Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

You are using stimulus enhanced wages with a 12% unemployment and covid suppressed prices in 2020. Use a real year like fucking 2019. Moron.

View attachment 920008
Wages still haven't caught up, keep trying

Screenshot_20240320-090452_Instagram.jpg

Nope, another provable lie by you. You're pathological.
Why didn't you provide a screenshot to prove what you were saying? You kept telling me go back and look at what I said before. I said no, provide a screenshot, you could not. Stupid Democrat LOL

Wages still haven't caught up, keep trying

View attachment 920011
So you have no answer and just repeat yourself like a bot. Be honest for 1 millisecond. Isnt late 2019 a good point to compare yourself to in order to figure out if you are better off? Not in the middle of the pandemic???

Using 2019 you are better off. Against 2020 pandemic numbers it’s a joke.

Here is what they are using.

IMG_0590.jpeg

So you have no answer and just repeat yourself like a bot. Be honest for 1 millisecond. Isnt late 2019 a good point to compare yourself to in order to figure out if you are better off? Not in the middle of the pandemic???

Using 2019 you are better off. Against 2020 pandemic numbers it’s a joke.

Here is what they are using.

View attachment 920014
Wages are still not up to Snuff compared to the cost of living. Keep trying

Why didn't you provide a screenshot to prove what you were saying? You kept telling me go back and look at what I said before. I said no, provide a screenshot, you could not. Stupid Democrat LOL

How many times need I remind you why I didn't post a screenshot? Just how senile are you?

So you say but can't show. Too bad for you.
You can't even take a screenshot to prove your point. You are really stupid. Not sure if you're stupid because you're a Democrat or a Democrat because you're stupid. One of those LOL

I don't care why you didn't post a screenshot. You proved that you could not. Idiot

Nope, you're lying again. Another provable lie by showing you where I have posted screenshots. It's not that I couldn't. It that I chose not to.

Nope, you're lying again. Another provable lie by showing you where I have posted screenshots. It's not that I couldn't. It that I chose not to.
You never did say why you lied about being a Democrat. I understand that most of you do end up denying that when scrutinized. I just want to hear it from your foul little mouth. Enlighten us

You can't even take a screenshot to prove your point. You are really stupid. Not sure if you're stupid because you're a Democrat or a Democrat because you're stupid. One of those LOL

LOLOL

I posted one to you earlier today. Now the truth emerges... it's not that I can't post a screenshot; indeed, I've proven I can and do. It's that you're too stupid to recognize a screenshot when you see one.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back