Biden's doing a great job.

All of the vitriol from the Trump supporters make it a fact.

Its fun to see the constant whining.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.

As a hater of Democrats and Republicans, I'd say Biden isn't doing a good job.

The best thing he's doing is that he's not in my face all the time like Trump was. But I really only notice what he's up to when people are laughing at him.

His policies seem to be straight out of the Democratic playbook. Rather than policies that make sense, it's just politics for the sake of politics.

I think the US is going to be three out of four on the ridiculous scale for the last presidents. Bush, Trump and Biden.... not really much to get excited about.

Thats true. He's not breaking any new ground. He's executing the plays he has called so far.
Completing the $2K stimulus. Check.
Vaccines being distributed. Check.
Standing firm against Russia and NK. Check.
Cabinet appointees. Check.
Returning some normalcy and sanity. Check.
"Turning down the temperature" (as much as a POTUS can). Check.
You'll note the trump supporters on the right are resorting back to their old playbook of all hate, all the time. Its curious because the strategy failed in the 2020 election--the strategy of trying constantly to make everyone afraid and suspicious.
Opposing the left’s Marxist anti-American Agenda all the time isn’t “hate”.

What happened? Did he lie? Did he fuck up the negotiations?

No, he "tried" to get them to give up on their program. While he didn't actually accomplish that, the end result was that NK quit firing off test missiles that gave China and SK great concerns. NK started firing off new test missiles under Biden after he invaded the White House, just as the immigrants started to invade our country once again after Dementia took over.

You can be dishonest all you want, but the fact of the matter is this mental patient has given us more strife in two months than President Trump gave is in four years. Even his own party tried to strip him of exclusive ability to control our nuclear arms. What does that tell you?
They know their puppet Trump is no longer President and the communists are upset.

Why are you so angry that the communists--America's enemies--are upset? Perhaps you should move to Russia. You seem to have embraced communism.

In truth, Biden has made some mis-steps that were unforced errors. But $1,400 stimulus checks completing the $2000 loop, vaccinations well ahead of schedule, telling Russia and North Korea that there is no more Mr. Nice Guy like they had under Trump....

So far it's an A-minus.

As a hater of Democrats and Republicans, I'd say Biden isn't doing a good job.

The best thing he's doing is that he's not in my face all the time like Trump was. But I really only notice what he's up to when people are laughing at him.

His policies seem to be straight out of the Democratic playbook. Rather than policies that make sense, it's just politics for the sake of politics.

I think the US is going to be three out of four on the ridiculous scale for the last presidents. Bush, Trump and Biden.... not really much to get excited about.

Thats true. He's not breaking any new ground. He's executing the plays he has called so far.
Completing the $2K stimulus. Check.
Vaccines being distributed. Check.
Standing firm against Russia and NK. Check.
Cabinet appointees. Check.
Returning some normalcy and sanity. Check.
"Turning down the temperature" (as much as a POTUS can). Check.
You'll note the trump supporters on the right are resorting back to their old playbook of all hate, all the time. Its curious because the strategy failed in the 2020 election--the strategy of trying constantly to make everyone afraid and suspicious.
Opposing the left’s Marxist anti-American Agenda all the time isn’t “hate”.

No...
Hatred of brown people
Hatred of black people
Hatred of women
Hatred of trans people
Hatred of the poor
Hatred of anyone who doesn't worship your blob...

These are all things you have exhibited. And these are all things you're proud of.

Hatred of brown people
Hatred of black people
Hatred of women
Hatred of trans people
Hatred of the poor

These are all things you have exhibited. And these are all things you're proud of

Hatred of white people
Hatred of Christian people
Hatred of men
Hatred of straight people
Hatred of the middle class
Hatred of America
Hatred of anyone who doesn't worship your Hussein...

These are all things you have exhibited. And these are all things you're proud of.

So far it's an A-minus.

you consider border crisis a misstep. I don’t think Russia and North Korea are losing sleep over someone who cares about appeasing the rest of the world. Further, President Xi has “no more Mr. Nice Guy’s” balls in a jar.

That's just it...Biden isn't worried about cozying up to the leaders of the second world country of Russia and the third world country of North Korea. They owned your blob and played him like a fiddle.

Remember when your blob said that North Korea was going to denuclearize.

Russia, CHINA, and North Korea do not fear Biden. China clearly owns Biden. Russia takes shit from nobody. The Obama-Biden mindset has always been to capitulate when it comes to World Leaders. The only countries Obama ever “stood up to” were Israel and Great Britain.

So far it's an A-minus.

you consider border crisis a misstep. I don’t think Russia and North Korea are losing sleep over someone who cares about appeasing the rest of the world. Further, President Xi has “no more Mr. Nice Guy’s” balls in a jar.

That's just it...Biden isn't worried about cozying up to the leaders of the second world country of Russia and the third world country of North Korea. They owned your blob and played him like a fiddle.

Remember when your blob said that North Korea was going to denuclearize.

Russia, CHINA, and North Korea do not fear Biden. China clearly owns Biden. Russia takes shit from nobody. The Obama-Biden mindset has always been to capitulate when it comes to World Leaders. The only countries Obama ever “stood up to” were Israel and Great Britain.

