Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

I plan to vote for President Trump.

But I think that former Vice President Biden's landslide victory will finally bring us the peace in the streets that all good people have been hoping for.

1. The Democrats know how to deal effectively with a certain vocal ethnicity.

a. The Dems work through that ethnicity's leaders.

(i) They give appointive and elective positions to those leaders.
(ii) They donate generously to those leaders' organizations.
(iii) They promise legislation favorable to that ethnicity.
(iv) They dramatically show their concern for that ethnicity (the best example ever being that of the kneeling Speaker of the House).

2. In this nation, the relationship between ethnicities X and Y are always simmering just below the surface. The Dems are better at making sure that the simmering does not boil over, as it is currently doing.
Biden will also not throw gasoline on an already volatile situation. Trump revels in chaos. The American people are sick of it. It is why Biden is now up 14 points over Trump nationally.

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.

President hilary will be very happy about those polls.......they worked really well for her last time too...

But I think that former Vice President Biden's landslide victory will finally bring us the peace in the streets that all good people have been hoping for.

(iv) They dramatically show their concern for that ethnicity (the best example ever being that of the kneeling Speaker of the House).

2. In this nation, the relationship between ethnicities X and Y are always simmering just below the surface. The Dems are better at making sure that the simmering does not boil over, as it is currently doing.
Biden will also not throw gasoline on an already volatile situation. Trump revels in chaos. The American people are sick of it. It is why Biden is now up 14 points over Trump nationally.
Lol tds

I 'm REALLY looking forward to November.

The jokes I'm seeing here are soon going to come to a screeching halt.

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) was an unknown in 2016? To who? Non Americans? People in a coma? Dogs? It's the constant stupid gaslighting statements like this that make rational people detest Cult45.

In 2016 Trump was a "political unknown". Was he the typical lying DC coxucker or something new? Trump had no voting record, 2016 was his first election.
Rational people don't have TDS.

1. Good for you voting for Trump over senile Joe
2. Biden may win, but it won't be a landslide. Will China's release of COVID pay off? Or will Trump stay and keep pounding them with tariffs?
3. Do democrats bring peace to the streets, or stir the shit when needed? IMHO let the cities burn, they can live there in their shitholes.
4. Pandering to the blacks generally pays off for democrats, keeping their "urban plantation voters". We'll see if Trump's actions, funding black colleges, prison reform, enterprise zones, etc. gains any black support in November.
5. Democrat mayors and governors let the violence happen instead of tamping it down. We'll see if voters prefer law & order or crime and violence.

2. Biden may win, but it won't be a landslide. Will China's release of COVID pay off? Or will Trump stay and keep pounding them with tariffs?
3. Do democrats bring peace to the streets, or stir the shit when needed? IMHO let the cities burn, they can live there in their shitholes.
4. Pandering to the blacks generally pays off for democrats, keeping their "urban plantation voters". We'll see if Trump's actions, funding black colleges, prison reform, enterprise zones, etc. gains any black support in November.
5. Democrat mayors and governors let the violence happen instead of tamping it down. We'll see if voters prefer law & order or crime and violence.

In a sane world - President Trump would win every State with the possible exception of Delaware.

In a sane world - President Trump would win every State with the possible exception oataf Delaware.
The Boston Globe printed today that most people of Massachusetts believe there are miss justices against people of color.. Boston Globe refuses to print data that shows that African-Americans are actually attacking white people at an alarming rate

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
That will be the last thing you will ever TRY to do.
Trump is a dead man walking
I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

Donald-Trump-walking-down-a-ramp.png

I wonder how many years that ramp has been there with nobody whining about it? Biden didn't have a problem with that same ramp. He ran up it.
Looks similar to a stroke victim trying to walk that ramp.
Slippery shoes and an empty head

I really don't know what to make of these polls. I just checked and Clinton led Trump in Real Clear Politics in Ohio, PA and Florida pretty much the whole way by some large margins. In fact, Trump never lead in Pa. Yet Trump won all 3 states. I'm sure Liberals love seeing the polls with Biden leading, but I wouldn't put to much stock in polls in June.

Hillary Clinton won the Popular vote in 2016 by 2 percentage points. Real Clear Politics showed here winning it by 3 percentage points. So, the polls were not far off. As long as BIDEN maintains at least a 4 percentage lead in the Real Clear Politics polling average nationally, he has no chance of losing. Right now, he leads Trump by 9.8 percentages points nationally.

When the popular vote race is closer, its possible to pull off an electoral victory without winning the popular vote, although its still rare. But when the margin expands in the popular vote victory, pulling out an electoral victory while being behind in the popular vote, becomes impossible.
WE need Wiscon Mich and Penn who went with the slob in 2016 Even republicans he supported are losing to other republicans in the latest voting

In a sane world - President Trump would win every State with the possible exception oataf Delaware.
The Boston Globe printed today that most people of Massachusetts believe there are miss justices against people of color.. Boston Globe refuses to print data that shows that African-Americans are actually attacking white people at an alarming rate
Attacking your biker gang?? What kind of wimps do you ride with?

A poll released Tuesday shows the presidential race virtually tied in Texas.
The Progress Texas poll shows former Vice President Joe Biden virtually tied with President Donald Trump in Texas right now.
The poll, which surveyed 907 Texans last week, shows 46% of respondents said they would vote for Biden, 48% said they would vote for Trump. Six percent said they weren't sure.
The margin of error for the poll is +/- 3 points.
Comparatively, 50% said they voted for Trump in 2016, while 41% voted for Hillary Clinton. Nine percent said they voted for someone else or did not vote.
Similarly 48% said they approve of the job Trump has done, while 46% disapprove.
Public Polling Policy conducted the survey via phone call and text for Progress Texas, a Democratic statewide organization, last week.
Of the 907 respondents, 41% identified as Republican, 37% as Democrat and 22% as Independent. Fifty-three percent of respondents identified as a woman, 47% as a man.
The last time a Democrat won in Texas was 1976, when Georgia Gov. Jimmy Carter defeated Republican President Gerald Ford.

Attacking your biker gang?? What kind of wimps do you ride with?
Huh

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) was an unknown in 2016? To who? Non Americans? People in a coma? Dogs? It's the constant stupid gaslighting statements like this that make rational people detest Cult45.

In 2016 Trump was a "political unknown". Was he the typical lying DC coxucker or something new? Trump had no voting record, 2016 was his first election.
Rational people don't have TDS.

He had a record His record stunk to high heaven bankrupt,grabbing ladies privates ,racism ,ripping off people working for him,,,banks You morons really picked a winner What else do you have for us ?? CANCER??

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.

Polls don’t lie but People do lie.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Polls don’t lie but People do lie.
Yes they do and we have one of the greatest of all time liars in our WH now

Was the poll question: "Who is more qualified to hide their own Easter Eggs, and never find them again?"

LoL!!!!

If Biden wins, the jokes will increase as he slides down the slope of dementia along with Nancy Botox.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

aaaliphotos-87.jpg

Hillary was leading in the polls.

She lost.

Obama was leading in the polls.

He won.

In both cases, we got a president that 1/2 the country really didn't much care for.

That does not change with Biden or Trump.

^Complete inability to recognize what polls measure and how they performed in 2016. (hint, they were more right than they were wrong).

Clinton also didn't consistently poll above 50% like Biden is doing now. And Biden isn't taking the upper Midwest for granted and is currently polling favorably in states that Trump must win. It's a long ride until November and anything can happen but I'd rather be in Biden's position than Trump's.

Forum List

Back