Biden’s Bizarre Rant: ‘I Learned How to Fight – They Called Me ‘Shoe Leather’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
OMG. And tens-of-millions will vote for this lunatic.

Joe Biden was back to his blundering self Monday night during a NBC News town hall.
Biden falsely claimed “18,000 people got clemency” while he was Vice President.
Actually, 18,000 were *denied* clemency while he was Vice President. Joe Biden spoke gibberish and stumbled over his words all night.
At one point, Biden claimed his nickname growing up was “shoe leather” because he was a tough fighter.
Watch out, Corn Pop!
“And I learned out to fight. I got a nickname. They called me ‘shoe leather’ – I was little but they could beat me up, but I hurt them in the process,” said Biden
WATCH:

Last edited:
Sorry but I feel sorry for Biden. He should not be even trying to run for president. But I also have to feel sorry for the Democrats. This is the best they have which is just sad. You have millions that are only barely smart enough to vote for a guy that has a D behind the name not smart enough to understand who and what they are voting for.

OMG. And tens-of-millions will vote for this lunatic.

Joe Biden was back to his blundering self Monday night during a NBC News town hall.
Biden falsely claimed “18,000 people got clemency” while he was Vice President.
Actually, 18,000 were *denied* clemency while he was Vice President. Joe Biden spoke gibberish and stumbled over his words all night.
At one point, Biden claimed his nickname growing up was “shoe leather” because he was a tough fighter.
Watch out, Corn Pop!
“And I learned out to fight. I got a nickname. They called me ‘shoe leather’ – I was little but they could beat me up, but I hurt them in the process,” said Biden
WATCH:

Sounds like he's confused....

That's probably what his momma applied to his ass on a regular basis (every time she caught him lying)!!!!

Fighters don't talk about it... they don't have to. They get busy with their fists when it's called for.

Sissified cucks talk about how tough they are. Plugs is somewhere between sissified cucks and a dead kitten. A complete fucking fraud.

Forum List

Back