Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

the address on the form, fold it up and mail it, they are printed by the government, sent to the government

Like I said Harry, you and Faun have never registered to vote.

Incidentally, I am registered as a democrat.

Where they are validated for qualification.

the address on the form, fold it up and mail it, they are printed by the government, sent to the government

Like I said Harry, you and Faun have never registered to vote.

Incidentally, I am registered as a democrat.
you dont even know who you mailed that too,it could have been fake....and you call yourself a responsible voter?...

I never said they cared, I never said it was the DMV's job, and now you say they give me what I need to register, which is the only thing I have ever stated.

Finally you Harry, say the same thing I have said, that you have been arguing about.
When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

does it say anywhere that the DMV is asking for ID, registering people to vote in any way? What does that state, Harry?
its not their job to ask for an id just to get a fucking form to register...YOU DONT NEED ONE...

So what?.

They still have to prove citizenship.

When I moved to Georgia, registered to vote and got a Georgia driver's license I had to present my birth certificate and I had a valid US passport.. then I had to show utility bills to prove my address.

You're being stubborn and stupid. Cut the crap. Presumably you're an adult. You're simply wrong.
i think he is a 4th grader...on his mommies PC.......

Non-citizens can obtain a social security card. You can not use a social security card to establish your citizenship.

And the government would know they're non citizens and their registration to vote would be denied.

you dont even know who you mailed that too,it could have been fake....and you call yourself a responsible voter?...
Right, you got me there. I dont remember the exact address and did not look it up, pretending I knew. You actually proved I am honest.

Could the Voter Registration card be fake? From the California Department of Motor Vehicles, not a chance. Very irresponsible of you to suggest something so preposterous.

How, without the citizenship documents.

They have to provide either a driver's license, obtained with documentation (https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/file/federal-non-compliant-dl-id-card-documents-list-pdf/)...

Or a REAL ID, obtained with documentation (REAL ID Checklist - California DMV)...

Or a social security number...

Or the last 4 digits of their social security number and their birthdate...

Or, if none of the above is provided when registering to vote, in order to vote, they must supply one of the above when they vote for the first time.

Right, you got me there. I dont remember the exact address and did not look it up, pretending I knew. You actually proved I am honest.

Could the Voter Registration card be fake? From the California Department of Motor Vehicles, not a chance. Very irresponsible of you to suggest something so preposterous.
its pretty irresponsible of you suggesting illegals register to vote all the time too....

How, without the citizenship documents.

Documentation must be provided to get either a driver's license, a state issued REAL ID, or a social security number. It separates citizens from non-citizens.

They have to provide either a driver's license, obtained with documentation (https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/file/federal-non-compliant-dl-id-card-documents-list-pdf/)...

Or a REAL ID, obtained with documentation (REAL ID Checklist - California DMV)...

Or a social security number...

Or the last 4 digits of their social security number and their birthdate...

Or, if none of the above is provided when registering to vote, in order to vote, they must supply one of the above when they vote for the first time.
they fill out the form, they do not send any of those IDs

you stated nothing of the kind...if you knew what you just said we would not be having this discussion.....
When I walked into the Department of Motor Vehicles, a person standing behind what I called a kiosk, handed me the documents I requested and a voter registration card. I asked how do they know that the people they hand the voter registration cards to can legally vote. The clerk (is that the right term, or should I use employee, dresden?} stated they are not legally allowed to ask.

CA gave illegals a drivers license and the state went to a one party state in less than three years....

again, you dont need to be a citizen to obtain a social security card

you keep stating things that are incorrect

And the government knows which social security numbers are attached to non-citizens.

Forum List

Back