Biden's increasing lead in the polls over Trump!

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.
:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

I 'm REALLY looking forward to November.

The jokes I'm seeing here are soon going to come to a screeching halt.

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) was an unknown in 2016? To who? Non Americans? People in a coma? Dogs? It's the constant stupid gaslighting statements like this that make rational people detest Cult45.

In 2016 Trump was a "political unknown". Was he the typical lying DC coxucker or something new? Trump had no voting record, 2016 was his first election.
Rational people don't have TDS.

He had a record His record stunk to high heaven bankrupt,grabbing ladies privates ,racism ,ripping off people working for him,,,banks You morons really picked a winner What else do you have for us ?? CANCER??

You still don't get it.
You would vote for the same DC coxuckers that gave tax breaks to move factories overseas instead of someone new who promised to bring good jobs back to the US.
In 2016 we wanted someone from outside DC. Trump was the "bull in the China shop" we wanted to shake up DC, NOT SORRY. Maybe you like "Finger Joe" better? We'll see in November after the debates who wins.

LoL!!!!

You may be right in November, Biden could win. Will 2020 be like 2016 or not? In 2016 Trump was an unknown, today his shtick is too well known.
Biden is not an unknown either, he's lost a few steps and is unable to generate excitement, but his big advantage is that he's "not Trump".
But, just so you don't get overconfident, please take a few minutes to relive 2016:

Prezzie (Im)Peach(Ed) was an unknown in 2016? To who? Non Americans? People in a coma? Dogs? It's the constant stupid gaslighting statements like this that make rational people detest Cult45.

In 2016 Trump was a "political unknown". Was he the typical lying DC coxucker or something new? Trump had no voting record, 2016 was his first election.

He had a record His record stunk to high heaven bankrupt,grabbing ladies privates ,racism ,ripping off people working for him,,,banks You morons really picked a winner What else do you have for us ?? CANCER??

You still don't get it.
You would vote for the same DC coxuckers that gave tax breaks to move factories overseas instead of someone new who promised to bring good jobs back to the US.
In 2016 we wanted someone from outside DC. Trump was the "bull in the China shop" we wanted to shake up DC, NOT SORRY. Maybe you like "Finger Joe" better? We'll see in November after the debates who wins.

I don't see how Biden's handlers could allow Joe to debate Trump. Guess time will tell.

LoL!!!!

You realize the coming election will be nothing like 2016, don't you?

I disagree. 2020 will be a lot like 2016. The blue archipelago of urban plantations will stay blue and the red flyover country will stay red. Trump should get more black votes in November as well as keeping his 2016 voters. Like him or not Trump mostly did what he said he would do. The democrats have no policies worth voting for and a very weak presidential candidate.
View attachment 354264

Donald Trump is trailing Joe Biden by an average of nearly 10 percentage point in national polls. That shows Trump has lost significant ground from 2016 when he trailed Clinton in the election by just 2 percentage points nationally.

Donald Trump has average 40% approval in the Gallup poll for 3.5 years now, the WORST average approval rating in Gallup poll history for any President going back to 1945. The 2nd worst is Harry Truman at an average of 45% who declined to run for re-election in 1952.

Trump is going to do worse with every minority group and women voters in 2020. Trump is barley holding on to white(non-hispanic) voters with just 50% supporting Trump now. Only 49% of men support Trump, followed by just 41% of women. Women vote in larger numbers and at a higher rate than Men. That's not good news for Donald Trump.

Finally, there is the economy which is in the tank. An economic recession, and the two worst months of unemployment since the 1930s. Trump's only positive has become one of his worst negatives.

Republicans were warned in 2016 that trump would do a lot of harm if not destroy the Republican Party.

I know I was saying that trump would destroy the republican party for a long time and I don't think I was wrong.

My problem is that I'm an Independent and I don't want a one party ruled government. That's not what the founders established and it's not a democratic republic. We need checks and balances. We don't have that now, it will get worse if we have a one party government.

The Republican Party has been going down the tubes since the 20th century. The republican party has not had a decent person for president in decades.

