proof to get a fucking registration form......the people who the form goes to does that.....and what a fucking lowlife racist....every black person i worked with had ID's.....but then you live in a pretty red neck area.....

but you said they give you the form when you walk in the door,which they dont do fucking liar....and who cares about Hemet all Cal DMV's have the same rules and if you register to vote in cal or nevada....you have to prove you are a citizen and a residence of the state for at least 5 years...how come you dont know this stuff?....here let me educate you....

To be eligible to vote in California, you must be:

• A United States citizen
  • A resident of California
  • At least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
  • Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for conviction of a felony
  • Not have been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote

there have been many reports of illegals voting in local elections. Allowed to vote requires registration. Some cities In Orange county i believe?

LOL

Liar, voter registration at a DMV IS digitial...

If you indicate that you are eligible to vote, once you complete your DMV transaction online, by
mail, or in person, your voter information is transmitted securely and electronically to the
California Secretary of State. Once your eligibility to vote is determined, you will be registered
to vote.
so?
I stated what I experienced. Certainly things change. If things have changed, that does not change what I experienced. Further, what you shared is for those requesting a driver license. Not everyone going into the DMV is applying for a Driver License. Half the people are dealing with automobiles. Your link also says nothing about being given a voter registration form.

This is what I witnessed.

there have been many reports of illegals voting in local elections. Allowed to vote requires registration. Some cities In Orange county i believe?
I remember when B-1 Bob lost to Sanchez and complained about voter fraud. That was long before USMB and the internet.

Prove it. Prove CA DMV's hand out voter registration forms...
Okay

To Obtain a Paper Voter Registration Application​

If you would like to register using a paper voter registration application, you can pick one up at your county elections office, library, Department of Motor Vehicles offices, or U.S. post office.
When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

Forum List

Back