Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

that is what the law states, what is the practice

I saw everyone entering the DMV in california, in two different cities handed a voter registration card. They mail in those cards, nobody checks id before they mail them in.

It is what I saw, everyone getting voter registration cards that entered the DMV

They don't mail in shit. It's all electronic.

Obviously the law.
Have you Harry, ever drove a car and went over the speed limit by 5 mph. If so you broke the law.

That is your argument Harry, that there is a law? How did the illegal aliens get to the USA in the first place? Did they break any immigration law. Did the illegal aliens break an immigration law, getting into the USA?

Such a brilliant argument, an illegal alien can not register to vote because that would be breaking the law?
hey dumbass....illegals are sneaking into the country,that doesnt mean they are citizens....if they were sneaking into the DMV and filling out the forms...then you might have a point...

wait a minute....in your post to me when i said you are lying, you said there is a kiosk.....so no one is handing out anything....
When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

How do you apply, you must walk in, as I did. When I walked in I asked for the forms I needed. The clerk gave me the form I requested and a voter registration form.

I then asked the clerk how do they know if the person can legally vote, they stated by law they are not allowed to ask.
and when you get that form there you have to prove you are not only a citizen of Cal but a US one too....why dont you know this stuff?...

How do you apply, you must walk in, as I did. When I walked in I asked for the forms I needed. The clerk gave me the form I requested and a voter registration form.

I then asked the clerk how do they know if the person can legally vote, they stated by law they are not allowed to ask.

You give them your information to get a driver's license. If you qualify for a standard license (not an AB60 license) they give you the opportunity to opt out to be registered to vote. If you want to be registered to vote, they electronically send your information to the SoS office.

Even worse for your bullshit, that alone doesn't get anyone registered. It's only a request to be registered the SoS office still has to qualify you as being eligible to vote.

Like you so often do, you're just making shit up as you go along.

When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.
lol....you asked for the form...once again NO ONE just handed you the thing....and as the clerk would tell you....ITS UP TO YOU TO PROVE YOU ARE A CITIZEN....

and when you get that form there you have to prove you are not only a citizen of Cal but a US one too....why dont you know this stuff?...

That schmuck is lying. There are no voter registration cards at DMV's. People who qualify to register to vote have their information electronically sent to the SoS to be registered.

That schmuck is lying. There are no voter registration cards at DMV's. People who qualify to register to vote have their information electronically sent to the SoS to be registered.
yea he thinks he is the only person who lives or have lived in the State...the DMV only provides the form,you have to prove everything else....its the same way at the PO...they just provide the forms,you have to do the rest...

I have not been talking about drivers licenses, just what I saw, personally, voter registration cards given to everyone who entered the california DMV

so what? When you register you have to prove you are a citizen.

Is handing them out any different than having a website where anyone and everyone can go to and register.

why dont you prove the bullshit you are talking about...so far all i see is just what you think is happening...lets see some proof that illegals are registering to vote in the federal or state level...
proof?

Are claiming google searches are proof?

Now that is very bold of you.

You are proving that you are nothing more than a partisan asshole. In Nevada, it is even easier to register to vote as an illegal alien, as you stated Harry, all the illegal alien has to do is check a box.

And tell us, have you ever went over the speed limit by 5mph. You claim illegal aliens, who broke the law to get into this country can not register to vote, because it is illegal. As if making it illegal prevents all crime. How is it that you have broke the law numerous times in your life. How is it that an illegal alien can get into this country illegally? It is because you have and they have broke the law.

yea he thinks he is the only person who lives or have lived in the State...the DMV only provides the form,you have to prove everything else....its the same way at the PO...they just provide the forms,you have to do the rest...

They don't even hand out a voter registration form. They collect all your information and if you qualify to vote, your data is electronically sent to the SoS. But they offer such people the option to opt out, in which case, they check a box on their screen to not send the data.

I've seen this putz before. This is what he does. He makes up shit... doesn't offer any proof to back his claims because he's he can't because he knows he's making it up... and then challenges others to prove him wrong. And as other posters do, he continually shifts his position.

They don't mail in shit. It's all electronic.
It is not all electronic, it is by paper form. You are making things up.

now you admit, they did give me the form, and everyone else that walks into the DMV

Now you make a claim that you can not back up, that you have to prove everything else. You do realize to vote, it is against the law to ask for ID. '

There is no requirement to include a birth certificate when you fill out a voter registration form.

proof?

Are claiming google searches are proof?

Now that is very bold of you.

You are proving that you are nothing more than a partisan asshole. In Nevada, it is even easier to register to vote as an illegal alien, as you stated Harry, all the illegal alien has to do is check a box.

And tell us, have you ever went over the speed limit by 5mph. You claim illegal aliens, who broke the law to get into this country can not register to vote, because it is illegal. As if making it illegal prevents all crime. How is it that you have broke the law numerous times in your life. How is it that an illegal alien can get into this country illegally? It is because you have and they have broke the law.

Liar, illegal aliens can't obtain a standard driver's license at a DMV. Umless they sta prove they're a U.S. citizen and a CA resident, they only qualify for an AB60 driver's license. And the DMV does NOT send the information of those people to the SoS. There is no box for them to check.

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

They don't even hand out a voter registration form. They collect all your information and if you qualify to vote, your data is electronically sent to the SoS. But they offer such people the option to opt out, in which case, they check a box on their screen to not send the data.

I've seen this putz before. This is what he does. He makes up shit... doesn't offer any proof to back his claims because he's he can't because he knows he's making it up... and then challenges others to prove him wrong. And as other posters do, he continually shifts his position.
You are a liar, you have to fill out a form, sign it, mail it in. Voter registration is not digital.

It is not all electronic, it is by paper form. You are making things up.

And you're lying. It's all electronic. No one is handed a voter registration card and no cards are mailed in. If you don't provide information to get a driver's license or a change of address, they don't hand you a voter registration form, they recommend you register to vote online.

Last edited:
hey dumbass you have to prove you are a citizen......including Nevada....
You have to say you are a citizen, you are not required to show proof. Show us on the voter registration form it requires you to include your birth certificate or passport. There is no requirement.

Everyone knows, Federal Law prevents the requirement to provide any sort of identification to vote. If there was a requirement, black people could not vote. Right!!!! hahahahahahaha

No, illegals can't vote because they're not registered to vote at California DMV's.
I never said they were registered to vote at the DMV, I said form are handed out to everyone. Nothing you have stated, correct or incorrect, contradicts my fact.

And you're lying. It's all electronic.
nope, it is all paper, on the voter side. You can not register to vote electronically, I bet nobody here has registered to vote online.

Give us the state link.

No they don't. What kind of freak are you?

Forum List

Back