Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

I am black and I am quite sure he didn't. Maybe if trump wasn't the other choice he would. But the thing here is trump will never choose to be a guest on that show, and that's why Biden won't lose anybody.

You don't speak for the entire African-American population, moron.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you get to force your interpretations of Biden's statements on others with your skin tone. Gimme a break pal. You're black, but you don't want your fellows to think for themselves.
That's the tired bullshit you racists always try using when a black person speaks truth. You do
not speak for any blacks so shut the fuck up. Why is it that blacks can only think for themselves according to pieces of shit like you if we think like you racist motherfuckers want us to think?

Yeap. He just lost a significant portion of the black vote with that remark.

Go ahead kiddies, try spinning this any way you can!
No he didn't.

Jessie Jackson Race pimps like you are losing your grip on black people. Many don't see a reason to remain in chains under the CCP democrats.
trump is at 3 percent black support according to the most recent poll from Quinnipiac. Nobody black is moving to the republican party. The only race pimps are republicans, they are white and they are pimping you.

You have nothing.
You have been race pimped your whole life.

1590166679331.jpeg

I wonder if Republicans will send hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend these two guys the way they sent money to Zimmerman.

look at them. I’m surprised they’re even allowed to reproduce. And these guys think they’re better than black people. Or Hispanics. or Asians.

reminds me of that joke about if pigs were people.

they look so unhealthy. If they weren’t arrested as vicious racist vigilantes, they would be coronavirus fodder.

I am black and I am quite sure he didn't. Maybe if trump wasn't the other choice he would. But the thing here is trump will never choose to be a guest on that show, and that's why Biden won't lose anybody.

You don't speak for the entire African-American population, moron.

Just because you're black doesn't mean you get to force your interpretations of Biden's statements on others with your skin tone. Gimme a break pal. You're black, but you don't want your fellows to think for themselves.
That's the tired bullshit you racists always try using when a black person speaks truth. You do
not speak for any blacks so shut the fuck up. Why is it that blacks can only think for themselves according to pieces of shit like you if we think like you racist motherfuckers want us to think?
Yeap. He just lost a significant portion of the black vote with that remark.

Go ahead kiddies, try spinning this any way you can!
No he didn't.

Jessie Jackson Race pimps like you are losing your grip on black people. Many don't see a reason to remain in chains under the CCP democrats.
trump is at 3 percent black support according to the most recent poll from Quinnipiac. Nobody black is moving to the republican party. The only race pimps are republicans, they are white and they are pimping you.

You have nothing.
You have been race pimped your whole life.

tenor.gif

Oh god. I'm done with you.

Biden's Dementia Checklist--Tell Black Man "If you don't support me, you ain't Black

And finally Biden didn't say that. He did say this:

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

And he is right. If you have a problem figuring out of if you are fr a man with a racial discrimination finding on his record, a man who wanted innocent black and Hispanic kids dead and still does so even after they were proven innocent by a confession of the man who actually did it, the man who decided that Obama was not American, the man who said Mexicans were rapists and murderers, the man who call black governed countries shitholes, the man who was going to send troops into black communities, the man who said that good people existed in the neo nazis at Charlottesville, the man who told 4 women of color to go back to where they came from, the man who is consistently rude to black and reporters of color at press conferences, the man who said a long time black congressional member was low IQ, a man who attacked a black community calling it rat infested, a man who has gutted the civil rights department, relaxed enforcement of civil rights laws and created a fake name for black groups who protest against injustice while taking white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list, then you ain't black.
No, sorry. Even Joe can stop you from being black. Now, being an n-word is your own choice, and you have definitely chosen.

And that, as they say, is that.

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

They may also become more disinhibited or act inappropriately."

View attachment 339452

Read Biden’s quote. He’s telling Blacks that he only supports them on condition they vote for him. How do Blacks feel about a typical white guy telling who can and can’t be Black? This is also a guy who backed segregation by fighting busing.

View attachment 339522
I wonder if Republicans will send hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend these two guys the way they sent money to Zimmerman.

look at them. I’m surprised they’re even allowed to reproduce. And these guys think they’re better than black people. Or Hispanics. or Asians.

reminds me of that joke about if pigs were people.

I'm sorry, but that's a

Dodge-logo-2011-3840x2160.png

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."
Dementia Checklist #10:

"A person with dementia may experience mood swings or personality changes. For example, they may become irritable, depressed, fearful, or anxious.

