Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Quote me denying I'm a Democrat or prove you're lying again.
I would have to go back and review your entire moronic conversation. I don't think I'm going to do that. I remember you saying that you were not a Democrat. That will have to suffice, you fucking little liar. Hahaha

LOLOL

I posted one to you earlier today. Now the truth emerges... it's not that I can't post a screenshot; indeed, I've proven I can and do. It's that you're too stupid to recognize a screenshot when you see one.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You were too stupid to post a screenshot to prove your point. Either too stupid or too boneheaded . Enough said lying pile of shit. Hahaha

You never did say why you lied about being a Democrat. I understand that most of you do end up denying that when scrutinized. I just want to hear it from your foul little mouth. Enlighten us

That you can't quote me denying I'm a Democrat is proof you're lying again.

You're pathological. :eusa_liar:

I would have to go back and review your entire moronic conversation. I don't think I'm going to do that. I remember you saying that you were not a Democrat. That will have to suffice, you fucking little liar. Hahaha

You don't have to. I've always said I'm a Democrat and never denied it. Sadly, you have no proof that I denied being a Democrat. Mite proof you lie.

You were too stupid to post a screenshot to prove your point. Either too stupid or too boneheaded . Enough said lying pile of shit. Hahaha

LOL

Nope. You were too stupid to think I needed a screenshot to prove my post.

You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat.

LOL

Oh, no, a retarded beta swings his purse at me. How can I survive that??

crazy-white-bitch-swinging-purse.gif

Keep swinging your purse, retarded beta.

kim-kardashian-khlo%C3%A9kardashian.gif
Dude, get it through your stinking skull, you HAVE to be really stupid to be a Democrat! I'm pretty sure that this statement led to your first lie about not being a Democrat. I'm not going back over our entire conversation to see where you said that but, yeah. LOL you are proof

Screenshot_20220307-192936_Chrome.jpg

Dude, get it through your stinking skull, you HAVE to be really stupid to be a Democrat! I'm pretty sure that this statement led to your first lie about not being a Democrat. I'm not going back over our entire conversation to see where you said that but, yeah. LOL you are proof

View attachment 920038

Your lies fail you. So sad.

Your lies fail you. So sad.
So you finally admitted that you are a Democrat. I just took a screenshot where you did. Just waiting for you to try to lie your way out of it. You have to be stupid to be a Democrat!

Screenshot_20220810-073927_Chrome.jpg

How about I quote claiming to have a screenshot of me denying I'm a Democrat? Post it. Prove you're not lying...

Now that you've admitted that you are a Democrat ( it's about time you fucking liar). You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat LOL

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back