Biden’s Economy: Jobs Report well below expectations. Unemployment raises to 6.1%.

Black unemployment at 9.8%.

But at least Orange Man Bad is gone, so life is so much better.
Trump did nothing to reduce black unemployment. So I will just see how things go when it has been determined that we are back to normal.
He did everything to create new jobs for everybody. That’s why blacks had the lowest unemployment ever under President Trump.
He did nothing. He inherited at least 77 consecutive months of job growth, which was a record, from Obama. Black unemplyment was cut 10 percent under Obama and was dropping when trump took office.

Trump did nothing to reduce black unemployment. So I will just see how things go when it has been determined that we are back to normal.
He did everything to create new jobs for everybody. That’s why blacks had the lowest unemployment ever under President Trump.
He did nothing. He inherited at least 77 consecutive months of job growth, which was a record, from Obama. Black unemplyment was cut 10 percent under Obama and was dropping when trump took office.
Yea, thanks to a Republican Congress that kept the Hussein a lame duck for 6 years.

Funny, I wonder why rightwinger didn’t start a thread?

Looks like the Biden economy not going that well.

Biden of course want to use this as an excuse to print more money, because they will make things so much better.

Very concerning.....jobs are lower than expected

What are we going to do about it?

I have an idea! Why don’t we invest in infrastructure? That will create another million jobs.

But Nooooooooo!
Republicans are against it

Practice your shoveling (and your Spanish) so you can get you one of them high dollar "infrastructure" jobs.

LOL

You think major highways, bridges, tunnels, rail, power grid, waters systems all involve just shovels?

No. My comment was directed at your specific usefulness to the people who do those projects who hire virtually no local labor other than unskilled people.

Black unemployment would be 14% but with them killing each other, the rate has gone down..
View attachment 487999
That’s because so few whites are killed, compared to blacks.
No, that's not the case.

In 2019 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,299 whites were murdered. 2,906 blacks were murdered. Approximately 80 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black violence and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other (2594) than blacks who killed each other (2574).

And don't try that 13 percent shit. 13 percent didn't commit murder .00001 percent did.

Biden of course want to use this as an excuse to print more money, because they will make things so much better.

I have an idea! Why don’t we invest in infrastructure? That will create another million jobs.

But Nooooooooo!

Joe is failing.

But Nooooooooo!

Debt never got anyone out of a bad economy.
Actually, it always has
Spending gets you out of a bad economy

Learn some basic economics

The fact that you don't even know the difference between debt and spending is proof my point is correct.
The way out of an economic recession has always been spending.

If borrowing to spend more gets you out, than so be it.
Worked for Reagan didn’t it?

How stupid are you? You think FDR's programs got the US out of the depression.

But Nooooooooo!

Actually, it always has

The fact that you don't even know the difference between debt and spending is proof my point is correct.

Got people back to work and eased suffering

Do you think three years of Hoover claiming “Prosperity is just around the corner” got us out of the Depression?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But Nooooooooo!

Actually, it always has

Do you think three years of Hoover claiming “Prosperity is just around the corner” got us out of the Depression?

Let's let his Treasury Secretary tell the truth.

We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started And an enormous debt to boot!

Henry Morgenthau, Jr.

But Nooooooooo!

Joe is failing.
If you are not happy with 244,00 new jobs
Why don’t you support the Infrastructure Bill that will create millions of new jobs?

But Nooooooooo!

Actually, it always has

We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started And an enormous debt to boot!

Henry Morgenthau, Jr.
Not his Treasury Secretary

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

But Nooooooooo!

Actually, it always has

Henry Morgenthau, Jr.
Not his Treasury Secretary
Go be stupid somewhere else.

Henry Morgenthau Jr. (/ˈmɔːrɡənθɔː/; May 11, 1891 – February 6, 1967) was the United States Secretary of the Treasury during most of the administration of Franklin D. Roosevelt. He played a major role in designing and financing the New Deal. After 1937, while still in charge of the Treasury, he played the central role in financing United States participation in World War II.[1] He also played an increasingly major role in shaping foreign policy, especially with respect to Lend-Lease, support for China, helping Jewish refugees, and proposing (in the "Morgenthau Plan") to prevent Germany from again being a military threat.[2]

People get more staying on unemployment than working. Stupid policy from a stupid administration.

People get more staying on unemployment than working. Stupid policy from a stupid administration.

Make no mistake, it's purposeful.

But Nooooooooo!
Old Joe....down in the basement playing with his HO trains wearing his train engineer hat he bought at a toy store. You can see he has psyche issues You have to wonder if he is purposely being kept drugged up as he knows he is ph ukn the country over and in the end millions will die perhaps nearer or further in time at some point in part because of his policies.

Doesn’t make it any less stupid

Yea, thanks to a Republican Congress that kept the Hussein a lame duck for 6 years.
No, actually republicans inhibited the progress that could have been.

Prestigious Study PROVES That Republicans Hold Blame For Sluggish Economy (STATS)​

However, a new study by the Economic Policy Institute shows that it was GOP obstructionism, not any policy failure by the Obama administration, that is responsible for the slowing-down of economic recovery. According to the report, the stall can be directly attributed to:

‘THE LACKLUSTER PACE OF RECOVERY ON REPUBLICAN-LED BUDGET CUTS IN 2011 FOLLOWING THE ROW OVER THE US DEBT CEILING, THE UNWILLINGNESS OF LOCAL OFFICIALS TO SPEND MONEY WHEN REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS WERE ADVOCATING CUTS IN SPENDING, AND THE REFUSAL TO EXPAND MEDICAID IN 19 STATES.’
Because GOP elected officials obstructed any spending that would aid in the recovery of the economy, they are now able to blame President Obama for the slow growth of economic recovery.

Doesn’t make it any less stupid
Never said it did.

As I've always maintained DO NOT call anything under $20 per hour plus benefits an actual job. Un arguable.

Forum List

Back