Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

I wouldn't be surprised if that fat scumbag loses all 50 states.

:rolleyes:

1593054548584.png

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
It is actually very sad that trump has more than 20%....that tells us there are too many asshole racists and uneducated haters.

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.

And what would you like to wager that it does not happen that way.

Show some balls and put your money (or your avatar) where your mouth is.

He is foolish for sure

Fell for the fake polls last time and doing it again

He cannot learn

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol

Correct

I 'm REALLY looking forward to November.

The jokes I'm seeing here are soon going to come to a screeching halt.

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

You realize the coming election will be nothing like 2016, don't you?

I disagree. 2020 will be a lot like 2016. The blue archipelago of urban plantations will stay blue and the red flyover country will stay red. Trump should get more black votes in November as well as keeping his 2016 voters. Like him or not Trump mostly did what he said he would do. The democrats have no policies worth voting for and a very weak presidential candidate.
View attachment 354264

Donald Trump is trailing Joe Biden by an average of nearly 10 percentage point in national polls. That shows Trump has lost significant ground from 2016 when he trailed Clinton in the election by just 2 percentage points nationally.

Donald Trump has average 40% approval in the Gallup poll for 3.5 years now, the WORST average approval rating in Gallup poll history for any President going back to 1945. The 2nd worst is Harry Truman at an average of 45% who declined to run for re-election in 1952.

Trump is going to do worse with every minority group and women voters in 2020. Trump is barley holding on to white(non-hispanic) voters with just 50% supporting Trump now. Only 49% of men support Trump, followed by just 41% of women. Women vote in larger numbers and at a higher rate than Men. That's not good news for Donald Trump.

Finally, there is the economy which is in the tank. An economic recession, and the two worst months of unemployment since the 1930s. Trump's only positive has become one of his worst negatives.

Republicans were warned in 2016 that trump would do a lot of harm if not destroy the Republican Party.

I know I was saying that trump would destroy the republican party for a long time and I don't think I was wrong.

My problem is that I'm an Independent and I don't want a one party ruled government. That's not what the founders established and it's not a democratic republic. We need checks and balances. We don't have that now, it will get worse if we have a one party government.

The Republican Party has been going down the tubes since the 20th century. The republican party has not had a decent person for president in decades.

We have gerrymandered states, states that cheat and deny legal voters the right to vote with their closing polling places etc. That is the only way republicans can win an election these days. We don't have a government by and for the people that we want. Which is one of the things dividing our nation.

We need to start having honest and fair elections with every legal voter who wants to vote is allowed to. That is the only way we can finally start cleaning up the mess we now have.

Well, I disagree that the Republican Party has not had a decent person for President in Decades. In my opinion, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr, were all good Presidents, John McCain could have been the greatest President the country ever had, and Mitt Romney would have been a good President.

Donald Trump and the Tea Party are the opposite of those Republican Presidents and candidates for President. The Republican Party has morphed into Trump's party. Its double down on old school forms of Republicanism before Reagan that were isolationists and racists.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

So?

Polls this far out from the election are utterly meaningless.

That might have been a good debating point a year or two ago, but with 4 months to go, its not.

I really don't know what to make of these polls. I just checked and Clinton led Trump in Real Clear Politics in Ohio, PA and Florida pretty much the whole way by some large margins. In fact, Trump never lead in Pa. Yet Trump won all 3 states. I'm sure Liberals love seeing the polls with Biden leading, but I wouldn't put to much stock in polls in June.

Hillary Clinton won the Popular vote in 2016 by 2 percentage points. Real Clear Politics showed here winning it by 3 percentage points. So, the polls were not far off. As long as BIDEN maintains at least a 4 percentage lead in the Real Clear Politics polling average nationally, he has no chance of losing. Right now, he leads Trump by 9.8 percentages points nationally.

When the popular vote race is closer, its possible to pull off an electoral victory without winning the popular vote, although its still rare. But when the margin expands in the popular vote victory, pulling out an electoral victory while being behind in the popular vote, becomes impossible.
Wrong, penis breath! Biden could win every vote in California and New York and walk away with a popular vote victory in the millions and still lose the Electoral College in a landslide!

That is technically possible, not likely.

Trump in 2016 overcame a popular vote loss of 2.09% to win an electoral college victory.
Bush in 2000 overcame a popular vote loss of .51% to win an electoral college victory.
Benjamin Harrison in 1888 overcame a popular vote loss of .83% to win an electoral college victory.
Rutherford B. Hayes in 1876 overcame a popular vote loss of 3% to win an electoral college victory.

In 1824, Andrew Jackson was both the popular vote winner and the electoral college winner, but did not win a majority of the electoral votes, 50%+, because there were 4 competitive candidates in the race. This meant that the House of Representatives had to vote for the winner. In that process, John Quincy Adams narrowly won the house vote winning 13 out of the 24 states at the time.

So as you can see, the popular vote winner usually wins the electoral college. Its only been possible to win the electoral college without winning the popular vote, when the margin of loss in the popular vote is 3% or less.

If in the average of polls, Biden is polling nationally with at least 5% lead over Trump on election night, he will most likely win the popular vote by 3%+, which is historically enough to crush any electoral college FLUKE victories as history has shown.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

New poll released after you posted this thread:
NYT/Siena National Poll

Biden 50%
Trump 36%

That new poll has now been including in the average for the national results:

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.1%
TRUMP - 40.9%
Biden leads by 10.2%.

