Biden's Maga speech

Whatever per cent of violent Trumpers there are… they drive the whole party
Patriots have fought for freedom for centuries. Our repeated victories over commies suggest we can be VERY violent toward our national enemies

Last edited:
Fuck you...

tmp-name-2-9529-1625614179-14_dblbig.jpg

5fff25b8a8de7700187d3a01

1610729034_DMObvh.jpg
Wait until everybody is really pissed off, assface, you're not going to survive.

You piece of shit. Who needs a traitorous POS like you around in America, hmm? Not me.

Here is the truth.

Biden may be too senile to realize what his handlers did, but his handlers are not senile.

They allowed biden with the blood red background to incite the small majority of the far right to get angry....and they will show their anger....

And then the left will be able to say "see? We told you so. The right is bad for America."

Only a fool wouldnt see what last night was all about.
True. They may be setting Biden up. They do that kinda stuff.

Whatever per cent they are, they outnumber you 2:1.

Keep that in mind with your fucktardedness, fucktard.

That's some advice for your wellbeing. :D

LOLOL

Not even close. Republicans make up about ⅓ of the nation and MAGAts make up about ⅔ of that ⅓.

So, what is your prediction? Put it out there for all to see

The House is a lock for the gop, the Senate I'll have to wait a month and see as things won't firm-up till October. It's a crap shoot.

I really don't care about the Senate as long as The Turtle is in charge as he mostly pisses any advantage away.

I'm much more interested in the House and governor's races.....2024 is when the dems really stand to lose big in the senate and I'm willing to wait. Can't really do shit till then anyway.

AFTER YOU.! Thanks for proving my point. Anyone who doesn’t agree with the Far Left get called names yet their supposed to be the party of “ free speech 🎤 and tolerance ?” 😂 Now, FUCK OFF. !

Except I didn't call you a name in response to your post.

face-palm-gif.278959

After Joe Biden's speech tonight... millions of Americans stopped being MAGA Republicans... and became ULTRA MAGA Republicans.
Stealing Top Secret Documents is beyond the pale. Those who continue to support trump are Ultra nonpartisans and treasonous.

All traitors shut up and cower in fear. The FBI is coming traitors.
So a moderator thinks people who vote for Trump are traitors, and is warning us that the government is out to get us? How can you be a far mod when you have so much venom toward people who won’t submit to the Biden Reigme?

and a U.S. president painting 74 million as bad (worse even) is disgraceful,
So what are we talking about? Maybe 1% of Republicans,
Well, that goalpost of good poster Lisa's seems to be on well-oiled wheels.
It keeps moving.
Once she said Joe dissed all Republicans last night.
Then she says he dissed 74 million Republicans.
Now, she's re-thought it all.....and claims he dissed just 1% of Republicans (so if there are about 36 million Republicans that comes to 3.6'sh million people Joe dissed. A far cry from 36 million, a far cry from 74 million.

But hey, there are no math score minimums required to post here.
So Lisa can offer the forum whatever her imagination next comes up with. (keep her away from a checkbook, though)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is 100% compromised by the CCP.
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be one of those 'All Hat, No Cows' cowboys, Angus.
Don't be one of those barroom talkers that doesn't have a pot to pee in.
Show us the mettle you are made of.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck each and every one of you brainwashed cult fucks.
Keep that in mind with your fucktardedness, fucktard.
..........assface, you're not going to survive.........You piece of shit.
May we ask the two posters above, Angus and Duke to show us their diplomas from Trump University's school of English Usage?
Hopefully, they each got that piece of sheepskin for all the money they paid in tuition to learn all the English usage they evidently did?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who hate Joe Biden = about 85% of the country, according to the latest polls.
Prove it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be an empty suit. Be a man who can back up his own word.
Demonstrate your gravitas and sense of responsibility.
You know, manlyl man stuff.

True that. See below.

True that. See below.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

For example:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, to scroll back up to the top of this long post we find the following.....which seems truer and truer the more we all read this thread:
Ooooh, chilling….Makes me wanna lock the doors and dig out my Dino coloring set….pfft….should we post in the same manner some lefties posts in here?

Forum List

Back