View attachment 339452

OMG Joe Biden actually said that??? Can he be any more insulting to African Americans. smh

Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

And he is right. If you have a problem figuring out of if you are fr a man with a racial discrimination finding on his record, a man who wanted innocent black and Hispanic kids dead and still does so even after they were proven innocent by a confession of the man who actually did it, the man who decided that Obama was not American, the man who said Mexicans were rapists and murderers, the man who call black governed countries shitholes, the man who was going to send troops into black communities, the man who said that good people existed in the neo nazis at Charlottesville, the man who told 4 women of color to go back to where they came from, the man who is consistently rude to black and reporters of color at press conferences, the man who said a long time black congressional member was low IQ, a man who attacked a black community calling it rat infested, a man who has gutted the civil rights department, relaxed enforcement of civil rights laws and created a fake name for black groups who protest against injustice while taking white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list, then you ain't black.

Just to let you know, IM2? Posting in BOLD letters...then making those letters RED doesn't make you more persuasive. If anything it makes you look triggered.
They make the point I want to make and your racist ass opinion doesn't matter.

LOL

So, if we disagree with your interpretation of Biden's statements, we're racist.

Move along, child.

Since you are white, you interpretation of what Biden says doesn't represents black people. Since I am black perhaps my interpretation is a better indication of how blacks see this than yours So for you to believe that you can think for blacks because blacks can't think for ourselves is racist.

This is one part of him that is smart. He knows he can say anything derogatory or insulting to Blacks and won’t be called out on it by Democrats or Blacks. I hope Obama at least took Biden aside and read him the riot act about his back handed comment on Obama being “clean and articulate” and emphasizing it as “storybook”.

The reality is that Democrats and Blacks look foolish when they call out Republicans for specious “dog whistles” yet ignore blatant comments like these from their own.
I was going to mention Joe's left handed complement of Obamaa that threw all other blacks under Joe's bus (he's unique, he speaks well and looks sharp....we can understand what he's saying...not like my nemesis Corn Pop he infers). You got there first.

The point is Joe Biden as set himself up as an arbiter of who is black in America and who isn't.
He's one brain diminished mutha fcker and he has a history as a racist demagogue. 'They're going to put y'all back in chains' (Updated)

This is just another chapter in Joe Biden's shameful life.

Why is it that blacks can only think for themselves according to pieces of shit like you if we think like you racist motherfuckers want us to think?

Because you belong to a monolithic segment of the African American population. It's not that you can't think, it simply that you don't want to. Especially you. You take offense to anyone that tells you to use your brain for a change, not only that, you demand that anyone that possesses your skin color think exactly like you.

Just to let you know, IM2? Posting in BOLD letters...then making those letters RED doesn't make you more persuasive. If anything it makes you look triggered.

LOL

So, if we disagree with your interpretation of Biden's statements, we're racist.

Move along, child.

Since you are white, you interpretation of what Biden says doesn't represents black people. Since I am black perhaps my interpretation is a better indication of how blacks see this than yours So for you to believe that you can think for blacks because blacks can't think for ourselves is racist.

How do Blacks see or interpret Biden’s comments? Is it a good thing?

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452

OMG Joe Biden actually said that??? Can he be any more insulting to African Americans. smh
Biden is right. If a black person is actually thinking about supporting trump, they ain't black. We will say that to each other and have said that about black trump stooges. Biden was being politically incorrect, ain't that what you whites like?

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452

Biden is right. If a black person is actually thinking about supporting trump, they ain't black. We will say that to each other and have said that about black trump stooges. Biden was being politically incorrect, ain't that what you whites like?

Hey, you can choose to sit on the democratic plantation or not. Your choice.

LOL

Move along, child.

How do Blacks see or interpret Biden’s comments? Is it a good thing?
Biden is right. Again, we will say that same thing to each other and have said as much about blacks who support trump as well as many black conservatives. What will happen here is the racists will try making these comments into a big thing and Biden will be called a racist.

Dementia Checklist #10:

View attachment 339452

Hey, you can choose to sit on the democratic plantation or not. Your choice.
If I want to go back to a plantation, I turn republican.

Would it matter if I put it in bold letters and made them red? (eye roll)

Forum List

Back