Biden's Big Lies: All 14 of Them

You’re really digging up the dregs now. You must be sweating bullets now. You see the Biden train coming down the tracks and Trumpers like yourself a are beginning to panic.

Trump has made over 16,000 lies. I don’t have to go back over a decade.

Try again big boy.
Let's see citations.
Fact-checker counts 16K false, misleading claims by Trump in three years

How much longer are you going to spam the board with that link?
No longer I am through. I was just making a point.

You’re really digging up the dregs now. You must be sweating bullets now. You see the Biden train coming down the tracks and Trumpers like yourself a are beginning to panic.

Try again big boy.
Let's see citations.

probably once each time he is asked for a citation.

Yes, your point was obvious.

Biden lies, but Trump lies more.

tenor.gif

Try again big boy.
Let's see citations.

You might want to take a look at how many times he was asked for a citation.

OR butt out of a mod action.

I don't know but if that is a question about banning? do you know of anyone other than his fellow TDS cases or the unfortunate staffers who have to read his crap who don't have him on ignore? he seems to be just a hobby horse rider of little imagination.

i wonder what television was like in 1929 when Biden was watching president roosevelt

Wait until there's a little more exposure of the shakedowns and pay-for-play of Burisma, China, Romania, ______fill-in-the-blank....

It'll make "I graduated tops in my class" look like Romper Room....

just sayin'....

Biden's Big Lies: All 14 of them

This is an old article, but it does tend to show that in the internet age, you can't hide from your past.

Joe Biden's life has been a series of one lie after the next. Should we let a completely dishonorable man to be so close to winning the Presidency?

I say to the Democrats: find someone else before it's too late.
Someone paying you for these posts?

Wait until there's a little more exposure of the shakedowns and pay-for-play of Burisma, China, Romania, ______fill-in-the-blank....

It'll make "I graduated tops in my class" look like Romper Room....

just sayin'....

Just lyin'...?

Question what your two daddies are telling you occasionally....

You'll thank me for that advice someday..... and it was free.

This is an old article, but it does tend to show that in the internet age, you can't hide from your past.

Joe Biden's life has been a series of one lie after the next. Should we let a completely dishonorable man to be so close to winning the Presidency?

14!?!?!?

Oh the horror!!!

14!?!?!?

Oh the horror!!!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/
Over 16,200 bigly lies is so much more BIGLY!

14!?!?!?

Oh the horror!!!
If sniffy Joe wins the nomination, Americans get to vote for two old guys who are very much alike. Oh well, the oligarchy is happy about this.

14!?!?!?

Oh the horror!!!
If sniffy Joe wins the nomination, Americans get to vote for two old guys who are very much alike. Oh well, the oligarchy is happy about this.
Lol, no.

Joe Biden and dOnald tRump are NOT alike.

14!?!?!?

Oh the horror!!!
Lol, no.

Joe Biden and dOnald tRump are NOT alike.

Biden can do more pushups than Trump.

You are a dog faced pony soldier.

Text JOE to AR-14 on Super Thursday.

Forum List

Back