Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

WINGNUTS ARE DESPERATE TO DENY ALL OF PRESIDENT BIDEN'S SUCCESSES AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS!

Apparently, Community Notes are not copied:

Screenshot_20240119_140214_X.jpg

Bidens the worst president ever. Every day when I go to the store I'm reminded of the poor job he's doing.

I’m voting for Biden since the retarded precious snowflake orange cult wants their orange messiah, but I cannot give Biden anything more than a C+ on the economy.
Yeah they just want to make America great again. How shameful

Bidens the worst president ever. Every day when I go to the store I'm reminded of the poor job he's doing.
Panhandle in a better neighborhood and you might get better handouts to afford food.

Only one-third of U.S. adults say they approve of President Biden’s job performance — a record low for his presidency and for any president in the last 15 years.

Only one-third of U.S. adults say they approve of President Biden’s job performance — a record low for his presidency and for any president in the last 15 years.
President Donald Trump’s approval rating has dropped to 34% in a Gallup poll released Monday, the low point of a presidency that already had the weakest average approval rating of any of his predecessors since the survey began in the 1940s.

So what's your point?

Economic vibes are finally improving, consumer sentiment surges
Some Americans say they’re feeling better about the economy than they have in years. That could be good news for Biden.

It appears Americans are finally feeling better about the economy.

Consumer sentiment, a window into the nation’s financial mood, jumped 13 percent in January to its highest level since mid-2021, reflecting optimism that inflation is easing and incomes are rising, according to a closely watched survey by the University of Michigan. Since November, consumer sentiment has risen 29 percent, marking the largest two-month increase in more than 30 years.

Gas prices, often a key driver of sentiment, have fallen 40 percent since June 2022, to just over $3 a gallon. Weekly jobless claims are at their lowest level in more than a year. Sales of cars, clothing and sporting goods all picked up during the holidays, as consumers felt confident enough to keep spending.

Meanwhile, the stock market is surging to new records, with the S&P 500 closing at an all-time high on Friday.

Many are hopeful, too, that interest rates have peaked and the Federal Reserve may begin to cut them this year, which would make it cheaper to borrow for a range of items, including cars and homes.

President Donald Trump’s approval rating has dropped to 34% in a Gallup poll released Monday, the low point of a presidency that already had the weakest average approval rating of any of his predecessors since the survey began in the 1940s.

So what's your point?

Trump tops his opponents while Biden hits a new low in approval ahead of Iowa caucus: POLL​

72% of Republican-aligned adults would be satisfied with Trump as the nominee.

🤣

This is happening now, rube.

Only a Handful of Stocks Are Driving the Stock Market​

The S&P 500 is up by 14.05% this year. If we look at the top several stocks in the S&P 500, we’ve got Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, Nvidia, Google, and Meta. They’re making up 26% of the S&P 500. That’s our first look at what is driving the stock market.

Biden year-end rating worst of modern-day presidents seeking reelection at this point: Gallup​

Biden doesn't have to worry about his low numbers, he won't be a candidate.

Forum List

Back