Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

You keep proving over and over how stupid you are. A true cuck on the losing side lol hahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are worth a laugh but that's about it. Truly not worth a shit. Someone should flush you away hahaha

screenshot_20240319-075243_chrome-jpg.919489

LOL

Losing side? The person I voted for, for president, is in office. Your guy is still crying about losing.

As far as polls, they're utterly meaningless thus far out from the election...

Screenshot_20240320_113523_Samsung Internet.jpg

LOLOL

It's hysterical, and telling, how you need to rely on data from 2022 to make your points. That's a great reveal of how much better the economy is in 2024.

tenor.gif
Hilarious, you think the economy is doing well hahaha what a gullible fool

Screenshot_20240319-074532_Facebook.jpg

But you lie. You also keep claiming Trump's average misery index was 6.6 when it was really 6.9. So nothing you post, without links backing your bullshit, is believable.
But you're the biggest liar on the board. Everything that you say. A lying fool. Looked like it was 6.6. Much better economy than what we are going through right now. Trump kicked ass. Nobody believes you

Screenshot_20221011-213318_Twitter.jpg

LOL

You believe it too, Choadbreath. That's why you keep posting data from 2022.

tenor.gif
You can't even take a screenshot to prove a point. You're just a gullible fool you must really enjoy the winning dancing Trump guy hahaha,

Screenshot_20240319-075243_Chrome.jpg

imbecile

But you're the biggest liar on the board. Everything that you say. A lying fool. Looked like it was 6.6. Much better economy than what we are going through right now. Trump kicked ass. Nobody believes you

View attachment 919993

How sad, inbred. Reciting Peewee Herman's I know you are but what am I only makes you look like a 4 year old. You are a provable liar. You kept insisting his number was 6.6 even after being shown it wasn't.

How sad, inbred. Reciting Peewee Herman's I know you are but what am I only makes you look like a 4 year old. You are a provable liar. You kept insisting his number was 6.6 even after being shown it wasn't.
I showed you what it was, you are just too gullible and brainwashed to believe it imbecile

Screenshot_20240215-131842_DuckDuckGo.jpg

LOL

As always, you prove you're senile. I literally posted one on this page.

rotfl-gif.288736
I asked you for one earlier but you were too stupid to post it. Just stop it moron LOL. Are all Democrats as stupid as you are? I think maybe

20201127_090427.jpg

And I proved the number you showed was wrong. You kept insisting it was right. A provable lie.

Sucks to be you.
Such a gullible Democrat you are, caught in so many lies on the board. The most egregious one was when you denied being a Democrat LOL Can't even provide a screenshot to prove a point, you arenot even worth a shit. Cuck

IMG_20190406_141952.jpg

No, that's what I showed. It really takes an idiot to put up with this crap

View attachment 919968

You are using stimulus enhanced wages with a 12% unemployment and covid suppressed prices in 2020. Use a real year like fucking 2019. Moron.

IMG_0589.png

Forum List

Back