Meanwhile back in reality, Trump was owned by Putin and "fell in love" with the North Korean dictator.
Trump's campaign had more meetings with Russian officials than the Congress.

Hatred of brown people
Hatred of black people
Hatred of women
Hatred of trans people
Hatred of the poor

These are all things you have exhibited. And these are all things you're proud of

Hatred of white people
Hatred of Christian people
Hatred of men
Hatred of straight people
Hatred of the middle class
Hatred of America
Hatred of anyone who doesn't worship your Hussein...

Of course you have zero proof that I do any of that...do you shit brains?

Alas, where love has gone!

After the torrid flings with dictators, the U.S. is reconciling with democratic allies.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.30.03 AM.png

'We fell in love!'
Trump swoons over letters from North Korea's Kim

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak
NATIONAL REVIEW

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 8.23.24 AM.png

Trump has repeatedly showered praise on Putin.

Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.46.40 AM.png

Trump praises Erdogan:
"We have a great friendship!"

They know their puppet Trump is no longer President and the communists are upset.

Why are you so angry that the communists--America's enemies--are upset? Perhaps you should move to Russia. You seem to have embraced communism.

I do? Then why don't you go to the US Communist party website, read their agenda, and tell me who's poltical agenda they replicate more, yours or mine. And the one closest to the Communist agenda is the one that has to move to Russia.

He announced on Twitter that they agreed to denuclearize. Your blob lied.

Oh, on Twitter? I guess that made it official. :auiqs.jpg:

Little Un decided he couldn't snow a person like Trump and backed out of their verbal agreement. The communists would have signed a treaty with them like they have in Iran, and they would have laughed their way to the bathroom to put the agreement to it's proper use.

I do? Then why don't you go to the US Communist party website, read their agenda, and tell me who's poltical agenda they replicate more, yours or mine. And the one closest to the Communist agenda is the one that has to move to Russia.

He's good at lying to himself, or herself. She knows Biden is a disaster but doesn't want to admit it. Notice how she's constantly bringing up Trump??

Things were great in this country before the oh so convenient Chines virus hit. She also can't admit that. What a poser he/she is. LMAO

He's good at lying to himself, or herself. She knows Biden is a disaster but doesn't want to admit it. Notice how she's constantly bringing up Trump??

Things were great in this country before the oh so convenient Chines virus hit. She also can't admit that. What a poser he/she is. LMAO

Come on. We both know how Democrats are. Their entire existence is based on lying, even if it's to themselves.

While I don't know what's in Dementia's so-called infrastructure bill as of yet, I was watching Fox yesterday when they said most of it's not infrastructure at all. It's basically a green bill. They want to put us another 3 trillion into the hole over alternative energy? They call it an infrastructure bill to make people believe it's all about new roads, new bridges, new airports. While a small part will go to that, most of it is about forcing us out of fossil fuels whether we want them or not.

Bottom line is that the commies are putting us in the hole 5 trillion dollars more for Democrat agendas and very little to the people. In fact it's going to do serious harm to the people because alternative energy is more costly than fossil fuels. When it proves to be a complete failure, watch how the left continues to stick up for Dementia and the entire party, while still trying to blame President Trump.

images.jpeg

Come on. We both know how Democrats are. Their entire existence is based on lying, even if it's to themselves.

While I don't know what's in Dementia's so-called infrastructure bill as of yet, I was watching Fox yesterday when they said most of it's not infrastructure at all. It's basically a green bill. They want to put us another 3 trillion into the hole over alternative energy? They call it an infrastructure bill to make people believe it's all about new roads, new bridges, new airports. While a small part will go to that, most of it is about forcing us out of fossil fuels whether we want them or not.

Bottom line is that the commies are putting us in the hole 5 trillion dollars more for Democrat agendas and very little to the people. In fact it's going to do serious harm to the people because alternative energy is more costly than fossil fuels. When it proves to be a complete failure, watch how the left continues to stick up for Dementia and the entire party, while still trying to blame President Trump.

View attachment 475023

I agree. None of the bills they are pushing for are for the good of America or Americans.

Oh and I miss Trump like crazy. That guy knew what he was doing and everything he did was for the good of America and Americans.

The stuttering fuck is a disaster for all of us.

Not true or just imagined that your butt-hurt?

didn't say anything about truth. Only about your imagined butt-hurt.

So what fantasized butt-hurts are you whining about today?

That's a lot of typing just to say nothing I said was inaccurate and that you are wrong as always.

Not true or just imagined that your butt-hurt?

didn't say anything about truth. Only about your imagined butt-hurt.

So what fantasized butt-hurts are you whining about today?

That's a lot of typing just to say nothing I said was inaccurate and that you are wrong as always.
About your faux butthurt?

I think not. I'm guessing between the preparation H and the donuts you sit on your butt-hurt occupies most of your waking day.

So far it's an A-minus.
Exactly, the American people are with President "Sleepy Joe" Biden, and the polls bare this out.

God bless him and God bless America.

So far it's an A-minus.
Exactly, the American people are with President "Sleepy Joe" Biden, and the polls bare this out.

God bless him and God bless America.
If anyone has ever been blessed, he certainly already has been, things falling the way they have for him.
As for America, it has been absurdly well blessed and has not done as well as it might have. It most definitely needs the further blessing of whatever supreme being there may be.

Forum List

Back