We have gerrymandered states, states that cheat and deny legal voters the right to vote with their closing polling places etc. That is the only way republicans can win an election these days. We don't have a government by and for the people that we want. Which is one of the things dividing our nation.

We need to start having honest and fair elections with every legal voter who wants to vote is allowed to. That is the only way we can finally start cleaning up the mess we now have.

I agree with most of what you said, however, a one party ruled government is the only realistic way to stop Trump and return to normalcy right now. No third party will be able to do that right now.

LoL!!!!

You still don't get it.

Check with the coal miners to see how many of those promised jobs he brought back.

Here are the latest national and swing state results from real clear politics on the TRUMP VS. BIDEN Presidential race. Real Clear politics takes the average of the latest polls nationally, and in each swing state.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

I think BIDEN could get 365 Electoral votes in November like Obama did in 2008. Trump will most likely get below 200 electoral votes on November 3, 2020. Just about 4 months to go until election day.

''Landslide'

:p

The liberal MSM tried this in 2016 & failed.

This time they are giving their effort every ounce of blood, sweat, tears, and energy they have because they can't survive another 4 1/2 years of Trump as President.

One problem - Biden isn't Hillary...meaning no one is seriously going to believe that the entire country is overwhelmingly in favor of an old, rich, white, elitist, racist, dementia-suffering, self-confessed extorting, gaffe machine who participated in Obama's failed coup attempt...

And he has been and will remain hiding in his basement right up to the 1st debate (which I bet he misses with an amazing excuse OR the debates are more rigged that both the 2016 DNC primary AND 2016 election)

Its going to be very difficult for Trump to reverse being down nearly 10 percentages points nationally just 4 months out from the election. The only thing Trump had going for him was the economy, and now the United States is experiencing its worst recession since the 1930s. Its over for Trump. Most Americans don't want to vote for a Russian loving, impeached President, responsible for the worst human health and economic crises the country has experienced in decades.
It will really be bad when Biden starts sticking his foot in his mouth and making nonsensical ramblings. Trump's number will go up every time Joe is just being Joe.

Do you think Biden will say something as stupid as " we need to slow down on the testing"?

LoL!!!!

You still don't get it.

Check with the coal miners to see how many of those promised jobs he brought back.

Drive from Lincoln, NE on I-80 to Cheyenne, WY and count the loaded coal cars headed East. A mile long train every 5 minutes the whole distance. Same way in WV and PA. All those miners were driving junk heaps 4 years ago. Now they're driving Caddys and Lincolns.

LoL!!!!

You still don't get it.

Drive from Lincoln, NE on I-80 to Cheyenne, WY and count the loaded coal cars headed East. A mile long train every 5 minutes the whole distance. Same way in WV and PA. All those miners were driving junk heaps 4 years ago. Now they're driving Caddys and Lincolns.

Not for long Soon they'll need ventilators for lung disease

LoL!!!!

You still don't get it.

Maybe we wanted a bull but we didn't need him to fuk up everything in his way including our constitution

LoL!!!!

You still don't get it.

There are fewer coal jobs now than there were when Trump was inaugurated. Of course, Trump has given millions to the rich owners of coal companies, and a few of them are doing fine with new automated equipment that doesn't put miners back to work, but today, the coal industry employs fewer workers than Arby's, and they have the meats.
1593034825526.png

Rut roh Biden outed as the one who suggested using the Logan act to go after Flynn even though Comey advised Obama and Biden that Flynn's calls were legit. Wow Biden is toast since he's on record claiming he knew nothing about it.

Virus up in past 2 weeks 40% Trump the AH says no masks needed ? Pull the pos out of the WH and beat his ass with a strap

Rut roh Biden outed as the one who suggested using the Logan act to go after Flynn even though Comey advised Obama and Biden that Flynn's calls were legit. Wow Biden is toast since he's on record claiming he knew nothing about it.
So?

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
That will be the last thing you will ever TRY to do.
Trump is a dead man walking
I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

Donald-Trump-walking-down-a-ramp.png

I wonder how many years that ramp has been there with nobody whining about it? Biden didn't have a problem with that same ramp. He ran up it.
Looks similar to a stroke victim trying to walk that ramp.

