Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

Republicans are in panic mode.
They put on a brave face as they chant in unison .....2016! 2016!

Trump losing ground in key states will be a disaster down ticket as Democrats fight to take both the House and Senate.
More importantly, Dems are making huge advances in State and local elections.

Trump can bring the whole party down with him.

Good luck with that. :)
Not looking good for Republicans

They can’t throw Trump under the bus
He is bringing them down with him

LMAO! Well, I'm glad you're so encouraged. We'll see in November when the real voting happens.

I plan to vote for President Trump.

But I think that former Vice President Biden's landslide victory will finally bring us the peace in the streets that all good people have been hoping for.

1. The Democrats know how to deal effectively with a certain vocal ethnicity.

a. The Dems work through that ethnicity's leaders.

(i) They give appointive and elective positions to those leaders.
(ii) They donate generously to those leaders' organizations.
(iii) They promise legislation favorable to that ethnicity.
(iv) They dramatically show their concern for that ethnicity (the best example ever being that of the kneeling Speaker of the House).

2. In this nation, the relationship between ethnicities X and Y are always simmering just below the surface. The Dems are better at making sure that the simmering does not boil over, as it is currently doing.
Biden will also not throw gasoline on an already volatile situation. Trump revels in chaos. The American people are sick of it. It is why Biden is now up 14 points over Trump nationally.

LMAO! I gotta say, I can't find anyone who says they will vote for Biden. I'm sure there are some, but other than trolls on this board, his support seems awfully small.
You need to get out more

11 percent more Americans say they prefer Biden.

More importantly, Trump is floundering in key battleground states Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona

Sure. Like I said, enjoy this now. LMAO!

THIS could be that catalyst to turn Texas Blue, or get it REAL close so it goes over the edge next time!

Demographics are shifting the state liberal, so it is ONLY a matter of time, but Trump could accelerate that timeline.

Liberals ahve their fingers crossed. If they get organized and get more people to the polls...
I don't know why they just don't form organizations to pick up voters and take them to the polls.

Trump losing ground in key states will be a disaster down ticket as Democrats fight to take both the House and Senate.

LMAO! Well, I'm glad you're so encouraged. We'll see in November when the real voting happens.

I guess we will

Democrats are looking forward to it

I guess we will

Democrats are looking forward to it

Good. :)

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
Oh goodie! If history is any judge, Trump is assured a landslide victory.
Dayum you demodumbasses are the slowest of the slow and just refuse or just can't seem to learn a dayum thing.

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
That will be the last thing you will ever TRY to do.
Trump is a dead man walking
I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
Yeah, especially while wearing leather-soled shoes. You never owned a pair of those, and probably get all your shoes from Walmart.
I wear boots most of the time. Ever had one up your ass?
No, and you might die trying, you weak-assed imitation of a real man.

I'll bet your boots have stiletto heels and are made from roadkill.
Make sure you have a fresh diaper on. It could get messy.
Your insults are so pathetic. I actually feel sympathy for you. You should get a writer that is not in 7th grade you pathetic pussy!
You know I try to ignore you. By the time we're done you cry and go away. See ya.
Really? I go away. My wife would disagree with that saying I spend way too much time educating the ignorant.

Why don't you post some other lies so we can laugh at you?

I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

Donald-Trump-walking-down-a-ramp.png
No handrails in that pic you fuckwit. Do you see any Mr. Observant?
And you were the one saying he needed to use handrails. God you are a fucking dumbass twit.....
In the other post I said "would" Try reading closer. In the pic there is a very low railing. Observe.

Not a handrail, Hawkeye. And it's knee high.
It's a capped rail and yes it's low for Trump but something to hold onto other than none.

Hey fucktard, let's see you duck walk down a ramp with a railing that low. On second thought, you would just look as stupid as you already are!

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.

Wow. Just like 2016!

If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

I wonder how many years that ramp has been there with nobody whining about it? Biden didn't have a problem with that same ramp. He ran up it.
Going up is quite different that going down. You should be an expert in going down, especially with your boyfriend.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

''Landslide'

:p

The liberal MSM tried this in 2016 & failed.

This time they are giving their effort every ounce of blood, sweat, tears, and energy they have because they can't survive another 4 1/2 years of Trump as President.

One problem - Biden isn't Hillary...meaning no one is seriously going to believe that the entire country is overwhelmingly in favor of an old, rich, white, elitist, racist, dementia-suffering, self-confessed extorting, gaffe machine who participated in Obama's failed coup attempt...

