Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

hey dumbass...just because you checked that box does not mean you registered are you this clueless?....you then have to prove to voter registration you are a citizen...
hey dumbass... yea, you, dumbass, you are the one that made the claim that all you need to do is check a box, dumbass, that is your claim, that I repeated, remember dumbass, you made that statement, look in the mirror much, if you do, you will see a dumbass, yourself.

You have to prove? How? Show us any instruction that requires your birth certificate or passport. Those are the only two documents that prove citizenship.

Go ahead, show us any instructions that states what you claim.

Fraud needs to be caught and stopped while in progress, which means a strong RNC to take action plus much more. This commenter sums it up:

[America now has Fractual Technologies to identify ineligible voters on the voter registration roll, so voters can put pressure on their SOS to use this blockchain technology to identify voter fraud. Now there is the technology to prove whether a state election was honest or fraudulent Since our federal government is corrupt to the core - it is totally up to the states to police their elections themselves. If a voter is told at their precinct voting site that they have already voted - they need to call the Sheriff's Department and tell them you have a theft that you wish to report. It needs to be official and then you send a copy of your voting theft report to the SOS in your state and ask them for remedial action. The SOS have to be held accountable for making sure only legally registered voters are allowed to vote. If the SOS refuses to enforce the state voting laws then form a class action lawsuit against the SOS with other voters who were denied their vote. If the state requires a state issued photo ID to vote - this should not happen unless it is through mail in voting fraud.]

confucius 2fknlate.jpg

hey dumbass... yea, you, dumbass, you are the one that made the claim that all you need to do is check a box, dumbass, that is your claim, that I repeated, remember dumbass, you made that statement, look in the mirror much, if you do, you will see a dumbass, yourself.

You have to prove? How? Show us any instruction that requires your birth certificate or passport. Those are the only two documents that prove citizenship.

Go ahead, show us any instructions that states what you claim.
yea to check the box to tell them you want to register....then the registrar of voters takes over after they send you the forms needed,then you have to prove to them you are eligible.....geezus you cant be that dense...

geezus you are stupid.....you are not required to show proof to get a fucking registration form......the people who the form goes to does that.....and what a fucking lowlife racist....every black person i worked with had ID's.....but then you live in a pretty red neck area.....
hey dumbass, I did not say you are required to show proof of citizenship or identification to register to vote. So now you agree with me, anybody can register because no proof is required.

Stupid, yep, that is you, it is the democrat party that states we can not require identification because then black people would not be able to vote

Harry, you are calling democrats racist, it is the democrats position that identification to vote would cause Black people not be able to vote because they do not have ID.

yea to check the box to tell them you want to register....then the registrar of voters takes over after they send you the forms needed,then you have to prove to them you are eligible.....geezus you cant be that dense...
So, all I stated was what I saw which follows.

When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

Now you are making assumptions that are not fact. Nobody proves they are eligible to vote. No passport or birth certificate is required. If you think otherwise feel free to show us where these proofs, of citizenship are required to register to vote.

hey dumbass, I did not say you are required to show proof of citizenship or identification to register to vote. So now you agree with me, anybody can register because no proof is required.

Stupid, yep, that is you, it is the democrat party that states we can not require identification because then black people would not be able to vote

Harry, you are calling democrats racist, it is the democrats position that identification to vote would cause Black people not be able to vote because they do not have ID.
yes anyone can fill out the form.....its when they ask you to prove you are a citizen were the hard part comes in....are you in like 3rd grade?...

Harry didn't say proof of citizenship or identification is not needed to register to vote. YOU said that and you'rewrong. A driver's license number, state ID number or SS number is required to register to vote. Harry said such information is not needed to obtain a voter registration form.

So, all I stated was what I saw which follows.

When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

Now you are making assumptions that are not fact. Nobody proves they are eligible to vote. No passport or birth certificate is required. If you think otherwise feel free to show us where these proofs, of citizenship are required to register to vote.
its not the DMV's job to prove they are citizens.....anyone can ask for that form and fill it out....now when the registrar of voters gets your form they will ask for proof of citizenship ....either you have it or you dont....

Harry didn't say proof of citizenship or identification is not needed to register to vote. YOU said that and you'rewrong. A driver's license number, state ID number or SS number is required to register to vote. Harry said such information is not needed to obtain a voter registration form.
i cant believe we have to explain this to the guy....

its not the DMV's job to prove they are citizens.....anyone can ask for that form and fill it out....now when the registrar of voters gets your form they will ask for proof of citizenship ....either you have it or you dont....
Bullshit, the Registrar of Voters, will never ever see me or anyone else registering to vote, hence he or anyone else will never require a birth certificate or passport which shows citizenship.

Harry, you have no idea how registering to vote, works.

Bullshit, the Registrar of Voters, will never ever see me or anyone else registering to vote, hence he or anyone else will never require a birth certificate or passport which shows citizenship.