If there is anyone who is an expert in stroke victims, it is you. How long as it been since you had one?
Oh, the phony admiral just shot his mouth off. 2012 I had a hemorrhagic stroke. Spent 4 days in ICU.
Luckily, I came out of it stronger. My Mother died in my arms of a stroke. All I can say is... Fuck You.

We'll have to drag the pos trump kicking and screaming ,out of the WH
That will be the last thing you will ever TRY to do.
Trump is a dead man walking
I just called the Secret Service, and gave them your quote.. Should be showing up soon...
Well, Trump is having a hard time walking ramps. I suggest using the handrails, but that may look weak.
If that ramp would of had handrails, but hey, you only have a peabrain so you arent a very observant person are you.

Donald-Trump-walking-down-a-ramp.png

I wonder how many years that ramp has been there with nobody whining about it? Biden didn't have a problem with that same ramp. He ran up it.
Looks similar to a stroke victim trying to walk that ramp.

If there is anyone who is an expert in stroke victims, it is you. How long as it been since you had one?
Oh, the phony admiral just shot his mouth off. 2012 I had a hemorrhagic stroke. Spent 4 days in ICU.
Luckily, I came out of it stronger. My Mother died in my arms of a stroke. All I can say is... Fuck You.
Sure glad Obammy care was there to take care of you.....ICU, that wasnt part of the coverage, did you have private insurance?

Biden is following an old political axiom. If your opponent is losing the election all on his own, don't interfere.

There is absolutely no comparison between Biden and HRC other than the fact that both have years of experience in government.

Biden is not being investigated by the FBI. Throughout the entire 2016 campaign, voters knew Clinton was being investigated by the FBI. She was even forced to make a statement on national television at a FBI hearing.

Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to be our next President, and his government hacked into the DNC computers. The result: a daily four-month barrage of information released to the public that was extremely damaging to the Clinton campaign. That is not likely to happen to Biden.

Clinton had enormous baggage to haul around during her campaign. Her nomination was an error by the DNC. Biden is pretty clean, very little baggage except for a habit of making gaffes.

If Biden is not being investigated by the FBI, then what happened to Clinton can't happen to him. Eleven days before the election, the FBI director, James Comey, reopened the investigation into Clinton. Her strong lead in the polls melted away during the following week.

A couple of days before the election, Comey had a "sorry about that," it was all a big mistake, and he closed the investigation again. As we all know, Trump won the election.

So, there are enormous differences between Biden and HRC. Trump won't luck out again.

Besides, after 3 1/2 years of the Trump administration, he is so bad his followers ignore him. They are unable to defend him. Trump is that bad.

NATIONAL:
BIDEN - 51.2%
TRUMP - 41.4%
Biden leads by 9.8%.

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN - 47.7%
TRUMP - 42.3%
Biden leads by 5.4%

FLORIDA:
BIDEN - 50.5%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 6.2%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN - 49.8%
TRUMP - 41.8%
Biden leads by 8%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN - 49.3%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 5.6%

NORTH CAROLINA:
TRUMP - 45.8%
BIDEN - 45.2%
Trump leads by .6%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN - 47%
TRUMP - 43%
Biden leads by 4%

NEVADA:
BIDEN - 48.3%
TRUMP - 44.3%
Biden leads by 4%

OHIO:
TRUMP - 44.5%
BIDEN - 44.0%
Trump leads by .5%

NEW HAMPSHIRE:
BIDEN - 48.0%
TRUMP - 43.7%
Biden leads by 4.3%

Pssst most conservatives don’t participate in opinion polls so your numbers are off by at least 40% lol
Proof...?
Google it I already posted the link.

'Landslide'...

The media is laying the groundwork now to claim the massive mail-in voter fraud stolen election in Nov reflects what the polls were showing all along....

They are bound and determined to make their BS 'landslide' work last time...THIS TIME they are going 'all in'.

Forum List

Back