Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Quote me denying I'm a Democrat or prove you're lying again.
I would have to go back and review your entire moronic conversation. I don't think I'm going to do that. I remember you saying that you were not a Democrat. That will have to suffice, you fucking little liar. Hahaha

LOLOL

I posted one to you earlier today. Now the truth emerges... it's not that I can't post a screenshot; indeed, I've proven I can and do. It's that you're too stupid to recognize a screenshot when you see one.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You were too stupid to post a screenshot to prove your point. Either too stupid or too boneheaded . Enough said lying pile of shit. Hahaha

You never did say why you lied about being a Democrat. I understand that most of you do end up denying that when scrutinized. I just want to hear it from your foul little mouth. Enlighten us

That you can't quote me denying I'm a Democrat is proof you're lying again.

You're pathological. :eusa_liar:

I would have to go back and review your entire moronic conversation. I don't think I'm going to do that. I remember you saying that you were not a Democrat. That will have to suffice, you fucking little liar. Hahaha

You don't have to. I've always said I'm a Democrat and never denied it. Sadly, you have no proof that I denied being a Democrat. Mite proof you lie.

You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat.

LOL

Oh, no, a retarded beta swings his purse at me. How can I survive that??

crazy-white-bitch-swinging-purse.gif

Keep swinging your purse, retarded beta.

kim-kardashian-khlo%C3%A9kardashian.gif
Dude, get it through your stinking skull, you HAVE to be really stupid to be a Democrat! I'm pretty sure that this statement led to your first lie about not being a Democrat. I'm not going back over our entire conversation to see where you said that but, yeah. LOL you are proof

Screenshot_20220307-192936_Chrome.jpg

How about I quote claiming to have a screenshot of me denying I'm a Democrat? Post it. Prove you're not lying...

:abgg2q.jpg:
Now that you've admitted that you are a Democrat ( it's about time you fucking liar). You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat LOL

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back