Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
That will be the last thing you will ever TRY to do.
Trump is a dead man walking
I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
Yeah, especially while wearing leather-soled shoes. You never owned a pair of those, and probably get all your shoes from Walmart.
I wear boots most of the time. Ever had one up your ass?
No, and you might die trying, you weak-assed imitation of a real man.

I'll bet your boots have stiletto heels and are made from roadkill.
Yep, here is a picture of that pajama boy.

6763a64771f34a476283516c3e43e922--men-in-boots-men-in-heels.jpg

I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

Donald-Trump-walking-down-a-ramp.png
No handrails in that pic you fuckwit. Do you see any Mr. Observant?
And you were the one saying he needed to use handrails. God you are a fucking dumbass twit.....

By the time of the election Biden will be in the booby hatch and Jemima and Sapphire will be the lib candidates.

Yeah, especially while wearing leather-soled shoes. You never owned a pair of those, and probably get all your shoes from Walmart.

Make sure you have a fresh diaper on. It could get messy.

Too expensive for him, he gets his shoes from Goodwill...
Ironically, I am donating a brand new pair of Army combat boots, that were given to me, to Goodwill this week.

If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

Were you one of the protestors there trying to pull the statue down of Jackson in Washington DC? That would be your intelligence level..

Who is that fine, sweet thang?

Your insults are so pathetic. I actually feel sympathy for you. You should get a writer that is not in 7th grade you pathetic pussy!

Ironically, I am donating a brand new pair of Army combat boots, that were given to me, to Goodwill this week.
What is ironic is how many women wore combat boots to protect this country and the stiletto boot wearing FAG wants to tear this country apart.

I know a bunch of military women who could kick his pajama boy ass...

That's exactly what I pictured that he looked like in my mind.

Okfine.....

What is ironic is how many women were combat boots to protect this country and the stiletto boot wearing FAG wants to tear this country apart.

I know a bunch of military women who could kick is pajama boy ass...

My daughter was recently selected for Captain in the Army. Her commanders often comment that she is hell on wheels, yet she looks like the girl next door. He would not last two minutes with her kicking his scrawny ass!

And you were the one saying he needed to use handrails. God you are a fucking dumbass twit.....
In the other post I said "would" Try reading closer. In the pic there is a very low railing. Observe.

Lol, the loons learned NADA about polls in 2016....but I suppose it's good fapping material.

Any poll can be manipuated to achieve any desired result. Fact

What is ironic is how many women were combat boots to protect this country and the stiletto boot wearing FAG wants to tear this country apart.

I know a bunch of military women who could kick is pajama boy ass...

My daughter was recently selected for Captain in the Army. Her commanders often comment that she is hell on wheels, yet she looks like the girl next door. He would not last two minutes with her kicking his scrawny ass!
Thank your daughter for her service for me. She is a credit to this nation and what it's freedoms were meant to be...

Your insults are so pathetic. I actually feel sympathy for you. You should get a writer that is not in 7th grade you pathetic pussy!
You know I try to ignore you. By the time we're done you cry and go away. See ya.

In the other post I said "would" Try reading closer. In the pic there is a very low railing. Observe.

Not a handrail, Hawkeye. And it's knee high.

Hillary was leading in the polls.

She lost.

Obama was leading in the polls.

He won.

In both cases, we got a president that 1/2 the country really didn't much care for.

That does not change with Biden or Trump.

We often get that
A Reagan landslide is rarer.

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.

''Landslide'

:p

The liberal MSM tried this in 2016 & failed.

This time they are giving their effort every ounce of blood, sweat, tears, and energy they have because they can't survive another 4 1/2 years of Trump as President.

One problem - Biden isn't Hillary...meaning no one is seriously going to believe that the entire country is overwhelmingly in favor of an old, rich, white, elitist, racist, dementia-suffering, self-confessed extorting, gaffe machine who participated in Obama's failed coup attempt...

And he has been and will remain hiding in his basement right up to the 1st debate (which I bet he misses with an amazing excuse OR the debates are more rigged that both the 2016 DNC primary AND 2016 election)

Forum List

Back