Harry, you have no idea how registering to vote, works.
lol.....the DMV doesnt register you to vote.....they just give you the info to actually register....which is handled by the registrar of voters....

a drivers license does not indicate citizenship, and could belong to someone else or be fraudulently obtained
a state ID number does not indicate citizenship, and could belong to someone else or be fraudulently obtained
a social security number does not indicate citizenship, non-citizens can obtain a social security card, and it could be fraudulent

a passport or birth certificate is what indicates citizenship, and is never required.

You linked once, proving me right, where in your link does it require identification to be included? It does not. Nowhere does it state you must include a passport or birth certificate, it also does not require a license, social security card or state ID card to be sent.

It is all on the honor system, with the threat of being charged with perjury, if you lie.

lol.....the DMV doesnt register you to vote.....they just give you the info to actually register....which is handled by the registrar of voters....
I never said the DMV registers voters, I have told you a dozen times exactly what I said, here it is, again

.lol.....the DMV doesnt register you to vote....they just give you the info to actually register....which is handled by the registrar of voters....
NOBODY SEES THE REGISTRAR OF VOTERS.

Harry, you and Faun are not registered to vote. Niether of you two know how to registrar to vote. You have not gone through the process. Claiming I provide documents of citizenship to the Registrar of Voters shows you have never ever registered to vote. What you claim, does not happen.

You are not registered to vote, things you are stating are not required, if you were registered to vote, at anytime in your life or you would not be presenting opinion that I have easily shown as false.

Fraud needs to be caught and stopped while in progress, which means a strong RNC to take action plus much more. This commenter sums it up:

[America now has Fractual Technologies to identify ineligible voters on the voter registration roll, so voters can put pressure on their SOS to use this blockchain technology to identify voter fraud. Now there is the technology to prove whether a state election was honest or fraudulent Since our federal government is corrupt to the core - it is totally up to the states to police their elections themselves. If a voter is told at their precinct voting site that they have already voted - they need to call the Sheriff's Department and tell them you have a theft that you wish to report. It needs to be official and then you send a copy of your voting theft report to the SOS in your state and ask them for remedial action. The SOS have to be held accountable for making sure only legally registered voters are allowed to vote. If the SOS refuses to enforce the state voting laws then form a class action lawsuit against the SOS with other voters who were denied their vote. If the state requires a state issued photo ID to vote - this should not happen unless it is through mail in voting fraud.]

GATEWAY PUNDIT

Everyone can get a few minutes back on there day

a drivers license does not indicate citizenship, and could belong to someone else or be fraudulently obtained
a state ID number does not indicate citizenship, and could belong to someone else or be fraudulently obtained
a social security number does not indicate citizenship, non-citizens can obtain a social security card, and it could be fraudulent

a passport or birth certificate is what indicates citizenship, and is never required.

You linked once, proving me right, where in your link does it require identification to be included? It does not. Nowhere does it state you must include a passport or birth certificate, it also does not require a license, social security card or state ID card to be sent.

It is all on the honor system, with the threat of being charged with perjury, if you lie.

Completely wrong. I have doubts you even live in California based upon your ignorance.

To obtain a driver's license, one must include either a SS# or a REAL ID number. Either of those determine citizenship.

You can register to vote in California through the California Online Voter Registration website. Here are the steps:

Online Voter Registration:
Visit the California Online Voter Registration website.
Choose your preferred language (options include Español, हिन्दी, 中文, 日本語, ខ្មែរ, 한국어, Tagalog, ภาษาไทย, and Tiếng Việt).
To register online, you’ll need:
Your California driver license or California identification card number.
The last four digits of your social security number.
Your date of birth.
Your information will be provided to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) to retrieve a copy of your DMV signature.
If you don’t have a California driver license or identification card, you can still use the form to apply to register to vote. However, you’ll need to take additional steps to complete your voter registration.

Other Options:
You can also pick up a paper application at:
Your county elections office.
Any Department of Motor Vehicles field office.
Many post offices, public libraries, and government offices.
Important Deadlines:
The deadline to register for the upcoming election is February 20, 2024. If you miss this deadline, you can still register until Election Day, but you won’t be registered as a confidential voter.
Safe at Home participants can call 1-877-322-5227 to request a Confidential Voter Registration Card.
Remember, your vote matters! 🗳️🇺🇸 If you have any questions or need to report fraud, you can call the Secretary of State’s Voter Hotline at (800) 345-VOTE (8683) or contact your county elections office123.

It is not on the honor system, you're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

And no, the link did not support your bullshit. The link says people can pick up a registration form at a DMV. It doesn't state DMV's hand out voter registration forms to every single person walking in. That doesn't even make sense given many, if not most eligible voters, will have the DMV electronically send it to the SoS.

Forum List

Back