And he has been and will remain hiding in his basement right up to the 1st debate (which I bet he misses with an amazing excuse OR the debates are more rigged that both the 2016 DNC primary AND 2016 election)

Its going to be very difficult for Trump to reverse being down nearly 10 percentages points nationally just 4 months out from the election. The only thing Trump had going for him was the economy, and now the United States is experiencing its worst recession since the 1930s. Its over for Trump. Most Americans don't want to vote for a Russian loving, impeached President, responsible for the worst human health and economic crises the country has experienced in decades.
It will really be bad when Biden starts sticking his foot in his mouth and making nonsensical ramblings. Trump's number will go up every time Joe is just being Joe.

I really don't know what to make of these polls. I just checked and Clinton led Trump in Real Clear Politics in Ohio, PA and Florida pretty much the whole way by some large margins. In fact, Trump never lead in Pa. Yet Trump won all 3 states. I'm sure Liberals love seeing the polls with Biden leading, but I wouldn't put to much stock in polls in June.

Hillary Clinton won the Popular vote in 2016 by 2 percentage points. Real Clear Politics showed here winning it by 3 percentage points. So, the polls were not far off. As long as BIDEN maintains at least a 4 percentage lead in the Real Clear Politics polling average nationally, he has no chance of losing. Right now, he leads Trump by 9.8 percentages points nationally.

When the popular vote race is closer, its possible to pull off an electoral victory without winning the popular vote, although its still rare. But when the margin expands in the popular vote victory, pulling out an electoral victory while being behind in the popular vote, becomes impossible.
Wrong, penis breath! Biden could win every vote in California and New York and walk away with a popular vote victory in the millions and still lose the Electoral College in a landslide!

I wonder how many years that ramp has been there with nobody whining about it? Biden didn't have a problem with that same ramp. He ran up it.
Looks similar to a stroke victim trying to walk that ramp.

If there is anyone who is an expert in stroke victims, it is you. How long as it been since you had one?

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Oh goodie! If history is any judge, Trump is assured a landslide victory.
Dayum you demodumbasses are the slowest of the slow and just refuse or just can't seem to learn a dayum thing.

Clinton never polled over 50% and never further ahead of Trump than Biden is now. I'm not making predictions, I'm simply stating that the polling is nothing close to a replay of 2016. Also, I didn't realize losing the popular vote could ever be described as a landslide but you do you.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

''Landslide'

:p

The liberal MSM tried this in 2016 & failed.

This time they are giving their effort every ounce of blood, sweat, tears, and energy they have because they can't survive another 4 1/2 years of Trump as President.

One problem - Biden isn't Hillary...meaning no one is seriously going to believe that the entire country is overwhelmingly in favor of an old, rich, white, elitist, racist, dementia-suffering, self-confessed extorting, gaffe machine who participated in Obama's failed coup attempt...

And he has been and will remain hiding in his basement right up to the 1st debate (which I bet he misses with an amazing excuse OR the debates are more rigged that both the 2016 DNC primary AND 2016 election)

Its going to be very difficult for Trump to reverse being down nearly 10 percentages points nationally just 4 months out from the election. The only thing Trump had going for him was the economy, and now the United States is experiencing its worst recession since the 1930s. Its over for Trump. Most Americans don't want to vote for a Russian loving, impeached President, responsible for the worst human health and economic crises the country has experienced in decades.
It will really be bad when Biden starts sticking his foot in his mouth and making nonsensical ramblings. Trump's number will go up every time Joe is just being Joe.
LOL If Biden hasn't been doing that already then I'd like to know what the hell you'd call it.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

New poll released after you posted this thread:
NYT/Siena National Poll

Biden 50%
Trump 36%

That new poll has now been including in the average for the national results:

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.1%
TRUMP - 40.9%
Biden leads by 10.2%.

Biden's record lead over Trump in the past 18 months was 11.8% points last year. Now at 10.2% points were getting close to that. There is not a lot of time left. Just four months now. There is very little Trump can do to change things in just four months. The economy is in recession and the covid-19 pandemic is raging uncontrolled through the the United States. Anything that Trump had going for him is now gone. Its over for Trump. He knows it. He is likely preparing in private for his legal battles once he returns to private life on January 20, 2021.

Say goodbye to Trump and say hello to the Biden era.

Hillary led Trump by 14 points and still lost. ;-)

I 'm REALLY looking forward to November.

The jokes I'm seeing here are soon going to come to a screeching halt.

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) was an unknown in 2016? To who? Non Americans? People in a coma? Dogs? It's the constant stupid gaslighting statements like this that make rational people detest Cult45.

1593027743959.png

Forum List

Back