Biden's Maga speech

Good point. He has his priorities correct.

China isn't a threat to our democracy.
Trump is.
China has a trillion dollars at its disposal to influence our elections and US government policy

Nobody stole the 2020 election. Biden got more votes. Biden got more electors. Period, full stop.

Bill Barr says Biden won fair and square. So do a host of other Republican officials, including Mike Pence, Gov. Kemp.

So you would have to believe that Republicans and Democrats conspired together to get rid of Trump... and sadly, some of you do.

Well Moon Bat.

Which is it? Because it ain't both.

The term is "the left"
Not "Democrats"
Thus, your post is meaningless

Is a sociopath.
He is a damn liar.

To wit: You made your comment in 2 minutes, thus, you didn't read anything I posted.

M14 Shooter is a sociopath. He will continue his fetish with guns and not once be considerate of the parents of all the kids murdered in classrooms all across America.

Last edited:
Well Moon Bat.

A pity you have to present him out of context. He never criticized all Republicans. Only "MAGA Republicans" who he said were the ones refusing to accept Trump lost the election. And he's right, they are a threat to this country.

9.1.2022: "Now, I want to be very clear, very clear up front. Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology. I know, because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans. But there’s no question that the Republican Party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans. And that is a threat to this country."

9.2.2022: "I don't consider any Trump supporter to be a threat to the country. I do think anyone who calls for the use of violence, fails to condemn violence when it's used, refuses to acknowledge an election has been won, insists upon changing the way in which we rule and count votes, that is a threat to democracy."

Bullshit, and you are a damn liar.

You speak from ignorance, or dishonesty - neither of which is a surprise.
Pick one and let us know which.

He is a damn liar.
To wit: You made your comment in 2 minutes, thus, you didn't read anything I posted.
I read everything I needed to refute your post.
Which I did, as I always do.
And it made you cry, as it always does.
M14 Shooter is a sociopath. He will continue his fetish with guns and not once be considerate of the parents of all the kids murdered in classrooms all across America.
You stand on the bodies and bathe in the blood of innocent children as a means to advance your mindless agenda...
....and then you call me a sociopath.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Which explains why they want to ban our AR15s.
Actually I could be persuaded that all those dead school kids could also be a pretty compelling factor in the sentiment to pass and enforce tighter control on such high-lethality weaponry as AR-15's, and the like.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, as I read the Tweet text that poster Flash offers us in post #486, my interpretation of what Biden said ("Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.").....well, I would feel comfortable in saying that he did, in fact, blame at least one person, Donald Trump.

But after that --- what he was blaming was the attitude/behavior of 'extremism' as represented by the MAGA approach to our politics.
Seems awfully clear to my poor avatar. No?

Now, if there are posters here that take offense with Biden's remarks about "MAGA"......well, it seems clear that they are self-identifying as 'extremists'.

And if that is true, well......that is on them, not on Joe Biden.

You speak from ignorance, or dishonesty - neither of which is a surprise.
Pick one and let us know which.
You're an asshole, and a scum bag.

It's pretty clear after Mr Potato backtracked today he knows he fckd up. But people won't forget

What moron thought it was a good idea to trot the Potted Plant out on national prime time TV to call half the country fascists?

Only die-hard Bidenista Cultists think this went well. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Even the old networks wouldn't touch it as they had a review of the Nuremberg speech and said 'no thanks'.

Actually I could be persuaded that all those dead school kids could also be a pretty compelling factor in the sentiment to pass and enforce tighter control on such high-lethality weaponry as AR-15's, and the like.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as I read the Tweet text that poster Flash offers us in post #486, my interpretation of what Biden said ("Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.").....well, I would feel comfortable in saying that he did, in fact, blame at least one person, Donald Trump.

But after that --- what he was blaming was the attitude/behavior of 'extremism' as represented by the MAGA approach to our politics.
Seems awfully clear to my poor avatar. No?

Now, if there are posters here that take offense with Biden's remarks about "MAGA"......well, it seems clear that they are self-identifying as 'extremists'.

And if that is true, well......that is on them, not on Joe Biden.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The stupid sonofabitch said one day that the Republicans were the Devil and the next day after tremendous criticism tried to walk it back.

The Democrat Party of full of hate and intolerance as are most Leftest revolutionaries that believe in "any means necessary". They are the scum of this country.

