Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

LOL

This will be fun... cite where that article blames Biden or this economy for their layoffs....

:popcorn:
But yet the fact remains that lots of businesses are closing and it is because it is so damn expensive to live. You have to be stupid to be a democrit.

Moron! prices are are up almost 20%! Who cares what Biden says the percentage of inflation is. Earth to Faun Earth to Faun

Holy fuck, are you ever demented. Imbecile, the president doesn't dictate the percentage of inflation. :cuckoo:

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

Inflation in December was 3.4%. Even for retards like you.

But yet the fact remains that lots of businesses are closing and it is because it is so damn expensive to live. You have to be stupid to be a democrit.

LOLOLOL

What facts, ChoadBreath? The fact that you blamed Biden for UPS laying off 12,000 employees; but when pressed for evidence supporting your ridiculous accusations, you now tacitly confess you just made that up out of whole cloth.

You're fucked in the head, ChoadBreath. And EVERYTHING you post stems from that malady.

LOLOLOL

What facts, ChoadBreath? The fact that you blamed Biden for UPS laying off 12,000 employees; but when pressed for evidence supporting your ridiculous accusations, you now tacitly confess you just made that up out of whole cloth.

You're fucked in the head, ChoadBreath. And EVERYTHING you post stems from that malady.
Its the fucking economy dipshit!

Holy fuck, are you ever demented. Imbecile, the president doesn't dictate the percentage of inflation. :cuckoo:

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

Inflation in December was 3.4%. Even for retards like you.
Seriously you have to be stupid to be a democrat. The economy sucks!

LOLOL

Which you couldn't show was the reason for UPS laying off 12,000 employees.

Why do you blame me for you being an abject imbecile?
The cost of living is very high you stupid son of a bitch. That is why

Screenshot_20240125-081322_Instagram.jpg

Low unemployment, strong GDP, record high Dow. All points to you being a retard.

So there's that.
Damn you're stupid. It's not that I don't really care about those things but they don't help my family and I when we go to the store or the gas station. I've never found you to be very smart and you don't help yourself with each dumb post. The economy sucks and Biden is a disaster.

Damn you're stupid. It's not that I don't really care about those things but they don't help my family and I when we go to the store or the gas station. I've never found you to be very smart and you don't help yourself with each dumb post. The economy sucks and Biden is a disaster.

LOL

That only shows what a loser you are. I'm supporting a wife and 2 kids off my salary and not struggling at all.

And it really doesn't matter what losers like you care about. The reality is the economy's leading indicators are GDP, which is healthy; unemployment, which is low; and inflation, which is down 63% from it's 2022 high.

Biden inherited a misery index of 7.8 and it's currently 7.1.

LOL

That only shows what a loser you are. I'm supporting a wife and 2 kids off my salary and not struggling at all.

And it really doesn't matter what losers like you care about. The reality is the economy's leading indicators are GDP, which is healthy; unemployment, which is low; and inflation, which is down 63% from it's 2022 high.

So you don't like poor people, good to know. . Biden inherited the pandemic riddled Society that the Democrats force fed on us to win an election. The reality is you are stupid and a bigot because bidenomics sucks and you don't care about people who struggle with high prices that you caused. Now we all know what a pig you really are. Thanks

LOL

So I get it you have more people to hate now that poverty levels are higher than when Trump was in office. Makes you happy you fucking bigot.

Forum List

Back