Bidens Booed at Super Bowl.

Question for you stupid Moon Bats.

If the filthy ass NFL was preaching so much shithass "diversity" how come all the entertainers at half time were Negroes?

Awesome!!

Small victories are important when you're fragile...

Did you stock the shelves for Joe?
Have you wiped that Cheetoh dust off your lips from deep throating Trump for 4 years...or do you and your circle jerk team-mates wear it as a badge of honor now???

00a-rea-008 (71).jpg

Last edited:
It was a prerecorded message

I wonder how many takes before biden got his lines right?

Question for you stupid Moon Bats.

If the filthy ass NFL was preaching so much shithass "diversity" how come all the entertainers at half time were Negroes?
I think the main performer was a Mulatto does that count?

Lol....Trumpers are so fragile....

"Dagnabit -- there's too many darkies during the half-time show....I ain't ever never watching the NFL again!!!....like really again!! I mean it this time!!"

41252639-angry-redneck-yells-and-shouts-while-smoking-a-cigarette.jpg

"Dagnabit -- there's too many darkies during the half-time show....I ain't ever never watching the NFL again!!!....like really again!! I mean it this time!!"

View attachment 454731
I said I enjoyed watching The Weekend? Why do you constantly lie? Do you feel better about yourself when you do? Snowflake.
I was responding to the person who was whining about the halftime show being all black....but I see hit dogs holler....

And weren't you supposed to be boycotting the NFL because of your fragile ass feelings?

Shut yo goofy ass up

View attachment 454731
I said I enjoyed watching The Weekend? Why do you constantly lie? Do you feel better about yourself when you do? Snowflake.
I was responding to the person who was whining about the halftime show being all black....but I see hit dogs holler....

And weren't you supposed to be boycotting the NFL because of your fragile ass feelings?

Shut yo goofy ass up
Never said I would boycott anything. More lies from you. At least your consistent.

hearing that the bidens were booed at the super bowl made my day

SCREW THAT ILLEGAL FRAUD! I actually left the volume up and listened to him before the game being interviewed and when he said about Covid that "we had a lot of catching up to do" I was begging the interviewer to ask him what he meant?

Catch up doing WHAT, Joe?
  • Shut down more businesses?
  • Wear double, triple masks as if we can afford the ones we go through now?
  • Stand 12 feet apart from each other instead of the usual 6'?
  • NOT open our schools?
  • Only 4 people allowed per room?
  • No sneezing allowed?
But of course the lady didn't ask Joe what he had to "catch up" on.

That was almost as bad as that bad poet girl he had at his inauguration being given a stage just because she was black along with the 22 black history celebrations the NFL had before the game kissing the usual black asses.

Yeah...

80 million living people voted for that senile assfuck...

I think it's more like 8 million people filled out 10 mail in ballots each.

Reminds me of when the meat puppet faggot's wookie husband and that hag Jill Xiden got booed at NASCAR. These pieces of shit are no where near as popular as the media makes them out to be.

Get it clear. 80 million assholes in the USA voted him(supposedly). If the rest of the planet could ? They probably would have refused both and stated /more options/... The USA is a lot like Cuba. Joe or Don ? Fidel or Raul. Pick one.
All the other suits remain the same (more ore less---the ones who run the show and represent the REAL owners)

Forum List

Back