It wasn't all 74 million Trump voters. It was the ones who swallowed Trump's Big Lie.
What "Big Lie" is that? The one based on "baseless accusations" that even though Sleepy Joe hid in his basement for the last 3 weeks of the 2020 election and had almost nil enthusiasm everybody's just supposed to believe he got the most votes of any American president ever and only 3 weeks after the election was over and all the real votes were in on the 1st couple days?

Uhh..Yah. Here's reality: That 74 million was more people than voted for Biden, and that's why the election vote counting was "paused" after that was found out, then they fabricated enough votes to beat the real number Trump got.

The left is never defined by people like you. Using "the left" puts American Citizens into a huge mass majority of our nation: There are Democrats who are fiscally conservative and socially liberal; Fiscally responsible and social liberal; Some Democrats who are Conservative, Liberal or Progressive. The latter are those who are happy with the status quo, the liberals work to convince the latter to push for equal rights, equal opportunities and equal Justice via legislation; and the Progressives are adamant and are unyielding to wait.

Herein is the Republican Parties Platform in 1956:

Some comments posted in this platform:

Our Government was created by the people for all the people, and it must serve no less a purpose.

On its Centennial, the Republican Party again calls to the minds of all Americans the great truth first spoken by Abraham Lincoln: "The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."

Our great President Dwight D. Eisenhower has counseled us further: "In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

While jealously guarding the free institutions and preserving the principles upon which our Republic was founded and has flourished, the purpose of the Republican Party is to establish and maintain a peaceful world and build at home a dynamic prosperity in which every citizen fairly shares.

We shall ever build anew, that our children and their children, without distinction because of race, creed or color, may know the blessings of our free land.

We believe that basic to governmental integrity are unimpeachable ethical standards and irreproachable personal conduct by all people in government. We shall continue our insistence on honesty as an indispensable requirement of public service. We shall continue to root out corruption whenever and wherever it appears.

The far-far left and the far-far right are composed of
disaffected anarchists who are never satisfied with either major party and seek to change the two parties by violence and other crimes; in poli sci this is noted as the idiot fringe.

Sadly, the Republican Party has moved too far right from the platform noted above. Many on social media engage in violence rather than voting to make changes. Given the events of January 6, 2021 and the comments this week of Sen. Graham:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) warned there “will be riots in the streets” if former President Trump is indicted.

“If they tried to prosecute President Trump... there literally will be riots in the street,” Graham said on Fox News. “I worry about the country.”

When a Senator speaks in this manner, he gives the disaffected permission to act.
Nobody needs Lindsey Graham's permission. Also, Obama did far worse than that when Ferguson burned. Obama fostered riots always.

Last edited:
He never labeled all Republicans, MAGAts.
No; Just most of them. Accused them of inciting Violence. Didn’t realize it was them who were responsible for the over 450 Riots in 2020 with the arson, theft, violence, killing , headed the DEFUND THE POLICE 👮‍♀️ Movement and threatened Supreme Court Justices 👩‍⚖️ lives

Huh? Wasn't he sued in the 70's because he was racist and discriminated against blacks?
That was his father, moron. A housing discrimination suit by blacks. That may or may not have been justified.

Last edited:
China has a trillion dollars at its disposal to influence our elections and US government policy

They probably don't have that. China has plenty of problems of their own, such as a massive crisis in housing and banking.

What "Big Lie" is that? The one based on "baseless accusations" that even though Sleepy Joe hid in his basement for the last 3 weeks of the 2020 election and had almost nil enthusiasm everybody's just supposed to believe he got the most votes of any American president ever and only 3 weeks after the election was over and all the real votes were in on the 1st couple days?

Uh, guy, you are delusional. First, the votes were counted by Saturday, when Michigan was declared. Arizona and Georgia were icing on the cake.

Of course, it would be nice if we got rid of this absurd 18th century relic of the Electoral College, but that's a different discussion.

Biden declared Donald Trump is a 'threat to the country' in a speech that contained his harshest rhetoric to date about his predecessor in the Oval Office and the MAGA movement.
'Equality and democracy are under assault. We do ourselves no favor to pretend otherwise,' Biden declared at the top of his remarks before Philadelphia's Independence Hall.
He called out Trump by name, slamming the former president for his false claim the 2020 election was stolen and berating those who support Trump.
'Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represented extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,' Biden said to great applause from his supporters.

Comment:
This baseless hate mongering will probably backfire on Biden and the Dems.
It only "unifies" both sides against each other. Today we despise Democrats more than ever

Forum List

Back