Biden's Average Annual Charitable-Gift Total: $369

Yet another liberal who says one thing but does another. The "greedy corporations" that liberals love to attack give far more to charitable causes than liberals give.

Yes but he has donated so much of his time to the country when he otherwise could have been making trillions in the private sector :3:

Another cheap, establishment bastard pretending to care about the needy.

Yes but he has donated so much of his time to the country when he otherwise could have been making trillions in the private sector :3:
/——-/ At best, in the private sector, Old Joe would have been a bartender at a local watering hole.
89B8510B-E893-490E-B119-8FFE37D6487F.jpeg

Yeah, he really cares about the poor and those in need.

And everyone on the left is wow, he gives a lot!

I don't know the answer, but that could be $369 more a year than Trump :10:

People shouldn't be judged specifically for their charity and Trump has helped out countless people without any publicity for it (if the reports from people are true about him giving some people rooms in Trump tower and helping those who needed it for medical help). I do find it tough to listen to people talk one way, suggest everyone else act a certain way, while doing the opposite themselves.

If Biden were America First like Trump, he would have had a chance...in 2016. As it stands now, people believe Trump will confront China, help the economy and deal with illegal immigration. These are huge issues with Americans.

People shouldn't be judged specifically for their charity and Trump has helped out countless people without any publicity for it (if the reports from people are true about him giving some people rooms in Trump tower and helping those who needed it for medical help). I do find it tough to listen to people talk one way, suggest everyone else act a certain way, while doing the opposite themselves.

If Biden were America First like Trump, he would have had a chance...in 2016. As it stands now, people believe Trump will confront China, help the economy and deal with illegal immigration. These are huge issues with Americans.
/—-/ You are truly uninformed. No wonder you are a democRAT, President Trump donates his annual salary to charity.
Here's Where President Trump is Donating His 2018 Salary - Faith Family America

Character is judged on how much time and/or money one spends helping those in need.

And Biden gets an F.

And between 09-14 Trump gave $102M to charity.

Last edited:

/—-/ You are truly uninformed. No wonder you are a democRAT, President Trump donates his annual salary to charity.

Yes, he is doing that now.

If you go back 20 years, he might not have. Maybe he did, I don't know. I just know wealthy people shouldn't be judged solely for their charity. Often charity comes in forms that aren't recorded.

And between 09-14 Trump have $102M to charity.

See, I didn't know this. Now juxtaposed against Biden, it makes him look much more caring and charitable. My point is, in and of itself, charity isn't the end all be all of a good person, leader or action taker who helps his constituents.

That’s $150 more than I give, and my $200 is only because my payment to my father’s foundation is considered a charitable donation. Other than that it’s $0 for me.

If you go back 20 years, he might not have. Maybe he did, I don't know. I just know wealthy people shouldn't be judged solely for their charity. Often charity comes in forms that aren't recorded.

Humm, well, I say that those who demagogue others for supposedly not helping the poor enough should walk their talk and lead by example. We're talking about charitable giving, about a rich person giving 1% or 2% of his income to charity. Biden has not even done that, not even close. Other liberal Democrats have likewise been exposed as extremely stingy when it comes to donating small parts of their huge incomes to charity.

Yes, he is doing that now.

/—-/ So after getting bytchslapped with facts you double down on stupid with “Ok he’s doing it now but 20 years ago he may not have.”
Well, here we go again: Donald J. Trump Foundation - Wikipedia

And between 09-14 Trump gave $102M to charity.
/—-/ But math challenged libtards want to know if that is more than Old Joe’s donation of $369.

Humm, well, I say that those who demagogue others for supposedly not helping the poor enough should walk their talk and lead by example. We're talking about charitable giving, about a rich person giving 1% or 2% of his income to charity. Biden has not even done that, not even close. Other liberal Democrats have likewise been exposed as extremely stingy when it comes to donating small parts of their huge incomes to charity.
/—-/ To his credit Obozo donated $1 million while president. Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went

And between 09-14 Trump have $102M to charity.

See, I didn't know this. Now juxtaposed against Biden, it makes him look much more caring and charitable. My point is, in and of itself, charity isn't the end all be all of a good person, leader or action taker who helps his constituents.
/——/ You didn’t know this because the Lame Stream Media buried the story. Fox, Rush and Hannity reported it.

Forum List

Back