Biden's record lead over Trump in the past 18 months was 11.8% points last year. Now at 10.2% points were getting close to that. There is not a lot of time left. Just four months now. There is very little Trump can do to change things in just four months. The economy is in recession and the covid-19 pandemic is raging uncontrolled through the the United States. Anything that Trump had going for him is now gone. Its over for Trump. He knows it. He is likely preparing in private for his legal battles once he returns to private life on January 20, 2021.

Say goodbye to Trump and say hello to the Biden era.

Hillary led Trump by 14 points and still lost. ;-)

Not in the real clear politics AVERAGE of the latest polls. Plus, Hillary Clinton still won the popular vote by 2.09%. If Hillary Clinton had been able to win by a larger popular vote margin, say 3.5%, that would have been enough to sweep away any electoral college fluke victory.

The largest margin that an electoral victor has overcome in the popular vote is 3%. Any candidate that has won the popular vote by at least 3.1%+ has always won the electoral college as well.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

386C25A7-9B3E-47E2-8C82-35C0AAB2E042.jpeg

I really don't know what to make of these polls. I just checked and Clinton led Trump in Real Clear Politics in Ohio, PA and Florida pretty much the whole way by some large margins. In fact, Trump never lead in Pa. Yet Trump won all 3 states. I'm sure Liberals love seeing the polls with Biden leading, but I wouldn't put to much stock in polls in June.

Hillary Clinton won the Popular vote in 2016 by 2 percentage points. Real Clear Politics showed here winning it by 3 percentage points. So, the polls were not far off. As long as BIDEN maintains at least a 4 percentage lead in the Real Clear Politics polling average nationally, he has no chance of losing. Right now, he leads Trump by 9.8 percentages points nationally.

When the popular vote race is closer, its possible to pull off an electoral victory without winning the popular vote, although its still rare. But when the margin expands in the popular vote victory, pulling out an electoral victory while being behind in the popular vote, becomes impossible.
Wrong, penis breath! Biden could win every vote in California and New York and walk away with a popular vote victory in the millions and still lose the Electoral College in a landslide!

That is technically possible, not likely.

Trump in 2016 overcame a popular vote loss of 2.09% to win an electoral college victory.
Bush in 2000 overcame a popular vote loss of .51% to win an electoral college victory.
Benjamin Harrison in 1888 overcame a popular vote loss of .83% to win an electoral college victory.
Rutherford B. Hayes in 1876 overcame a popular vote loss of 3% to win an electoral college victory.

In 1824, Andrew Jackson was both the popular vote winner and the electoral college winner, but did not win a majority of the electoral votes, 50%+, because there were 4 competitive candidates in the race. This meant that the House of Representatives had to vote for the winner. In that process, John Quincy Adams narrowly won the house vote winning 13 out of the 24 states at the time.

So as you can see, the popular vote winner usually wins the electoral college. Its only been possible to win the electoral college without winning the popular vote, when the margin of loss in the popular vote is 3% or less.

If in the average of polls, Biden is polling nationally with at least 5% lead over Trump on election night, he will most likely win the popular vote by 3%+, which is historically enough to crush any electoral college FLUKE victories as history has shown.
Thanks for the history lesson dumbass! I taught history for 21 years! I have forgotten more on that topic than you'll ever know!

I already proved my point. You are just too stupid to realize it.

Well, I disagree that the Republican Party has not had a decent person for President in Decades. In my opinion, Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr, were all good Presidents, John McCain could have been the greatest President the country ever had, and Mitt Romney would have been a good President.

Donald Trump and the Tea Party are the opposite of those Republican Presidents and candidates for President. The Republican Party has morphed into Trump's party. Its double down on old school forms of Republicanism before Reagan that were isolationists and racists.
Donald Trump is the Republican Party's wet dream. He's not a fluke or accident, but the purest form of what they are and stand for. This is why he enjoys upwards of 90% of their approval.

America hasn't had a decent Republican President since Lincoln.

Thanks for the history lesson dumbass! I taught history for 21 years! I have forgotten more on that topic than you'll ever know!

I already proved my point. You are just too stupid to realize it.
This is great! Based on your career, I'd love to get your response to this....

Should be right up your alley.

I can only say if I were a black man I'd sure as hell hate to see my tax money go to maintain statues of those who enslaved my fore fathers

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol
Proof...?
Google it I already posted the link.
Thanks for admitting you made that up.
thumbsup.gif

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

So?

Polls this far out from the election are utterly meaningless.

That might have been a good debating point a year or two ago, but with 4 months to go, its not.
Of course it is, don't be ridiculous. Hillary was up by double digits at this point 4 years ago. She ended up winning by just 2 percentage points.

Polls are but a snapshot in time and much will occur between now and November that will narrow that gap.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

The map is not Trumps best friend.

While he economy was strong, I looked at Biden winning back Pennsylvania and Michigan easily and Trump holding Wisconsin. That would have given Trump a narrow EV victory.

Since the Virus hit, Trump has been surrendering states. Wisconsin is now solidly for Biden and more importantly, Florida is solidly Biden.

Perennial Red state Arizona now looks lost for Trump.

I look for Trump to hold Ohio and N Carolina and struggle to hold Texas and Georgia by under 5 points.

You know, it really would be historic if Arizona turned Blue in November 2020. I didn't realize this, but Arizona has only voted Democratic once since 1948. That was in 1996 and likely a result that happened because of Ross Perot's second independent run. I think Arizona going for BIDEN this year would represent a very significant shift in the political balance of power between Republicans and Democrats.

Maybe, but remember tRump is incredibly polarizing and that may be why some traditionally red states are looking blue for November.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Proof...?
Google it I already posted the link.
Thanks for admitting you made that up.
thumbsup.gif
No according to google lol

Forum List

Back