Biden's failure as Commander in Chief

Employee of the month​

Comrade Carlson to get medal 🏅
Hero of the Russian Federation
r/PoliticalHumor - Employee of the month

I know this guy will do and say anything for money, but has anyone told him the value of a Ruble these days?

When confronted with the fact that the Taliban failed to meet all but one of the conditions while we met all of ours didn't you say:
Delldude said:

Biden shit the bed.

No, I was responding to your incorrect statement below:

BlindBoo said:

We were pulling out since the signing of the Surrender Agreement. A reduction of troops from 14,000 down to 2500 the week before then next administration took over. 5 military bases abandoned, You think we should have reinvaded to enforce the conditions Trump didn't enforce? Re-occupy those bases? Trump put us in that position on purpose. He was proud of what he did too.

I already stated in July 2020, the troop totals were reduced to 8600. H Troop totals were not 14,000 as you say week before a new administration took over.

You need to get your facts straight.

Democrats didn't end the pandemic. Absurd. People going back to work after being shut down isn't the same as reducing unemployment. Talk about a shell game.... Tell us all about how we're supposed to love that wonderful inflation and $5 gallon gasoline. I'm sure seniors on fixed income retirement are overjoyed, huh.
I haven’t heard anything about COVID since February. It seems ended to me

Biden didn’t win. This is punishment for cheating.. and unfortunately we will be punished even thou we didn’t vote for him

No, I was responding to your incorrect statement below:

I already stated in July 2020, the troop totals were reduced to 8600. H Troop totals were not 14,000 as you say week before a new administration took over.

You need to get your facts straight.
Why the reduction a month early? The Taliban was not meeting the conditions they agreed to.

What was the troop strength in Jan 2020? What were they when Trumpyberra left office? Why did he go so far below the troop level in the agreement when the Taliban has still not lived up to it's commitments?

"We were pulling out since the signing of the Surrender Agreement."

Why the reduction a month early? The Taliban was not meeting the conditions they agreed to.

What was the troop strength in Jan 2020? What were they when Trumpyberra left office? Why did he go so far below the troop level in the agreement when the Taliban has still not lived up to it's commitments?

"We were pulling out since the signing of the Surrender Agreement."

I get your point.

ron-asian.gif

Biden didn’t win. This is punishment for cheating.. and unfortunately we will be punished even thou we didn’t vote for him
Biden won. Donnies lame duck withdrawals combined with his lack of implementing the conditions of his Surrender Accords was revenge based and spiteful.

"Benedict Donald"

Biden won. Donnies lame duck withdrawals combined with his lack of implementing the conditions of his Surrender Accords was revenge based and spiteful.

"Benedict Donald"
I honestly would’ve conceited a long time ago if Joe Biden won.. I am so convinced Donald Trump won and it’s not gonna be good for America..
The people that cheated are gonna get delivered karma and unfortunately it’s gonna be delivered really bad.

can’t mess with what god wants

He's too fucking old to be making any decisions for anyone. If he was a savvy politician he would secure the southern border, forgive student loans, create a flat tax for everyone. I don't think he wants another term.

He's too fucking old to be making any decisions for anyone. If he was a savvy politician he would secure the southern border, forgive student loans, create a flat tax for everyone. I don't think he wants another term.

He could shake it up as Speaker of the House.

You must have overlooked the part where we bombed the crap out of the Taliban in October 2020, for all the shenanigans that had been going on, as you pointed out.

"The United States military in Afghanistan has said its forces launched air raids against the Taliban in order to support Afghan government forces amid heavy fighting in the southern Helmand province."

We conducted air support for the Afghan Army through July 2021 as well. Those battles didn't effect the truce. Oct 2020 was the same month this happened.

"Donald Trump has announced on Twitter that he wants to bring all US troops home from Afghanistan by Christmas – a plan that came as a surprise to administration officials and which puts complicated peace negotiations in jeopardy.

Multiple officials told the Associated Press they had not been informed of any such deadline and military experts said it would be impossible to withdraw all 5,000 US troops in Afghanistan and dismantle the US military headquarters by the end of the year."

"The United States military in Afghanistan has said its forces launched air raids against the Taliban in order to support Afghan government forces amid heavy fighting in the southern Helmand province."

We conducted air support for the Afghan Army through July 2021 as well. Those battles didn't effect the truce. Oct 2020 was the same month this happened.

"Donald Trump has announced on Twitter that he wants to bring all US troops home from Afghanistan by Christmas – a plan that came as a surprise to administration officials and which puts complicated peace negotiations in jeopardy.

Multiple officials told the Associated Press they had not been informed of any such deadline and military experts said it would be impossible to withdraw all 5,000 US troops in Afghanistan and dismantle the US military headquarters by the end of the year."

water-swirl.gif

I honestly would’ve conceited a long time ago if Joe Biden won.. I am so convinced Donald Trump won and it’s not gonna be good for America..
The people that cheated are gonna get delivered karma and unfortunately it’s gonna be delivered really bad.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.

Biden is much more interested in worthless crap like diversity training than do the real mission of the US Military.

No wonder we had such a failure in Afghanistan with stupid leadership like this.

Of course Biden is China's Boy in the White House and he is Putin's bitch and he loves Iran and he thinks White Supremacists are a bigger threat than any foreign power.

Biden is slammed for costing military six million man hours to implement his 'woke agenda' with workshops on 'Diversity and Extremism in the Ranks' instead of 'countering real threats like China, Russia and Iran'​

• Joint Chief of Staffs Chairman General Mark Milley revealed more than 5.3 million hours and $535,000 was spent on extremism 'stand downs'
  • He was responding to a request for data from Republican Senator James Inhofe
  • Milley said the time averages two hours for each of the 2.46m service members
  • 12 Republican Senators accused the Biden administration of promoting a 'leftist social agenda in the military instead of countering China, Russia and Iran
  • Russia have amassed troops on the Ukraine border, China built up military presence in the South China Sea and Iran said to be 'on verge' of nuclear bomb

The purpose of your military isn't to "confront China, Russia and Iran", you stupid dolt. The purpose of your military is to defend the United States of America from its enemies "foreign and domestic", and right NOW the biggest threat the USA is facing is right wing terrorism.

American right wing terrorists and white supremacists are encouraging members to join the military for training and experience. The National Security Assessment has stated, for several years running, that the greatest threat to the USA today is from American right wing terrorists groups.

Are you seriously suggesting that the military SHOULDN'T be rooting out right wing terrorists, when terrorist groups like the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers are openly recruiting ex-military members to their ranks, and encouraging younger members to serve for the training.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

How are things in Russia under the sanctions, you stupid tool!!!

It's "conceded", not "conceited".

Trump is the only person who cheated, and he's finished. Done in by his unwavering support for Putin in the Ukraine. He'll be spending the rest of his life as a pariah, in court, battling the IRS, and being chased by his creditors.

Forum List

Back