Biden's America: Homeless camp set up INSIDE Chicago's O'Hare airport

We’ve had homeless encampments all over this country for a long time. While dumb Joe is certainly partially responsible, both criminal gangs are complicit.

But look on the bright side…we have trillions for the war machine, billions for Ukraine, and millions for shooting down weather balloons.

How would money actually help these bums?

LOL, How about you house them. How many do you have living with you?
Oh fuck! Don’t be dumb. Do you really think a nation with a $31 trillion national debt and a war budget of nearly one trillion, can’t afford to house the homeless?

It's not a matter of being able to afford to house the homeless. Homeless shelters are violent places. Not many people will go there. Then many shelters forbid alcohol or drugs. That eliminates more than a few.

Looks like five at least if you count the stumble-bum passed out....that's a camp..

67699619-11752429-image-m-34_1676439835058.jpg
Looks likes he has been there a while.

The most telling part about this is Mayor Extra Terrestrial sounds like the mindless Leftist douchebags on this website as she attempts to blame "Tucker CARSON" (???) for an oh so stubborn objective reality.

"Consider the source!" she proclaims, as the dogged reporter persists in beseeching her to actually just look at the fuckin' evidence. (In this case, pictures of homeless sprawled out in the baggage claim making it difficult for Uncle Buck to return home for the holidays.)

I mean, it's all too familiar. ;)

The most telling part about this is Mayor Extra Terrestrial sounds like the mindless Leftist douchebags on this website as she attempts to blame "Tucker CARSON" (???) for an oh so stubborn objective reality.

"Consider the source!" she proclaims, as the dogged reporter persists in beseeching her to actually just look at the fuckin' evidence. (In this case, pictures of homeless sprawled out in the baggage claim making it difficult for Uncle Buck to return home for the holidays.)

I mean, it's all too familiar.

Sounds about right. I wouldn't believe that, either. I live here, and while I haven't taken a flight in a while, no one I know who has complained about supposed homeless in the terminals.

What I remember about the last time I DID take a flight was that the place was locked up like a fortress.

Forum List

Back